It’s no coincidence that its 150 feet of green hull
正是钞票的颜色 起航
is the color of cash. Anchors aweigh!
天啊 亲爱的
Oh, my God! Baby!
-我觉得你会喜欢的 -太疯狂了
– I think you like it? – You’re crazy.
-喜欢吗 -喜欢
– You like it? – Yes!
接下来三周
For three weeks,
我们乘着内奥米号♥穿过加勒比海
we sailed the Naomi through the Caribbean,
最后抵达位于长岛的家
eventually taking her home to Long Island,
我们在那买♥♥了栋房♥子
where we bought a house.
长岛黄金海岸 七英亩的地盘
Seven acres on the Gold Coast of Long Island.
世界上最昂贵的地♥产♥
The most expensive real estate in the world.
仆人 厨师 园艺师 应有尽有
With maids, cooks, landscapers, you name it.
甚至还有两个轮班的保镖
We even had two guards who worked in shifts.
都叫罗科
Both named Rocco.
18个月之后
简直是天上人间
It was heaven on earth.
起来 你这个混♥蛋♥
Wake up, you piece of shit!
威尼斯是谁
Who’s Venice?
谁
Who?
谁 谁
Who? Who?
还问谁 别装傻了
“Who?” What are you, a fucking owl?
她是谁
Who is she?
昨晚睡的婊♥子♥吗
Some little hooker you were fucking last night?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢 没有
What the fuck are you talking about? No.
不可能 宝贝 没有
No way, baby, no!
你梦里还喊她名字呢
You were calling her name in your sleep!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧 我没有
Are you out of your fucking mind? I don’t…
我都不知道威尼斯是谁
I don’t even know who Venice is.
威尼斯是啥意思
What the fuck does that even mean? Venice.
这是我这辈子听过的最扯蛋的事了
That’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever heard in my fucking life!
威尼斯
Venice…
威尼斯 亲爱的 你在哪
Venice, baby, where are you?
威尼斯
Venice!
你去哪了
Where’d you go?
亲爱的 你要玩狠的是吧
Oh, baby. Oh, you’re gonna play rough, huh?
-天啊 -你喜欢吗
– Oh, Jesus Christ! – You like that?
我喜欢 我喜欢
I like it. I like it.
小狼 小狼 小狼 小狼
Wolfie, Wolfie, Wolfie, Wolfie.
小狼?
Wolfie?
是我的安全词 是我的安全词
Yeah, it’s my safe word, baby. It’s my safe word.
我他妈才不管你的安全词呢
I don’t give a fuck about your safe word!
-拜托 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
– Come on! – Shut the fuck up!
闭嘴 小贱♥货♥
Shut up, you little bitch!
你真是个下流的妞
You’re a fucking dirty little birdy!
对了
That’s right.
对了 我忘了
That’s right! I forgot.
我都忘了 宝贝
I forgot, baby.
唐尼和我在威尼斯投资了个酒店公♥寓♥
Donnie and I were investing in a condominium complex in Venice.
所以你误会了
That’s why all this confusion.
你还去意大利投资了
Oh, you’re investing in Italy?
不是意大利 是加州
Not Italy. California.
-是吗 加州 -对
– Oh, California? – Yeah.
鬼话连篇的混♥蛋♥
You’re a lying piece of shit!
公爵夫人 亲爱的
Duchess, baby, come on.
你♥他♥妈♥别叫我夫人
Don’t you fucking “Duchess” Me.
别叫我夫人
Don’t you “Duchess” Me!
你以为我不知道你的小伎俩
Do you really think that I don’t know what you’re up to?
-你是有孩子的人了 乔丹 -是啊
– You’re a father now, Jordan. – Yeah.
-你该像个父亲样 -我知道
– You’re a father now. – I know…
可你做事还那么幼稚
And you’re still acting like an infant!
去你♥妈♥的♥
God damn it!
宝贝 你得管管你的臭脾气了
Baby, you know, you got real anger issues.
是谁凌晨三点了
Who is the one who flew in here
才开着傻♥逼♥直升机回来
at 3 in the morning on their stupid helicopter
还吵醒了斯凯拉 是你
and woke up Skylar? That was you!
吵醒了斯凯拉 简直是屁话
Oh, Skylar! Oh, fucking bullshit!
你有注意过我刚给高尔夫场
Does it even matter to you that I just had that driving range
铺了百慕大草吗 乔丹
sodded with Bermuda grass, Jordan,
百慕大草 一种暖季型高尔夫用草
-全都被你毁了 -天啊 百慕大草
– and now you fucking wrecked it! – Oh, my God… Bermuda grass.
你连看都不看
No, you didn’t research the whole thing
也从来不和高尔夫球场的人打交道
and deal with the fucking golf course people!
天啊
Oh, my God,
你还得和球场的人打交道
you had to deal with the golf course people, too!
真是悲剧啊 亲爱的 天啊
What a Greek tragedy, honey! Oh, my God!
你是不是还得亲手付他们现金啊
You probably had to pay them in cash with your hands!
辛苦你了
What a fucking burden.
除了整天刷我的信♥用♥卡♥之外
And actually do some work
还得做这么辛苦的事 是吧
besides swiping my fucking credit card all day, huh?
我都跟不上你的职业变化了 亲爱的
Because I can’t keep track of your professions, honey.
上个月你还是红酒鉴定家
‘Cause last month you were a wine connoisseur.
现在又成了高雅的景观设计师
Now you’re an aspiring landscape architect!
-这么说吧…别 -去你♥妈♥的♥
– Let me get that right… No! – Fuck you!
你敢把水泼来试试
Don’t fucking dare throw that fucking water at me.
你敢泼
Don’t you fucking dare.
冷静 亲爱的
All right, honey?
你能不能…
Now will you just…
我们谈谈吧 好吗
We could talk this out, all right?
动口不动手 知道吗
We just use our words. You know?
交流
Communicate.
行吗
Okay?
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
说说话 谈谈
Talk to me. Talk to me.
别再秀肌肉了 乔丹
Stop flexing your muscles, Jordan.
看着跟脑残一样
You look like a fucking imbecile.
宝贝 别这样
Babe, come on.
你丈夫身材这么好
You should feel happy you got a husband
你该高兴啊
who’s in such great shape like this, huh?
过来
Come here.
过来 亲亲我
Come on, give me a kiss.
你看起来美极了
You look so beautiful right now.
-来吧 -亲你?
– Come on. – Kiss you?
-你好美啊 -亲你?
– You look so beautiful… – Kiss you?
是啊 就亲一下
Yeah, give me one…
操
Fuck you!
没错 早晨的惯例
Ah, yes, my morning ritual.
起床先跟内奥米
First I’d get up and fight with Naomi
就前一晚的什么傻事吵架
about whatever it is I did the night before.
然后蒸个桑拿
Next was a steam so I could sweat out
排掉留在身体里的毒品
the drugs still in my system.
然后评估一下损失
Then I’d assess the damage.
滴眼药水
Drown out my eyeballs.
吃点”背痛药” 开始这一天
Take my “Back pills” To get the day started,
然后想法儿跟内奥米和好
then seek to make up with Naomi.
早上好 爸比
Good morning, Daddy.
给人家的亲亲呢
Where’s my kiss?
小甜心
Hey, sweetheart.
爸比可以跟两个甜心都亲亲吗
Does Daddy get a kiss from both of his little girls, huh?
不行
Oh, no.
爸比不能碰妈咪
No, Daddy doesn’t even get to touch Mommy
很久很久
for a very, very,
都不能碰
very long time.
爸比对刚才的话非常抱歉
Daddy’s really sorry about what he said in the other room.
那都是气话
He didn’t mean any of it.
爸比不用浪费口舌
Daddy shouldn’t waste his time.
从现在起
And from now on,
妈咪在家只会穿
it’s gonna be nothing but short,
超短的小裙子了
short skirts around the house.
你知道吗 爸比
And you know something else, Daddy?
妈咪好讨厌穿小内♥裤♥啊
Mommy is just so sick and tired of wearing panties.
-是吗 -是的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
其实