– I hate this life! – Rapha.
我以为你开心的
I thought you were happy.
我只是不想你失望
I didn’t want to disappoint you.
我试过了 爸爸 对不起
I tried, dad. I am sorry.
你知道妈妈也是这样想的
You know this isn’t what mom thought.
不要紧的 没事
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我会再想别的方法 来吧
I’ll figure something else, come on.
走吧
Let’s go.
我们不可能赶到的 等等
We’ll never make it in time. Wait, um…
你叫祖去神奇树等我 他会明白的
Tell Joe to go to the magic tree. He know what I mean.
准备行动
Alright, gear up.
这边
This way.
拿着
Take.
你们上去监视
Keep your eyes open.
攻入
Making entrance.
走吧
Let’s go.
转攻湖边 前往湖边 收到
– We’re gonna move on to the lake. Head on to the lake. – Copy that.
前往湖边
Head on to the lake.
走吧
Come on.
各位 沿海岸线跟着我
Alright guys stay with me on the shore line.
来吧
Come on.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
太棒了
Its good.
祖呢?
Where’s Joe?
天啊 我看到狮子了
I got the one. I got them.
好 来吧 我们要游过去
Okay. Alright. Come on we have to swim. Let’s go.
梦想家 我知你怕水
Dreamer, I know that you’re afraid of the water,
但我们真的要走了
but we have to go now.
梦想家 你走过去 他们会杀了你
Dreamer if you go back, they’re gonna kill you.
你不用为我们牺牲
Don’t sacrifice yourself for us.
没事的 我们会治好牠 一起走吧
It’s okay, we’re going together.
我们都会没事的
We’ll all be fine.
梦想家 来吧
Dreamer, come.
梦想家 你去哪?
Dreamer, where are you going?

Come.
盯着目标
Eyes on a target.
来吧
Come on.

Joe…
另一只呢?
Where is the other one?
牠…牠不会回来了
He’s not coming back.
好嘢!
Yeah!
开始前 我想说…
Before I start, I’d like to say that
尽管我很爱莫扎特与梦想家
despite all the love I have for Mozart and Dreamer,
牠们也教会了我们要有一颗宽容的心
and the magnificient lesson of tolerance, that they gave us,
我的心情依然很沉重
my heart is so heavy.
牠们的手足之情
Althought they love each other like brothers,
缘自牠们由刚出生
it’s only because as babies they were
就开始被人类剥削
deprived their liberty by human beings.
纵虽如此 牠们还是为自己开展了生活
They invented a life, in spite of everything,
也找到了快乐
and they manage to be happy, in spite of us.
但在野外
But in the wild,
一只狼与一只狮子从不会走在一起
a wolf and a lion have nothing to do with each other.
我不知道收留牠们是好事还是坏事
I don’t know if I was right or wrong to keep them.
我这样做是因为…
I did it because…
那是唯一可以保护牠们的方法
I felt in my heart it was the only way to protect them.
我爱牠们 我希望牠们安全 但真♥相♥是…
I love them, I want them to be safe, but the truth is
我的小岛 从不是牠们
in my island there’s never where they
所属的地方
should’ve been in the first place.
所以 我想将这场演奏会献给莫扎特与梦想家
So I would like to dedicate this concert to Mozart and Dreamer.
我希望牠们之间 犬科与猫科动物的
I hope that their example of unlikely friendship
非♥典♥型友情 就像蔚蓝天空下
between a canine and a feline will shine…
第一颗落下的雪花 一样耀眼
like the first snowflake in an azure sky.
牠们的故事会提醒我们
I hope that story reminds us
要努力为动物争取自♥由♥
to defend all animals’ right to freedom.
莫扎特与梦想家兄弟情深
Mozart and Dreamer love each other like brothers,
不止在电影里 现实也一样
in this film as in life.
牠们会一起住在加拿大
And they will be able to continue to live together protected
终身受到保护
until the end of their days in a sanctuary in Canada

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!