我都嫌多的优♥惠♥券
They’re fun coupons!
瑞士 瑞士有什么好逛的
Switzerland? What the fuck is in Switzerland?
当然是去逛瑞士银行
Swiss fucking banks, that’s what.
现在得遮遮丑 我必须得把钱藏起来
It was ass-covering time. I had to hide my money.
因特·鲁格拉特
Enter Rugrat.
他是在法学院里认识这个瑞士银行家的
He knew this Swiss banker from law school.
这是干欧洲娘们用的
That’s for European pussy!
但他人在日内瓦
But he was in Geneva.
所以这趟长途飞机 我肯定要嗨着过去
And there was no way I was gonna make that flight sober.
我知道我只需适当的药量
So I knew if I took my drugs right,
就能睡完整个旅程
I could sleep through the entire flight.
但必须要按时按量
But I had to take them just right.
下午四点整 我又吃了几片
At 4:00 P.M., I popped a few more ludes,
这样等我开完销♥售♥会议
which started kicking in by the time
药劲正好上来
I finished my sales meeting.
这是手脚刺痒阶段
My tingle phase.
到晚餐时 我再吃几片
By dinner, I popped a few more
就着几杯鸡尾酒和一两片安定
on top of some cocktails and a Valium or two.
这是口齿不清阶段
My slur phase.
到八点半 我再多吃几片
By 8:30, I took a few more ludes
这时我差不多就走不动道了
and pretty much lost all my motor skills.
这是口水横流阶段
This was the drool phase.
到十点 我就完全不知道我是谁了
By 10:00, I didn’t know who or what the fuck I was.
这是记忆丧失阶段
The amnesia phase.
我们在午夜之前登机
We boarded the plane just before midnight.
妈呀 瞧瞧
Wow! Look at you!
-好个美人儿 -请别这样 先生
– You’re beautiful. – Excuse me, sir.
他安♥眠♥药♥的药劲上来了 他没事的
His sleeping pills just kicked in. He’s all right.
能出示一下登机牌吗 先生
May I see your boarding passes, sir?
我们当然有登机牌
We have the boarding passes.
向老天发誓 我真想干♥她♥
Jesus Christ, I wanna fuck her.
干嘛呢 轻点
Hey! Fucking relax.
老天 快把你的爪子从我的老二上拿开
Oh, my God! You got your hand on my fucking cock!
别闹了
Cut it out.
你看他还到处乱摸
He’s got his hand on my dick again.
我这是给你系安全带
I’m just trying to buckle you up.
你摸着他老二了吗
You got your hand on his dick?
大庭广众的可控制着点啊
You gotta stop doing that in public places.
我的天 放手
Oh, my God. Take it off!
快放手
Take it off!
我听说你头发里有藏宝图呢
I heard there’s a treasure map under here.
住手
Stop!
-抱歉 先生 -我知道 女士
– Excuse me, sir. – I know, miss.
请您坐下
Please sit down.
-管好他 -请做回您的座位去
– Watch it. – Go back to your seat, please.
-你不高兴个什么劲啊 -请您坐回去
– What are you upset about? – Please go back to your seat.
否则我要通知机长了
I will have to call the captain.
先生 请您坐回去
Please, sir, please, sir. Sit down.
坐回去
Please sit down!
-我这就去 别说了 -抱歉
– I’m going! Stop. – Okay, sorry.
我们抱歉 我们这就睡觉去
We apologize. We’re gonna go to sleep.
提问 我要求提问
Question. I wanna ask you a question.
系好您的安全带 先生
Fasten your seat belt, sir.
您不系好安全带我们就
We cannot take off if you haven’t fastened
-没法起飞 -我真想爽一发啊
– your seat belt. – I’m really horny, too.
坐好 系上安全带
Sit down. Fasten it.
-那好 我这就坐 -我来给您系
– Right. Okay, I’ll sit down… – I will do it for you.
-说啥 -我帮您系
– What? – I’ll do it for you.
说人话啊 姑娘
You gotta speak English.
您这异域风情的口音我们听不懂
We don’t understand this language you’re speaking.
我要帮他系上安全带
I will help him with his seat belt.
-你得让他坐正 -坐好 坐好先生
– You gotta put it on right. – Sit back. Sit back, sir.
-这就对了 -我只要倚着就行啦
– There you go. – All right. I’ll just lean back…
快来帮忙
Bitte, Hilfe!
-来帮忙 -来帮忙哟
– Hilfe! – Hilfe!
可恶
Jesus Christ!
该死
Fuck!
唐尼
Donnie…
唐尼 这不好玩 快给我解开
Donnie, this isn’t funny. You gotta untie me, buddy.
不行啊
I can’t untie you.
机长绑的你 再不然他就要用电♥棍♥了
The captain tied you up. He almost fucking tasered you.
为什么
Why?
不怪你 亲爱的 别怪你自己
it’s not you, sweetheart, don’t beat yourself up.
别紧张 他没事 他只是怕坐飞机
Easy, easy. He’s fine. He’s just a nervous flyer.
你冲别人♥大♥喊大叫
You were screaming at people.
不是吧
Oh, fuck off.
你在地板上满地打滚
You were on the floor rolling around and shit.
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
你管机长叫什么奴
You called the captain the N-word.
我这么叫他了吗
I called the captain the N-word?
-他非常不高兴 -是吗
– Yeah, he was very upset. – Really?
-还好我们在头等舱 -我的天
– Luckily we’re in first class. – Jesus.
我说你是不是嗑药上瘾了
Jesus Christ, I think you have a fucking drug problem.
药在哪 到底在哪
Where are the ludes? Where are the ludes?
我藏得好好的 别紧张
They’re up my ass. Don’t worry about it.
-都弄好了 -那就好
– I got it. – Okay.
那就好
Thank God.
我的天 等我们
Jesus Christ, what are we
到了瑞士可怎么办啊 哥们
gonna do when we get to Switzerland, buddy?
大事不妙了
This is bad.
这破玩意儿绑这么紧 我喘不过气来了
Fucking things are against my chest. I can’t breathe.
帮帮忙 抚慰抚慰我 求你了
Come on, do something to calm me down. Please.
好好 你先闭嘴 先闭嘴
Okay, shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up.
好吧
Okay.
-真舒服 -睡吧睡吧
– That’s good. – Go to sleep.
使点劲 哥们
Rub it harder, buddy.
你是好宝贝
You’re all right.
我们都爱你 闭上嘴
We all love you. Shut the fuck up!
贝尔福先生 你可以走了
Mr. Belfort, you’re free to go.
真的吗
Really?
-跟你说 唐尼 -咋了
– Hey, Donnie. – Yeah?
等我们到了那边 你注意点你自己
When we get out there, try not to act like yourself.
到了日内瓦就别混犯浑了 可以吗
Okay? Let’s make Geneva an asshole-free Donnie zone, all right?
你冲着我来干什么
What are you fucking coming at me for?
听着 你现在坐在加长豪车而不是
Hey, listen. The only reason you’re sitting in this limo
瑞士监狱里必须感谢我朋友 懂吗
and not in a Swiss jail is because of my friend. Okay?
帮个忙
Hilfe!
-到了到了 -大家伙稳着点
– We’re here. We’re here. – Everyone calm down.
乔丹·贝尔福
Jordan Belfort!
您终于来了
At last.
我从尼古拉斯那听到了您的许多壮举
Nicholas has told me so much about you.
乔丹 这位是简·雅克·索雷尔
Jordan, Jean Jacques Saurel.
-很高兴认识您 -幸会幸会
– Pleasure to make your acquaintance. – Nice to meet you.
您说笑了
It’s a joke.
你只要坐一坐就知道是什么感觉了
You’ll understand when you’re in the fucking seat.
你需要大点的沙发 待客用的
You need a bigger couch. For guests.
哈哈 哈哈 我还是没懂 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I don’t understand. I’m sorry.
我对你们国家的银行保密法很感兴趣
I’m curious about your bank secrecy laws here.
等下 那个 抱歉乔丹
Wait. Yes. Excusez-moi, Jordan.
瑞士人待客总是得先来十分钟
Swiss custom requires 10 minutes of…
这个那个的
Blah, blah, blah.
-闲聊 -对就是闲聊 多谢
– Chit chat. – Yeah, chit chat, thank you.
然后再谈正事
…before business can be discussed.
是吧
Yeah.
那好
Of course.
那咱们就说正事 您想了解些什么
Let’s get down to it. What would you like to know?
在什么情况下 你们有义务
Under what circumstances would you be obligated
和联邦调查局
to cooperate with an FBI
或者美国司法部之类的部门合作
or a U.S. Justice Department investigation, for example?
看情况
Ca depend.