In fact,
她已经把内♥裤♥
she’s decided to throw them
都丢掉了
all away.
看好了 爸比
So take a good look, Daddy.
以后在家会经常看到哦
You’re gonna be seeing an awful lot of this around the house.
宝贝
Oh, baby…
是吗 妈咪
Yeah, Mommy.
-是啊 -但不许碰
– Yeah… – But no touching.
老天啊
Oh, gosh.
怎么了 爸比
What’s wrong, Daddy?
宝贝
Baby.
天啊
God!
你快看
Look at this shit.
好吧 妈咪想和爸比玩游戏
Okay. Mommy likes to play games with Daddy.
妈咪 你有注意过那只
Mommy, have you ever noticed anything odd about Mr.
毛毛熊有点奇怪吗
Mr. Fuzzy Bear over there?
他的眼睛有点奇怪 是吧
His eyes seem to be a little bit odd, don’t they?
是啊 眼睛有点奇怪
Yeah, there’s something a little bit different about his eyes.
没错 是的 打个招呼 妈咪
Yes! I think it’s true. Say “Hi,” Mommy.
跟罗科和罗科打个招呼
Say “Hi” To Rocco and Rocco.
打招呼 伙计们你们好
Say “Hi.” Hi, fellas.
都看到了吗
See that, huh?
这么多天来
Of all the fucking days,
她偏偏挑今天来挑逗我
she chooses today to give me blue balls!
今天可是斯特拉顿史上最重要的一天
I mean, today was the biggest day in Stratton’s history,
我得理清头绪
and I needed to be thinking straight.
乔丹
Hey, Jordan!
-欢迎 -史蒂夫来了吗
– Welcome. – Steve here yet?
今天我们要为史蒂夫·麦登首次公开筹股
This was the day that we launched the Steve Madden IPO.
人都齐了 大家都欢欣鼓舞着呢
Troops are all here, everyone’s all rallied, excited.
一切都要按部就班
Everything had to run tight.
不容有差
It had to be perfect.
那熊孩子在做什么
What the fuck is that kid doing?
他在干嘛
What’s he doing?
公♥司♥史上规模最大的公开募股
The biggest IPO in this firm’s history.
他你♥妈♥的♥在做什么
What the fuck is he doing?
他戴的是领结吗
Is he… Is he wearing a bow tie?
你好
Hi.
感觉怎么样
How’re you doing?
很好
Good.
你擦鱼缸呢
You cleaning the fish bowl?
我恰好有空
I just… I had a minute and…
你有空
You had a minute.
非得在今天擦鱼缸吗 今天
And today you needed to clean the fish bowl? Today?
我已经做完工作了 有点空闲时间
I had finished my paperwork and I had a couple of minutes.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Okay. Nice to meet you.
非得在发行日
On new issue day?
非他妈的在发行日吗
On cocksucking, motherfucking new issue day?
你就干这个
This is what you do?
大家听着
Hey, everybody, listen up!
发行日这天还玩宠物
This is what happens when
就是这个下场
you fuck with your pets on new issue day!
戴着你的小领结
Take your little bow tie, get your shit,
收摊子走人 听懂了吗
and get the fuck out of my office! You understand?
滚蛋
Get the fuck out!
各就各位
Everybody on point!
你们是来这赚钱的 各就各位
We are here to make money. Everybody on point.
这儿就是个狼窝 而我爱的也正是这点
A real wolf pit, which is exactly how I liked it.
乔丹 看看我在大厅遇到谁了
Jordan, look what I caught in the lobby.
遇到个天才
I caught a genius.
那就是史蒂夫·麦登
Enter Steve Madden.
伟大的美国鞋匠
The great American cobbler.
炙手可热的女鞋制♥造♥者
Red-hot ladies footwear impresario.
多亏了唐尼
And thanks to Donnie,
我们才能帮他的公♥司♥上市
we were taking his company public.
斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特爬出原始的泥泞
Stratton Oakmont was crawling out of the primordial ooze.
再也不是井底之蛙了
Pond scum no more.
所以得让他们见见你
That’s why they gotta see your face.
你要鼓舞士气
You get them fired up so
大家才能拼命卖♥♥股票 好吗
they push the shit out of this stock. Okay?
不仅如此 唐尼和我
And not only that, Donnie and I secretly owned
秘密持有史蒂夫·麦登鞋业85%的股份
85% of Steve Madden Shoes,
这是法律绝对不允许的
which legally speaking was a big no-no,
但我们打算着狠狠捞上一笔
but we’d get filthy fucking rich if our troops got behind it.
我们要鼓舞士气
Our job was to get them worked up.
但也不能太士气高涨了
But not too worked up.
大家好
Hello. If…
如果有不认识我的
For those of you who don’t know me…
我叫史蒂夫·麦登
My name’s Steve Madden.
我们知道你是谁
Yeah, we know who you are.
盒子上都印着你的名字呢
Your name is on the box.
拿鞋子 给他们看看鞋子
Get the shoes. Show them the shoes.
-给他们看看鞋子 -好
– Show them the shoes. – Okay. Yeah.
这鞋子很酷的
Anyway, you know, this shoe is pretty cool.
叫玛丽璐
This is the Mary Lou,
我的成名作
which is really the shoe that put me on the map.
如果没有它 我就不会站在这
Without it, I wouldn’t be here.
这是给胖妞穿的
It’s a fat girls’ shoe!
不管你信不信
Believe it or not… Believe it or not though,
玛丽璐实际上和玛丽珍同款
the Mary Lou is actually the
玛丽珍 背带式平底女鞋
只不过是黑色皮质的
same as the Mary Jane, but it’s black leather.
反击 是谁扔的 是谁扔的
Fight back! Come on! Where you at? Where you at?
好了
All right!
掌声送给史蒂夫·麦登和他超赞的玛丽璐
Let’s give it up for Steve Madden and his awesome Mary Lou!
举起来 举起来 自豪地举起来
Hold that up. Hold that up. Hold that up proud!
掌声献上
Give him a round of applause!
发泄完了吗
You guys got that out of your systems, huh?
下午过得怎么样
You having a good afternoon or what?
我要花点时间 告诉你们
I wanna take a moment and tell you why Steve here is so
为什么说史蒂夫与众不同
absolutely off the fucking wall.
因为他是个创作天才
It’s because this man is a creative genius.
史蒂夫的能力和天赋
This ability, this gift that Steve has,
不是紧跟女鞋时尚潮流
it goes beyond just spotting the hottest shoe trends.
而是他 能引领潮流
Steve’s power is that he creates trends.
懂吗
You understand?
史蒂夫这样的艺术家十年难遇
Artists like Steve come along once every decade.
就像乔治· 阿玛尼 詹尼·范思哲
I’m talking Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace,
可可·香奈儿
Coco Chanel,
伊夫圣罗兰
Yves Saint Laurent.
史蒂夫 过来一下
Steve, come over here for a second.
你们可能没有意识到
I don’t think you all realize
史蒂夫·麦登
that Steve Madden
是女鞋界最炙手可热的人物
is the hottest person in the women’s shoe industry,
北美的每一家百货商场
with orders going through the roof
他的订单都多到满天飞
at every department store in North America right now.
我们竟有幸邀请他来办公室
We have him here in our office!
谢天谢地 他来了
We should thank our fucking lucky stars this man is here!
我们应该五体投地
We should be on our hands and knees right now,
给他跪舔
getting ready to suck this guy off!
像这样 知道吗
Like this! Okay?
我要跪舔你的鸡鸡 史蒂夫
I wanna suck you off, Steve!
大家都想给你跪舔
Everyone’s gonna suck you off!
这就是我们进入
This is our golden ticket
巧克力工厂的金奖券
to the fucking chocolate factory right here!
我要的是
And I wanna meet
威利·旺卡那样的魔法人物
Willy fucking Wonka, okay?
要像奥柏伦柏人那样疯狂一次
I wanna be with the fucking Oompa Loompas like this!
好了 下去吧 下去
All right, get off this fucking stage! Get out of here.
大家都听好了
All right, I want all of you to focus for a second.
看到那些小黑盒子了吗
See those little black boxes?