Oh. Dreamer is a lion.
非常感谢你那完全没用的信息
Thank you very much. Thank you for nothing.
-疯女人 -当然 她是疯的 依莱
She is a nutcase. Of course she’s a nutcase, Eli, come on!
来吧 振作起来
Get a grip.
好 我先过去 定位装置最后
All right. Uh, I’m gonna go to the last location
显示的位置 有什么发现 我会通知你
where the GPS gave us a reading. I’ll keep you posted.
真不敢相信 表演秀的票全卖♥♥光了!
I can’t believe it, dad.
真是好消息
We’re both?
是的
Yes.
好了 囝囝
Okay, boy…
告诉怪兽好消息吧
Let’s go tell Monster.
-好 -给我鞭子
Give me the whip.
退后 怪兽
Get back, Monster.
退后
Get back!
发生什么事了?怪兽 你平时很乖的
What’s wrong with you, Monster. You usually are so obedient.
爸…爸爸?
Dad!
你没事吧?爸!
Dad, are you okay? Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
-那只是什么?-不知道
What was that? I dunno.
可恶!
Damn.
囝囝 帮我拿枪
Give me the gun.
-和麻♥醉♥枪♥ -对不起 爸爸 我…
And the darts. I’m sorry, dad.
你上次喂牠吃药是什么时候?
When was the last time you give him the pills?
我想是两、三日前
– Two days ago, I think. – Two days ago.
两日前?是你想 还是你肯定?
Do you think or are you sure?
-我肯定 我肯定 -好 好
– I’m sure. – Okay, okay.
两日 两日
Two days. That means that soon,
那牠现在应该挺火爆了
he will be pretty tired up by now.
我们在森林应该可以追踪到牠
We should be able to track him in the woods.
牠可能会出事或攻击别人啊
Something’s gonna happen to him. What if he’s gonna hurt somebody?
-我们要报♥警♥ -不 不 不要
– We have to call the cop. – No, no, no.
不要报♥警♥
We’re not calling the cops,
他们会把怪兽带走的
because then they’ll take him away from us.
-对吗?-好的 好的
– Okay. – Okay.
上车吧 快
Get in the truck. Come on.
全部人回去工作
Get back to work everyone.
我们转头回来
We’ll be right back.
-有发现吗?-对 我在追踪区
– You have something? – Yeah.
那只狼一直在这边
I’m in the tracking area, the wolf’s been here all this time.
在马戏团大帐幕出面
Outside of a big sircus tent,
他们在表演“怪兽秀”
putting on a Monster show.
所以呢?
Okay, and?
“怪兽”是只狮子
Well, uh, the Monster is a lion.
我不相信!
I don’t believe it.
对 还有…
Yeah. There is something else.
-说出来吧 -在我看来
Well, spit it out. Well, as far as I can make out,
这边有个笼子 但是…
there is a cage, but…
-狮子不见了 -好的
there is no lion in it anymore.
我们是进入了四次元 对吗?
We’re officially in the fourth dimension.
你是说 她是对的
You’re telling that she is right?
那个疯女人 其实一点不疯
The nutcase is not a nutcase.
真是感谢你
Well, thank you.
-什么事?-啊!
Yes.
你可能是对的
What if you were right?
当然
Yes?
我说的是…
I’m saying,
科学需要你
maybe science needs you.
我不明白你在说什么
I’m afraid I don’t get it.
我只狼逃走了
My wolf run away.
我只狼逃走了 然后…
My wolf run away and…
牠是很重要的研究样本
he’s a priceless specimen.
听起来你真的很“在乎”牠
Sound like you really care about him.
你真的一点头绪也没有 对吗?
You really have no clue, do you?!
雪狼是濒危绝种动物
The Canis Nix is in critical danger of extinction.
牠的生物分类学或许是有一点争议性
Yes, okay, maybe it’s taxonomy is a little controversial.
有人甚至认为牠是神秘的 未能分类的一群
Some people would even say that he’s an incertae sedis,
但大部分人都是错的 因为
but, you know, those people wrong, because,
早在欧洲人踏足北美洲之前
before Europeans even came to North America,
切罗基人就把雪狼分类为独♥立♥的品种
the Cherokees had a separate thing,
也给牠一个不同的名字 瓦亚
they had a different word for it, the Wa’ya.
应该是如此发音
I think I’m saying that right.
我意思是 我做过很多统计
Anyway, what I’m saying is I’ve done a lot of calculations,
得出的结论是
and the only conclusion I can come to this that
你是唯一可以带牠回来的人
you’re the only person who can get them back.
好 你大老远来就是为了告诉我
Right, so you came all this way to tell me
我可以带“你”只狼回来?
that I can help you get your wolf back?
-对 完全正确 -去死吧
Yeah, yeah that’s right. Screw you.
我一定是傻了才会来找你
I don’t know why I was even thinking coming here?
因为 很明显的 你是个疯女人
Because it’s pretty clear that you’re completely insane!
我会自己去找那只狼
I’ll find my own wolf.
该死的 连飞机都开走了 太好了!
Oh, now the pilot’s gone! That’s inappropriate!
请你开我的快艇吧
Please, take my boat.
我真的是想爆头也想不到
I really been racking my brains webbing
“为什么她可以独自一人住在岛上呢?”
how can she lives on an island, all alone!
我不是独自一人
I am not alone!
你知道吗?目中无人如你
You know what? Only somebody like you
才会觉得在野外生活 是独自一人的
think that you live alone when you’re in the wild.
北美洲有一半的动物都住在这片森林里
Nearly half of the animals of North America live in this forest.
每年有三十亿只禽鸟 陆生的 水生的 还有岸鸟
Three are billion land birds, aquatic birds, shore birds
都栖息过在这片森林之中 超过三百个品种
that live in this forest every year that’s more than 300 species.
还有潜鸟 鸊鷉 秧鸡 海鸥
And not to mention the ducks, the loons, the grebes, the rails
当然还有其他
and the seagulls.
当然你还有
And of course you have the, um…
其他动物…
the other ones.
美洲森林野牛、加拿大马鹿
the wood bison, and the wapitian,
驼鹿、大灰熊
moose, and the grizzly bears,
黑熊 还有…
the black bears…
你没油了
You’re out of gas.
等等 我在这边怎么办?
What do I suppose to do here?
你识游水吗?
You know how to swim?
你说笑吗?水只有十度啊!
The water’s like 50 degrees!
正废柴
Don’t be a wimp.
喂!喂!埃玛!
Hey, Alma!
埃玛!
Alma?
对不起
I am sorry.
我也是
Me too.
是狼妈妈喂养了牠们
She fed both of them.
牠们没有血缘关系 但有爱
They’re bond by love, not blood.
牠一直照顾牠们 然后…
She took care of them.
一天 牠消失了 我唯有接替牠
One day, she never came back. So I took over for her.
我大老远来是为了告诉你…
I came here to tell you that, um,
你是对的 错的是我
you were right. And I was wrong.
我们一直在追踪那只狼 发现
We’ve been tracking the wolf.
牠在马戏团外面停留了好一阵子
We found that he spent sometime near a circus.
然后马戏团就走失了狮子 所以…
That circus had a lion that run away.
我们觉得牠们可能成了“末路狂花”
So we think they’re together.
特此来告诉你
That’s what I came here to tell you.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
我们需要互相帮助
I guess we kind of need each other, huh.
-我不需要你 -是吗?
– I don’t need you. – Oh yeah?
但…
Well,
你只狼戴着我的定位装置
your wolf is wearing my GPS collar.
-所以… -什么?你知道牠在哪?
– So… – What? Do you know where he is?
应该说 我大概知道
Well, let’s say I have a pretty good idea
牠们往哪个方向走
with the route they’re headed.
我电♥话♥一直收到牠的最新消息
So, I happen getting update from before,
不过这边没有网络
but now I don’t have internet.
我们知道牠们从这边起步
We know that they came from here.
而最后停留的方位在这
And the last known coordinates were here.
假设牠们直线行走
So assuming that the graph in a straight line,
牠们就是一直向这边走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!