just find out what he knows,
你能去他家吧 是吗
you could go to his house, right?
窃听一下他的电♥话♥ 安点窃听器
Tap his phones a little bit, bug him.
你能搞到点消息…
You could get some information…
你不能这样搞这些人
You don’t fuck with these guys like that.
你不能这样搞他们
You don’t fuck with them like that.
你怎么回事 是疯了还是怎样
What are you, nuts or something?
这就是你♥他♥妈♥要干的事情
This is what you fucking do.
不然我付钱给你是干什么的
What do I pay you for?
我是有他妈的侦探执照的 知道吗
I have a fucking P.I. License, you know?
我是靠这个吃饭的
I make a living at this.
我不再是一名警♥察♥了
I’m not a cop anymore.
他们会他妈的把我的执照夺走 明白吗
They’ll take my fucking license away from me, all right?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 要是这样不行 能不能…
Okay, if I can’t do that, can I just…
我能给这家伙打个电♥话♥吗
Can I give the guy a call?
-怎么了 这是 -乔丹 乔丹
– Why? Is that… – Jordan. Jordan.
行行好
Do me a favor?
唯一一个能给这家伙打电♥话♥的
The only one who calls this guy
就是你♥他♥妈♥的律师
is your fucking lawyer.
我不能打给他 是吧
I can’t call him, right?
-这违反了规定吗 -我告诉你
– It’s against the rules? – I told you,
不管你♥他♥妈♥对他说了什么
whatever the fuck you say to him,
他都会用来对付你 你难道不明白吗
he’s gonna use against you. Don’t you understand?
他很聪明 你很蠢
He’s smart, you’re dumb.
放他妈的屁
Fucking bullshit.
我们今晚是他妈的要好好谈谈
Are we fucking talking tonight,
还是你打算嗑到晕
or are you gonna get schwacked?
上次你嗑这些该死的药时
The last time you took these fucking pills,
你把你的头伸进了他妈的通心粉里
you put your head in the fucking macaroni.
得我去把你抬起来
I had to pick it up.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我不会打给他的
Okay, I won’t call him.
伙计们 上船来 踏板就在那边
Hey, fellas! Come on board. The plank’s right around there.
欢迎
Welcome!
真是美好的一天啊
What a nice day.
你好
Hey.
欢迎登船
Welcome aboard.
我是乔丹 欢迎登上内奥米号♥
Jordan. Welcome aboard the Naomi.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
德纳姆探员 这位是休斯探员
Agent Denham. This is Agent Hughes.
你好啊
Hi, how are you?
让我来给你们介绍一下 这位是尼克尔
Let me introduce you. This is Nicole,
这位是海蒂 来吧 别害羞
Heidi. Come on. Don’t be shy.
你俩害羞个什么劲啊 别怕
What are you guys all shy for? Don’t be scared.
她们是斯特拉顿的朋友
These are friends of Stratton.
-很高兴见到你们 -你好
– It’s a pleasure. – Hello.
你信息上说你想单独谈谈
Your message said that you wanted to speak privately.
没错 我是想单独谈谈
Right. I do want to speak privately.
给我们点时间呗 女士们
Give us a minute, huh, ladies?
要我帮你们拿什么东西尽管开口
Let me know if I can get you anything.
我们很乐意帮忙的
We’d be happy to help.
你们饿不饿
You guys hungry?
想吃点什么吗
Want something to eat?
这儿有意面 对虾 龙虾
Got some pasta, shrimp, lobster.
我还有威士忌
I got whiskey.
你们想喝什么酒我这儿都有
Any kind of booze you want.
局里不允许我们”出海”的时候喝酒
You know what? The Bureau doesn’t allow us to drink while we’re at sea.
哈 当然啦
Duh! Of course.
你以前来过这种地方吗
Ever been on one of these before?
你指船上吗
A boat?
我六岁就学会开船了
I learned how to sail when I was six.
你没开玩笑吧 是吗 真的吗
No shit. Is that right? Really?
我的意思是像这样的
I mean on one like this, though?
我的意思是我把前面整个加长
I mean I had the whole front extended
专门用来停直升机
in order to fit the chopper up there.
看见那个了吗
See that?
不管怎样 这是给你的
Anyway, this is for you.
这是参加我婚礼的人的完整名单
It’s a complete list of every person that was at my wedding.
我理解你想要整个婚礼录像
I understand you wanted the whole wedding video.
我猜这个能帮你加快进程 对吧
Figured this would help expedite the whole process, right?
-确实如此 -听着 我的重点是
– There you go. – Look, my point is that
我知道你在调查斯特拉顿
I know you’re investigating Stratton.
但我想我一辈子也想不通是为什么
But for the life of me, I can’t figure out why.
我知道我们是有点不正统
I know we’re a little unorthodox,
我们做事有点大张旗鼓
we’re a little loud in the way we do things.
但是你得理解
But you gotta understand,
我们是新入行的 你懂
we’re the new guys on the block, you know,
我们在努力让自己名扬万里
we’re trying to make a name for ourselves.
但我希望你明白 我们不做违法的事
But I want you to understand, we don’t do anything illegal.
无论如何也不做
Whatsoever.
你可以去找证♥监♥会♥的人
I mean, you could talk to the SEC.
他们过去六个月来我办公室拜访了十五次
They were at my office 15 times over the last six months.
我是说 我没…我没什么要隐瞒的
I mean, I got… I got nothing to hide.
你知道证♥监♥会♥只是个民事管理机构
Well, you know the SEC is a civil regulatory agency.
而我们查的是犯罪活动
We pursue criminal activities.
正是这样 你要查的是真正的犯罪
Exactly! You go after real criminals,
这让我很好奇你们为什么会调查我
which makes me wonder what the hell you’re investigating me for?
我是说 说实话…
I mean, honestly…
你觉得我们做过什么或者在做什么吗
what is it that you think that we did or do?
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我…
Well, I…
乔丹 我不能讨论正在进行的调查
Look, Jordan, I can’t discuss an ongoing investigation.
没事 我明白 没事的 我理解
No, I get that. No, I understand.
虽然这么说
With that said…
其实这案子是被扔在我桌上的
this case got dumped on my desk…
-是这样吗 -你懂的 高层
– Did it? – You know, by a higher-up
那些想要作秀的人
who needs to make a show
得借着追查一家新公♥司♥为由
of looking into the new company on the block,
-拉上一堆媒体之类的 -新上位那些
– with all the press and everything. – New loud guys.
然后我就变成了来做调查的蠢货
And then I end up being the schmuck who does the looking.
就是这样
Exactly.
只是 你懂的…这东西很烦
It’s just, you know… it bothers me.
我们是新人
We’re the new guy.
我们是去敲华尔街的门的人
We’re the one that’s banging on Wall Street’s door.
我的意思是 你应该…
I mean, you should…
你应该去查查那些大投行在干什么
You should see what’s going on at the bigger firms.
我说 我知道所有的内♥幕♥
I mean, I know all the information.
是真的 高盛 雷曼兄弟 美林
It’s true! Goldman, Lehman Brothers, Merrill…
均为美国大投行
担♥保♥债务凭证
Collateralized debt obligations?
还有什么互联网概念股
This Internet stock bullshit?
简直就是他妈的放屁
I mean, it’s a fucking travesty.
我能手把手地告诉你
I could take you step-by-step
他们每一步都在做什么
through what exactly is occurring.
你只需要开口问
All you have to do is ask.
我随时恭候
I’m available.
我就等你这句话了
That’s exactly what I wanted to hear.
我不明白像这样的谈话
I don’t see why a little sitdown like this
怎么就不能对我们双方都有利了
can’t be profitable for the both of us.
本来就应该这样 是吧
It should. Right?
这本来就该对我们双方都有利
It should profit the both of us.
-是应该这样 -听着
– It should. – Look.
我会给你我的私人号♥码
I’m gonna give you my personal line.
工作日里随时可以打电♥话♥给我
Five days a week, you just call me, feel free.
-我会的 -棒极了
– I’ll do that. – Great.
你们确定不喝点什么
Are you sure you guys don’t want something to drink?
你们不饿吗 什么也不要
You’re not hungry? Nothing?
-什么都不要吗 不要吗 -不用了
– Nothing? No? – Oh, no.
让我问你几个问题
Let me ask you,
假如你不想透露太多个人信息
and if you don’t wanna get too personal,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!