那叫电♥话♥
They’re called telephones.
告诉你们一个关于电♥话♥的小秘密
I’m gonna let you in on a little secret about these telephones.
它们不会自己拨号♥ 知道吗
They’re not gonna dial themselves. Okay?
没有你们 它们只是快没用的塑料
Without you, they’re just worthless hunks of plastic.
就像上膛的M16
Like a loaded M16
却没有扣动扳机的士兵
without a trained Marine to pull the trigger.
而这些电♥话♥存在的意义
And in the case of the telephone,
就取决于在座的各位
it’s up to each and every one of you,
我训练有素的斯特拉顿人
my highly-trained Strattonites.
我的杀手们
My killers!
杀手们 不能接受否定的答案
My killers, who will not take no for an answer!
我的战士们
My fucking warriors,
决不轻易挂断电♥话♥
who will not hang up the phone
直到客户被拿下
until their client either buys
或者他妈死球
or fucking dies!
让我来告诉你们一件事
Let me tell you something.
没钱是装不了贵公子的
There is no nobility in poverty.
我可能成为一个富人
I have been a rich man
也可能成为一个穷♥人♥
and I have been a poor man.
我每次都他妈选择当富人
And I choose rich every fucking time.
因为作为一个富人
Because at least as a rich man,
当我要面对什么问题时
when I have to face my problems,
我起码可以坐在加长豪车后座出场
I show up in the back of a limo,
穿着一身两千美元的西服
wearing a $2,000 suit
带着四万美元他妈一块的金表
and a $40,000 gold fucking watch!
打一架 揍他
Duke it out! Hit him!
从我身上他妈滚下来
Get the fuck off me!
假如这儿有任何人觉得我肤浅或者物质
And if anyone here thinks I’m superficial or materialistic,
那你去他妈的麦当劳找份工作吧
go get a job at fucking McDonald’s,
因为那里才是你♥他♥妈♥该去的地方
’cause that’s where you fucking belong!
但在你离开这间满是胜者的房♥间之前
But before you depart this room full of winners,
我希望你能好好看看你身边的人 看吧
I want you to take a good look at the person next to you. Go on.
因为在不远的将来
Because sometime in the not-so-distant future,
你会开着一辆破破烂烂的福特斑马
you’re gonna be pulling up to
在红灯前停下
a red light in your beat-up old fucking Pinto,
而那个人会开着一辆崭新的保时捷
and that person’s gonna be pulling up right alongside you
停在你旁边
in their brand new Porsche
身旁还坐着他们漂亮的
with their beautiful wife by their side,
有一对大奶♥子♥的妻子
who’s got big voluptuous tits.
而你身边会坐着谁呢
And who’re you gonna be sitting next to?
某头恶心的角马 满嘴唇毛
Some disgusting wildebeest with three days of razor-stubble,
穿着件无袖长袍
in a sleeveless muumuu,
挤进你身边
crammed in next to you
带着一满车从他妈折扣批发超♥市♥买♥♥的杂物
in a carload full of groceries from the fucking Price Club!
那就是将来坐在你身边的人
That’s who you’re gonna be sitting next to!
所以你们听我说 而且听仔细了
So you listen to me and you listen well.
你是不是还有信♥用♥卡♥账单没付清
Are you behind on your credit card bills?
很好 拿起你们的电♥话♥然后开始拨号♥吧
Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing!
你的房♥东是不是准备赶你出门了
Is your landlord ready to evict you?
很好 拿起你们的电♥话♥然后开始拨号♥吧
Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing!
你女朋友是否觉得你♥他♥妈♥就是个屌♥丝
Does your girlfriend think you’re a fucking worthless loser?
很好 拿起你们的电♥话♥然后开始拨号♥吧
Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing!
我希望你们能赚够钱去解决这些问题
I want you to deal with your problems by becoming rich!
你们今天唯一需要做的就是拿起那台电♥话♥
All you have to do today is pick up that phone
然后说出我教你们说的话
and speak the words that I have taught you.
然后我就能让你们变得
And I will make you richer
比美♥利♥坚♥他妈合众国
than the most powerful
大部分有权有势的CEO都富有
CEO in the United States of fucking America!
好
Yeah!
他妈的棒极了
Fuck, yeah!
我希望你们上场
I want you to go out there
然后把史蒂夫·麦登的股票
and I want you to ram
塞进你客户的喉咙
Steve Madden stock down your clients’ throats
直到他们噎住为止
until they fucking choke on it!
直到他们噎死而且买♥♥了十万股为止
Till they choke on it and they buy 100,000 shares!
那就是我想要的
That’s what I want.
好 太他妈好了
Yeah! Fuck, yeah.
你们要够凶残
You be ferocious!
-你们要够无情 -好
– You be relentless! – Yeah!
你们要当他妈的电♥话♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You be telephone fucking terrorists!
现在 让我们把这操蛋的东西踢出去吧
Now let’s knock this motherfucker out of the park!
下午一点
At 1:00 p.m.,
我们以每股四块五美元的价格开市
we opened the stock for sale at $4.50 a share.
到一点零三分 股价就超过了十八美元
By 1:03, it was over $18.
就连华尔街上的大投行也在买♥♥
Even the big Wall Street firms were buying.
出♥售♥的两百万股里面
Of the two million shares offered for sale,
有一百万是从我的老鼠仓帐户流出来的
a million belonged to me, held in phony accounts by my ratholes.
一旦价格到了高位
Now once the price hit the high teens…
你知道的 谁他妈在乎别的
You know what? Who gives a shit?
重点向来都是这个
As always, the point is this.
三小时就他妈两千两百万了
$22 million in three fucking hours!
你能相信吗
Can you believe this shit?
我他妈爱死这个了 宝贝儿
I fucking love this, baby!
这简直太棒了
It’s amazing!
乔丹
Jordan!
巴瑞·克莱门打电♥话♥找你
Barry Kleinman’s on the phone
-未来影视的 -谁
– from Future Video. – Who?
我不知道 他给你婚礼摄过像
I don’t know. He shot at your wedding.
他是有急事
He says it’s urgent.
急事 巴瑞·克莱门是哪根葱
Urgent? Who the fuck is Barry Kleinman?
天呐 你想嫁给我吗
Oh, my God, you wanna marry me?
你爱上我了吗
You’re in love with me?
是啊是啊 去操你表妹吧
Yeah. Go fuck your cousin!
巴瑞 有事吗
Hey, Barry, what’s up?
听着 我收到了一张传票
Listen, I got this subpoena.
传票 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么呢
Subpoena? What the fuck are you talking about?
是的 是联邦调查局的人
Yeah, the FBI,
他们想要一份你婚礼录像的拷贝
they want a copy of your wedding video.
他妈的联邦调查局
The fucking FBI?
-你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢吧 -听着
– You fucking kidding me? – Listen to me.
他叫德纳姆
His name is Denham.
他是调查局纽约办事处的一个探员
He’s an agent with the New York office.
他想干什么
What’s his problem?
他就像个童子军
Gordon GekkoHe’s a Boy Scout.
他觉得你♥他♥妈♥是戈登·盖柯
He thinks you’re fucking Gordon Gekko.
戈登·盖柯 华尔街金融大鳄 后因内♥幕♥交易入狱
他想要我的婚礼录像做什么
What does he want with my wedding video?
这是对我隐私的一种侵犯
It’s like an invasion of my privacy.
你懂我在说什么吗 这就像…
You know what I’m saying? It’s like…
这很具有侵略性 你懂
It’s intrusive, you know.
他有你整个核心集团的照片
He’s got pictures of your whole inner fucking circle.
照片 以及那些人的名字
Pictures, names of the people.
你知道他想干什么吗
You know what he’s trying to do?
就是他正在干的事 看看你自己
Exactly what he’s doing. Look at yourself.
他试图把你唠叨死
He’s trying to rattle you,
他试图把你老婆唠叨死
he’s trying to rattle your old lady,
然后她就会朝你叨叨个不停
so she nags you
直到你♥他♥妈♥出庭作证为止
until you become a fucking witness.
他想我自我检举揭发
He wants me to rat on myself?
他想我透露我自己的信息
He wants me to give information about my…
听着 他妈的好消息是
Listen. The good fucking news is,
你知道我认识市里的每个人
you know I know everybody downtown,
我可以打电♥话♥给司法部 给缉毒局
I call up the Justice Department, the DEA,
甚至不会有人知道你♥他♥妈♥的存在
nobody even knows you fucking exist,
所以说放松点
so calm down!
他们不知道我的存在
They don’t know I exist?
-不知道 -那很好
– No. – That’s good.
但你…
But you…
你知道他是谁 是吧
You know who he is, right?
-没错 -所以假如我想要问点消息
– Yeah. – So, if I just wanted to get some more information,
就看看他知道了多少东西