it’s the only way.
对吗 囝囝?要好好“训练”
My boy, you gotta break him in.
恐惧 是唯一的方法
Fears the only way to do it.
过来这边
Come here, boy.
怪兽
Monster.
你
Yield.
退后 退后
Back. Come back.
只有你才知道什么对自己最好
You’re the only one who knows what’s good for you.
每一次迷惘时
So everytime you have any doubt,
就看看那只小松鼠吧
look that squirrel right in the nose
然后重新思考
and think about me.
祖?
Joe?
我一定要知道牠们在哪
I want to know where they are.
我要出院 你十分钟后来接我可以吗?
I’m leaving the hospital. Come pick me in ten minutes, okay.
对
Yes.
对 是的 好的
Oh, yes. Okay.
再见
Bye.
你好
Hi.
请问你可以告诉我
I was wondering if it be possible to know the
两只动物的下落吗?
whereabout of two animals?
一只两岁的狼 还有
There’s wolf, a two-year-old, and a…
一只狮子 对 我们知道 答案是不可以
And a lion. Yes, we know. And no,
-但是… -闭嘴 你这个叛徒
It is not possible. Not a word, dirty traitor.
还有巨额罚款等着你
Plus you liable to a fine, a pretty steep one actually
因为你非法扣留濒临绝种犬科动物
since you illegally detain
雪狼
an endangered canine species, a snow wolf.
你对牠们做什么了?
What have you done with him?
你没有权利这样做
You have no rights to them.
牠们在安全的地方
– They are somewhere they will be protected.- Oh yeah?
哪里?动物园吗?
Where, a zoo?
马戏团?实验室?
A circus? A laboratory?
这就是你所谓安全的地方吗?
You talk about protection!
你根本不是在保护动物!
You say that you protecting animals, but you don’t.
你支配牠们 控制、剥削牠们!
You dominate them and you control them, then you exploit them.
我看到你看不到的 是两个孤立无援的宝宝
I saw what you didn’t see which is baby crying for help.
我们走了
We’re going.
你觉得我是傻了吗?
Do you think I’m crazy?
不
No.
我觉得你很棒
I think you’re wonderful.
祖
Joe.
我还未想到梦想家在哪
I don’t know about Dreamer.
但如果莫扎特是只雪狼的话 我想我知道了
But if Mozart is a snow wolf, I think I do.
我真的知道!来吧
I think I do actually. Come on!
喂 你好
Hello?
喂
Hi.
我在找一只幼狼
I’m looking for a young wolf. A snow wolf.
一只雪狼 请问你们收留牠了吗?
And I was wondering if that, might be, you could had him
不要告诉我你就是养牠那个疯女人
Please tell me you’re not the crazy person raised him?
就是我
Yes, it’s me.
让我来跟你上上课
Okay, let me explain something to you.
牠是只狼
He’s a wolf.
牠是野生动物
He’s a wild animal.
牠需要自♥由♥
He needs to live free with other wolves.
我在问你牠的近况
I ask you how he’s doing?
像只狼一样
Like a wolf.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
好了 跟你聊天真的很“愉快”
All right. It’s been really fascinanting chatting with you,
但我很忙的
but I do have work to do.
不用担心牠 没有你 牠活得好好的
Just don’t worry about him, he’s doing great without you.
牠的天性慢慢回来了
He’s getting his wild nature back.
保重
Take care.
他怎样说?
What did he say?
如果能自♥由♥自在成长 对牠来说是好事 对吗?
If he’s running wild, then he’s happy, right?
对 不知在哪里看过 是这样说的
I read that someplace.
那我的梦想家怎么办?
And what about my Dreamer?
我找遍全世界的马戏团也要找到牠
I’m going to search every circus to find him.
喂 怪兽
Hey, Monster!
喂 老友
How are you bud? Hi.
女士们先生们 男孩们女孩们 不论你什么年龄
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages.
欢迎光临这个马戏团!
Welcome to the circus!
但你来这边 不是为了看我
But you didn’t come to see me.
不是
No!
对 并不是
No, you did not.
你来看的是…
You came to see
我的新朋友
my new friend!
对
Yes!
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
对
Yes!
是吗?我听不见对!
– Oh, I don’t know, I can’t hear you! – Yes!
好了 这样的话…
Well, in that case,
叫牠的名字吧
say his name.
怪兽
Monster.
继续!
Keep it up!
牠来了
Here he comes.
请问你们这边有狮子吗?
I was wondering if you have a lion in this circus?
我们没有狮子呢
No, we don’t have a real lion here.
不好意思
Sorry.
我在找一只小狮子
I’m looking for a young lion.
我们只有小丑呢
We only have lion cubs here.
这只 牠叫赞高里?
He’s bigl.
对 牠在这边
His name is Dreamer.
牠竟然越过闸口偷走了
He managed to escape through this door.
牠怎么办到的?
How did he do that?
这只狼是个天材啊
This wolf is a genius.
换位思考 为什么牠要逃跑呢?
New hypothesis: why did he leave?
不知道 可能性有很多
Idon’t know, There could be a lots of reasons.
可能牠感应到了什么 或是受到惊吓吧
Maybe he felt something, maybe he got scared…
不 查尔斯 才没有多少原因
No, Charles! There isn’t a lot of reasons.
我研究狼已经十年时间
I’m telling you that I’ve worked with wolves for ten years.
从来没有狼试过偷走离开保护区的
Never even heard of a wolf escaping from the wolf sanctuary.
牠在找东西 你在找什么?
He is looking for something. What do you looking for?
听着 依莱 找到牠出走的原因
Listen, Eli, understanding why he left
并不是我们的首要任务
isn’t a priority, right now.
我们要立刻找到这只狼
We need to find this wolf as soon as possible.
不要忘记 这只狼是由人养大的
Don’t forget this wolf was raised in a human’s house.
代表牠看到人类 就会扑上去
Which means that he’s gonna pounch on a first person he see
不像野生的狼会跑走
instead of running away like any other wolf wood.
牠可能是很危险的
Which potentially makes him extremely dangerous.
如果我们找到牠出走的原因
What I’m saying is if we find out why he left,
就有机会找到牠去哪里了
maybe we can find out where went.
不知道 可能去找妈妈了
I don’t know. Maybe he’s looking for his mommy.
可能去找妈妈了 牠可能去找妈妈了
Maybe he’s looking for his mommy! Maybe he is. Looking for his mommy!
依莱 我在说笑啦
Okay, Eli,
那是个笑话
That was just a joke.
当人们说好笑的事情 只是玩笑话啦
When people say funny thing you suppose to laugh.
喂?你好
– Yes. – Hi there.
-我是雪狼保育中心的依莱哈蒙 -噢 什么事?
Hi. This is Eli Harmon from the wolf sanctuary. – Yes.
希望你近来一切安好
I hope you’re doing well.
小事一桩 那只狼逃走了
Small thing here. My wolf has escaped.
逃走?我以为牠在你那边是自♥由♥的?
Escape from what? I thought he was running free.
牠是 牠是自♥由♥的
He was. He was running free.
我同事有个疯狂的想法 牠会不会
My colleague had this crazy notion that maybe he was
去找你了?
he might be looking for you.
牠不是在找我
He’s not looking for me.
可能牠是
Maybe he is.
不 牠在找梦想家
He is looking for Dreamer.
梦想家?
Dreamer?
牠的兄弟
His brother.
等等 那边是有几只狼宝宝吗?
Wait… There were multiple wolf cubs?
不 梦想家是只狮子
No. Dreamer is a lion.
噢 梦想家是只狮子