-不是 你说的旅行女乐 -我没说
– No, no. You said T&A. – No, I didn’t.
你说了
Yeah, you did.
-我什么时候说了 -你说的旅行女乐
– When did I say that? – You said T&A.
那叫旅行娱乐
T&E!
我知道你对那顿饭不满意
I know you’re upset about the dinner,
你有道理生气
and that makes sense because
因为我们的确花太多了
we did spend too much money.
但我说的就是旅行娱乐
But I said T&E.
别跟我说你说了什么 我都听见了
Don’t tell me what you said. I heard what you said.
-爸 他说的是旅行娱乐 -是吗
– Dad. He said T&A. – He did?
绝对的 毫无疑问
Absolutely, no question.
我是要…
I’m trying to…
我就差一点
I’m getting this close!
-爸 别急 -我就差这么一点
– Dad, relax. – I’m getting this close.
我就是这意思 我想让你敞开心扉 麦克斯
That’s what I’m saying. I want you to open up more, Max.
你等着他哪天杀了你
He’s gonna fucking kill you.
你干嘛憋着 你干嘛都憋着
Why do you hold it in? Why do you…
麦克斯 你干嘛非都憋着
Max, why do you hold it in?
够了 你♥他♥妈♥给我滚出去
That’s it. Get the fuck out of here!
-别 别别 -滚蛋 出去
– No, no, no! – Asshole, get out of here.
嫖什么妓♥女♥还能刷信♥用♥卡♥
What kind of hooker takes credit cards?
有钱的
A rich one.
斯特拉顿会雇三种妓♥女♥
At Stratton, there were three kinds of hookers.
蓝筹股 顶尖好手 当模特的料子
The Blue Chips, top of the line, model material.
得花300到400美金
They cost between $300 and $500
你要是不想带套就得多给小费
and you had to wear a condom unless you gave them a hefty tip,
当然我每次都给
which, of course, I always did.
然后就是纳斯达克股 漂亮但活一般
Then came the NASDAQs, who were pretty, not great.
大概200到300块钱
They cost between 200 and 300 bucks.
最后就是粉单股的渣子了
Finally, there were the Pink Sheets. Skanks.
大概不到100块
They cost about 100 or less.
要是你不戴套的话
If you didn’t wear a condom,
第二天就得去打青霉素了
you’d have to get a penicillin shot the next day
还得祈祷自己的老二别烂了
and pray your dick didn’t fall off.
倒不是说这种我们就不干了
Not that we didn’t fuck them, too.
相信我 我们都干了
Believe me, we did.
我又腰椎间盘突出了
It’s that slipped disc thing again.
我知道你怎么回事 净那啥了
I know what it is. You know, too much…
就跟EJ娱乐
…with EJ Entertainment.

Pops.
家里怎么样
How are things at home?
不是很好
Well, not the best.
她就是有点…你懂吧
She just doesn’t… You know what I’m saying?
好像气味啊
It’s like the smell…
有种气味 吸引力什么的
There’s a smell, there’s an attraction thing.
过段时间就越来越淡了
After a while it kind of fades away a little bit.
本来就该越来越淡的
Yeah, well. It’s supposed to fade away.
-本来就 -婚姻就这样 知道吗
– Supposed to? – That’s marriage. You know…
我和你妈结婚很长时间了
Your mother and I, we’ve been married a long, long time.
你难道觉得我们俩
What do you think? We’re…
每两分钟就得上个床吗
We’re jumping into bed every two minutes?
-那可不行 -我很爱她
– It doesn’t work that way. – I love her to death.
爸 我不想离婚 但是
I want to stay married, Dad, but…
现在世道太疯狂了
It’s crazy out there.
有些个姑娘 你真该见识见识
Some of these girls… You should see them.
老天
Oh, my God!
简直是
They’re fucking…
爹 她们现在的活儿
The things they’re doing now, Pops.
绝对是更新换代了
I mean… I mean, it’s on a whole other level.
-是吗 -下边还都剃光了
– Really? – And they’re all shaved, too.
-去你的 -全跟白虎似的
– Get out of here! – All shaven.
-你就逗我吧 -没逗你
– Are you kidding me? – Yeah.
-跟瓷娃娃一样干净 -没毛吗
– Bald as a china doll. – No bush?
-没毛 -老天
– No bush. – Oh, my God!
突然之间 就一周
All of a sudden, one week,
所有人下边就都干净了
nobody had anything down there anymore.
新世界了
It’s a new world.
从眉毛往下就没毛了
They’re bald from the eyebrows down.
一根毛没有 想激光除过一样
Nothing. Not a stitch. It’s like lasers.
真是新世界了
Wow. A new world.
我真是生早了
I was born too… too early.
其实我从来不喜欢阴毛
I’ve never been a fan of the bush, to be honest.
-真的吗 -是
– Really? – Yeah.
无所谓
I don’t mind it.

Dad.
我不想让你为这些操心
I don’t want you stressing out about any of this.
我怎么可能不操心
How can I not get stressed out?
看你都找些什么蠢货给你工作
Look at the knuckleheads you got working for you.
我知道他们是傻瓜
I know they’re knuckleheads
但我得让他们羡慕我的生活 懂吗
but I need them to want to live like me, you get it?
想过得像我一样
To live like me.
乔丹
Jordy.
你这么折腾早晚遭报应
One of these days, the chickens are gonna come home to roost.
你觉得我疯了吗
You’re looking at me like I’m crazy.
疯了 你这叫伤风败俗
Crazy? This is obscene.
的确伤风败俗
It was obscene.
在现实世界中的确如此
In the normal world.
但谁愿意活在现实中
But who the fuck wanted to live there?
一起狂欢到屌♥炸天吧
Go party your fucking cocks off!
我们将成为华尔街的
We are about to become fucking legends
传奇
on Wall Street!
我们的规划将带领公♥司♥
We got plans up here that’s gonna take this company
一路冲上平流层
into the fucking stratosphere!
狼仔 狼仔
Wolfie! Wolfie!
去他妈的梅林银行 管他呢
Fuck Merrill Lynch. Fuck them.
凭什么总让他们
Why should they be taking
赚走我们的钱
all our fucking money all the fucking time?
这样我们就是证券承销商了
This way we become the underwriters.
我们下一步棋
It was our next big move.
就是找公♥司♥帮他们做首次公开募股
Finding companies to take public. IPOs.
这有这样 那些华尔街的小崽子们
It was the only way these Wall Street pricks
才能不把我们当做野鸡证券交易所
would ever stop thinking of us as some shitkicker bucket shop.
我们还有阿克利夫国际
We got Arncliffe International.
我们做事比较不寻常
See, we were a little different.
我们谈正事的时候
We liked to get as fucked up as possible
喜欢嗑药并喝得酩酊大醉
during our business powwows
这样才能才思泉涌
in order to stimulate our free-flowing ideas,
所以我们吃安♥眠♥酮♥就像吃巧克力豆一样
which is why we were popping these ludes like they were M&M’s.
史蒂夫·麦登
Steve Madden.
那家公♥司♥归我们了
We own the fucking companies…
绝对归我们了
We own the companies…
不知道安♥眠♥酮♥是什么 我告诉你
Don’t know what a lude is? I’ll tell you.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
貌似安♥眠♥酮♥
Looks like those ludes
正在唐尼身上显神迹呢
are working their magic on Donnie right now.
镇定安♥眠♥酮♥
The Quaalude,
一般叫作安♥眠♥酮♥
or lude, as it is commonly referred to,
于1951年由一位印度医生首次合成
was first synthesized in 1951 by an Indian doctor,
是点红点的印度人 不是印第安人
that’s dots, not feathers,
当时被当做镇定催眠药开给
as a sedative, and was prescribed to
压力大的家庭妇女缓解睡眠障碍的
stressed-out housewives with sleep disorders.
但很快就有人发现
But pretty soon someone figured out
服药后只要忍♥住15分钟不睡
that if you resisted the urge to sleep for just 15 minutes,
就能爽翻天了
you got a pretty kick-ass high from it.
当然没过多久大家就开始滥用安♥眠♥酮♥了
Didn’t take long for people to start abusing ludes, of course.
1982年美国和全世界都把安♥眠♥酮♥
And in 1982, the U.S. Government Schedule 1’d them.
列为了一级管控药物
Along with the rest of the world.
所以说安♥眠♥酮♥数量有限越吃越少
Which meant there was only a finite amount of these things left.
认真的 买♥♥都买♥♥不到
No shit, you can’t even buy ’em anymore.
你们都惨了
You people are all shit out of luck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!