Come on.
好
Alright.
不要撞牠
Don’t knock ’em off.
晚安
Good night.
别动
Dog-wolf.
爱你们
I love you, guys.
-天啊 -不 不 不
What the?!
我可以解释的
No! I can explain this.
祖 狮子宝宝是来自马戏团的
Joe, the lion cub belong to a circus.
马戏团的动物 那是祖父最不能接受的
Animals in circus, Joe, that was grandpa’s biggest struggle.
-马戏团… -所以呢?
– A circus. – And?
如果我由牠不顾 我不能原谅自己
If I’d given them up I can’t live with myself.
那只呢?
What about little wolf?
母狼没有回来
The she-wolf didn’t come back.
我在等牠回来接走狼宝宝
I was waiting for her to come and take her baby
但牠消失了
but then she just vanished.
自此我就一直在照顾牠们
And so, I’ve just been like this ever since.
你骗了我 埃玛 我信了你几个月
You lied to me, Alma.
原来你一直在说谎
I trusted you for months and now you lie to me.
-你不会让我这样做的 -当然!
– You wouldn’t have let me do it. – Of course not!
所以我不告诉你是对的!
So I did the right thing.
我过来是想问你考试的结果
I just came over here to find out how you did your exam.
我合格了
I passed it.
洛杉矶交响乐团收了我
They asked me to join the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
真的吗?
Really? Oh. Wow.
我以你为荣
I am very proud of you.
我拒绝了…
I turned it down.
什么!
You what?
-那是你的梦想啊 -并不是!
– This was your dream. – It wasn’t my dream.
那是别人的梦想
It was other peoples.
是他们给我的错觉
They made me see that.
我不能让你这样做 我要为你负责的
I can’t let you do this. Look, I am responsible for you.
我不是你的责任!
I’m not your responsibilty.
为了弹琴 我每天鞭策自己 足足八年!
I have been doing this all by myself, pushing myself for eight years.
你现在就像个被宠坏的小屁孩!
Now you’re acting like a little spoiled girl.
你也表现得像个愚蠢的大人!
And you’re acting like a stupid adult.
一针见血
Touch?
所以你现在打算怎么办?
Now what are you gonna do?
我很清楚这不是适合牠们居住的地方
I know perfectly well this is not a place for them.
但牠们形影不离
But they are inseparable.
我一直在找对策 但我…
I am looking for the right solution.
找不到 所以暂时…
I haven’t found one yet. So in the meantime…
你真的很麻烦 你知道吗?
You are quite a piece of work, you know that.
我爱你 小公主 我也爱你
I love you princess. I love you too.
喂 老友!
Hey you! Hi…
你们应该要有名字 对吗?
I think you guys should have names.
你们需要名字吧
Do you need a name, right?
我想到了!
I’ve got it.
喂 你在做什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
不要!喂 喂…
Come on! Hey, hey, hey.
“狮”与“狼” 不
Leo and Lupus? No.
“琵音”与“快板”
Arpeggio and Allegro?
不要 喂!这是我的花♥园♥ 与我的红萝卜!
No more. It’s my garden. My carrots!
喂!
Come here.
不如叫…“超可爱”
How about “Soo cute”
与“超甜美”!
and “Soo sweet”?
或者…
Or…
“未来”与“永远”!
“Future” and… “Forever”?
“不要”
No.
不可以离开我!
Hey, you can’t get away from me!
“蠢蠢”与“无计”
“Polly” and… “Kundu”, otherwise.
“开心”
“Happy”
与…
and…
“我们会怎么样呢”
“What’s going to happen to us?”
好吧 你就叫“莫扎特”
Okay. You will be Mozart.
而你呢…
And you…
“梦想家”
Dreamer.
没错
Of course.
我很会改名字吧
Well, I guess it was a good name.
不是这样弹的
That’s not how you play.
“Do”、“Mi”
Look. Do, mi…
“降D大调”
D flat.
祖 我们把标示牌放前面吧
Hey, Joe, let’s put sign out front.
嗨 老友!
Hi, guys.
天啊!牠们可以把我碎尸万段了吧
Holy, damn. Sweet Jesus, they can rip me to pieces.
好 我把门关了
OK, I close the door.
我还看到牠们对一头野猪做了“可怕”的事喔
I saw what they did to a wild boar, it really wasn’t a pretty sight.
去睡房♥ 快
Bedroom, guys.
我没有心情说笑
That ain’t funny.
事情在我掌握之中
I have things under control.
你怎样掌握这对“好兄弟”?
You ain’t control a squad.
牠们攻击人怎么办?
What if they attacked somebody?
快点
Come on.
我要你答应我
I want you to make me a promise.
-可以吗?小公主 -好
– Okay, princess? – Okay.
很明显不能在这边守着你的后院
Obviously I can’t be here to see how you are…
我很担心你
Look I’m afraid for you.
我要你每天向我报告
I want you to send me updates everyday.
每一天 埃玛
Everyday, Alma.
答应我?
You promise?
好
Okay.
很好
Good.
埃玛找祖 收到请回复
Alma for Joe. Over.
听得清楚 收到请回复
I read you five out of five. Over.
祖 这很无聊 收到请回复
This is ridiculous, Joe. Over.
每天都要这样 埃玛 收到请回复
Everyday, Alma! Everyday. Over.
-爱你 -我也是
– I love you. – Love you too.
通话完毕
Over and out.
祖 我说过 我没事
Joe, I told you it’s fine.
你确定?收到请回复
Are you sure? Over.
我先叫牠们吃饭啦
I’m calling them for lunch, right now.
好 明天再讲
– Okay, I’ll talk to you tomorrow. – Okay.
-通话完毕 -通话完毕
– Over and out. – Over.
莫扎特?
Mozart!
梦想家?
Dreamer!
莫扎特?梦想家?
Mozart. Dreamer.
吃饭啦!
Lunch!
莫扎特?
Mozart!
梦想家?
Dreamer!
妈咪 妈咪 我想摘那些花
Mom, I want those flowers!
不可以 宝贝 这是私人小岛
No, babe we can’t go there.
但是…你看
It is a private island.
没有人啊
But look, we are alone!
妈咪 求你了
Please.
-好吧 -太好了
Okay. Yes!
-你看那边有黄色的 -对
– Look at the yellow one over there. – Yup.
选最后一朵啦
And a last one.
来吧 我们得走了
Come, come, we have to go.
不 不 不 不!不要
No! No, no, no! Stop!
莫扎特、梦想家 回来!
Mozart, Dreamer, come back!
不 不 不要!停下来!
No, no, no! Stop!
埃玛 是祖 收到请回复
Alma, this is Joe. Over.
埃玛 是祖
Alma, this is Joe.
收到请回复
Over.
该死的!
Damn, answer!
你答应每天向我报告的!
You promised, everyday, Alma.
每一天!
Everyday!
一定是出事了
It’s not normal.
埃玛?埃玛?
Alma! Alma!
那孩子到哪里去了
Where did she go?
埃玛是祖 你没事吗?埃玛?