we know that they’re headed here.
我只想牠们可以自♥由♥自在 去自己想去的地方
I really want them to be free to go wherever they wanna go,
但知道牠们在哪 与安全
but, I ,mean, to know where they are, that they are safe is…
我很高兴
I’d really like that.
你要回家了
They’re coming back home.
我很抱歉我们对那只母狼
Alma…
做了那些事
I’m sorry about what I did with the she-wolf.
去洗澡吧
Take a shower.
我想想快艇要怎么办才好
I’m gonna figure out the boat situation.
来这边
Come here.
来吧
Come on.
祖 这是依莱
Joe this is Eli.
我入好油了
I put gas to it this time.
如果你伤害她
If you hurt her,
我见你一镬打你一镬
I will take it personal and curse you and watching you suffer.
谢谢 祖!
Thanks, Joe!
恐惧笼罩全城!
Fears stalk the city.
所有警力已经出动
All of our police forces have been mobilize
追捕两只出逃动物
to capture two very dangerous animals that have escaped,
一只狼与一只狮子
a wolf and a lion.
政♥府♥呼吁市民 如非必要
Authorities are urgent people to stay home
切勿外出
unless there’s an emergency.
牠们正躲藏于绝境森林之中
They’re now on the run for the forest.
你去那里
You over there.
爸爸 求你了
Dad, please.
你在这
There you are.
-你还好吗 -没事
– You okay,dad? – Yeah.
-牠是上次马戏团那只狼吗?-不知道
– She the one from the circus. – I dunno.
糟了
Shit!
牠有颈圈
He’s gotta collar on him.
拿下它然后丢掉
Take it off and get rid of it.
好
Now, go.
那个麻醉剂量对牠来说太多了 牠可能会死
Too much of a dose for him, it will kill him.
好 快一点了
All right…
我们快点离开
Hurry up, we gotta get out of here.
我脚踝受伤了
I hurt my ankle.
-吞下去 你会没事的 -快一点
Take that, you’re gonna be alright.
十分钟后你就可以跑了
You’ll be able to run, just give it ten minutes.
走吧
Let’s go!
快来
Come on.
走吧 爸爸
Come on, dad.
迟一点再找怪兽吧
We’ll look for Monster later.
现在先要治疗脚踝
I gotta take care of this ankle.
牠们在这里干嘛?
What the heck is he doing here?
-你没事吧?-没事
– You alright? – Yeah.
可乐好喝吗?
How’s that coke treating you?
-你的脚还好吗?-不好
Is your ankle better? Not really.
你看到爸爸被狼攻击了
You’ve ever seen your old man jumped by wolf?
简直不敢相信是真的
It seems unreal.
有什么事?
Can I help you?
我只狼呢?
Where is my wolf?
我们的
Our wolf.
嗯?你只狼?
Your wolf?
不好意思 我不知道你们在说什么
Sorry, I have no idea what you’re talking about.
定位装置倒是显示得清清楚楚的
The GPS coordinate is pretty clear.
那是定位装置?
Oh, that’s that?
我们在路边找到的
We found that on the side of the road.
我儿子喜欢电子产品
And my boy here, he likes electronics, so…
如果是你的 还给你吧
You can have it, if it’s yours.
保重
Take care.
-对不起 -你傻了吗?
I’m sorry. What is wrong with you?
我们会惹祸上身的 你知道吗?
How much trouble we could get in!
我知道 但是…
I know but…
-我想去洗手间 -什么?
I’m going to the washroom.
等等!等等!
What? Wait! Wait!
我可以帮手
I can help.
-你知道些什么吗?-我知道牠在哪
Do you know something? I know where he is.
你♥爸♥呢?
What about your dad?
这一刻 我不在乎他了
I don’t care about him, right now.
来吧 我带路
Come, I’ll show you how to get there.
来吧!
Come on.
喂 孩子 你肯定牠在这吗?我肯定
– Hey, kid. Are you sure it was here? – Yes.
离我家很近了 牠们只差一点点
We’re so close to the house. They almost made it.
太迟了 我们早不过警♥察♥找到牠们的
Too late we’re never gonna find them before the police.
牠在马戏团时
When he was at the circus,
每次牠不开心 唯一能令牠冷静下来的方法
when he was sad, the only thing that could do to calm him down,
就是给牠播古典音乐
it was to playing classical music.
钢琴音乐
The piano music.
音乐?好主意!
Music? That’s an amazing idea.
我们先上车
– We have to get back to the car. – What?
快!
Come on!
音乐?
Music?
怪兽!
Monster!
怪兽!
Monster!
怪兽!
Monster!
怪兽!
Monster.
怪兽!
Monster.
回来 老友!
Come back here, buddy!
怪兽!
Monster!
怪兽!
Monster.
停!
Stop!
停车!停!
– Pull over. – Wow!
-嗨!-怪兽!
– Hi. – Monster.
-嗨!-是牠!
It’s him!
你没事太好了
I’m so happy you’re okay.
没事的 老友 先关窗吧
– It’s okay. – Close your window.
咦?莫扎特呢?
Wait, where’s, where is Mozart?
好的…好
Okay. Allright. We’ll… Okay, we’ll…
我要跟着牠
I’m gonna follow him.
我们在这边等你
We’ll just wait here.
我们两个男人在这边等你
We manned the fort here.
你知道牠在哪里 对吗?
You know where he is, right?
牠在小树屋?
He’s in the hut?
好吧!快去
Let’s go.
梦想家 你的兄弟呢?
Dreamer, where is your brother?
莫扎特?
Mozart?
莫扎特!
Mozart.
你躲藏到我的小树屋了
You came to take refuge in my hut.
喂 老友
Okay, buddy.
我找到莫扎特了!
I found Mozart! I found him!
你正一无胆鬼
You such a wuzz.
那只狮子很不错的
The lion isn’t that bad.
当牠来了 我们自己顾自己 懂吗?
Okay. When he comes out here, it’s every man for himself. Alright.
各位 我找到牠们了
I found them!
牠们很安全 我只要带牠们回家就好了
They’re safe. I just gonna walk them back.
但警♥察♥快到了 他们按本子办事的
The police are really close.
见到牠们 警♥察♥会开枪的
They have orders. If they see them, they can shoot them.
你不能带走我的狮子!
You’re not going anywhere with my lion!
喂!兄弟!
Wow, man!
我追踪了你的手♥机♥
I followed you on your phone.
-玩完了 回来吧 -不要
Come on, it’s over. No.
拉斐 你在说什么?
Rapha… What are you talking about?
来吧
Come on!
我不想
I don’t want to.
不可以!我不想再这样了
I can’t. I don’t want to anymore!
我做的每一件事
Everything I do
都是为你将来着想!
I do for your future.
不是为了我 爸爸 不要说是为了我
Not for me, dad. Don’t say it’s for me.
你做的事 我做不出来
Because I will never do what you do.
我讨厌我们对待怪兽与其他动物的方式
I hate what you do to animals.
-我讨厌我的人生!-拉斐…