Wait, wait. What?
什么鬼!
What the hell is that?
祖父的“女朋友”之一吧
Grandpa’s called friends.
牠吓坏了 还把宝宝带来了
She was totally freaking out, she brought her pup in here.
然后 还有只狮子宝宝…
And then there is a lion cub.
什么?
What?
牠掉进我怀里 在坠机现场那边
He literally fell into my arms using that plane that crashed.
不愧是你祖父的家
Not surprise they pick your grandpa’s house.
来吧 先带你离开这些
Allright, come on. We’re gonna get you out of here,
动物…
with these animals.
过去湖那边打电♥话♥给巡逻员吧
Call the wildlife people. They’ll take care of it.
这是他们的工作 他们会处理的
It’s their job.
他们可能已经在找那只小狮子了
They probably out looking for the lion cub, right now.
糟糕 他们到了
Shit, they already here.
我先走了…
Look, I gotta go.
你看 那个女人 我们曾有一场雾水情缘…
Do you see that woman? We had a story and…
好了 不要再说了 大情圣
I’ve heard enough, Casanova.
我再回来找你
I’ll be back for you.
下午好 迪温高小姐
Good afternoon, Miss de Ranquel.
你好
Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
节哀顺变
We’re very sory for your loss.
“野生动物保护协会”巡逻员辛普森与理查德森
Forest rangers Simpson and Richardson. Wildlife detection.
我们不会阻你太久
We won’t take too much of your time.
不要紧
That’s fine.
太疯狂了
The craziest thing happened.
我知道 坠机 太可怕了
We know. The plane crash. Yeah, it’s pretty terrible.
机长受伤了 但他会没事的
The pilot is injured, but he’ll be fine.
你不用担心
But you have nothing to worry about.
一切都在掌握之中 除了
– Everything’s under control. – Except for the animal.
飞机上那只小狮子
The plane was carrying a lion cub,
马戏团买♥♥的 我们还未找到牠
for a circus. We haven’t found it yet.
牠是马戏团的狮子吗?
What ? He belong to a circus?
-小姐 你还好吗 -没事
You okay, miss?
我们还未找到牠 所以
– Yes. – We didn’t find him.
如果你在外面遇到牠
So if you run into anything when you’re out here,
靠你通知我们了
we’re counting on you to give us a call.
马戏团那边需要证实牠死了
The circus people need prove of his dead.
-祝你有愉快的一天 -谢谢
Have a good day.
耽误你了
– Thank you. – Thank you for your time.
有发现请打给我们
Gives us a call if you see anything.
喂 老友
Look at this.
午餐吃得好吗?
How’s lunch?
你们现在是朋友了
Becoming friends now.
真好
How awful.
我的天!
Godness!
-嗨!-小公主
Hi Princess.
我以为你会来找我
I thought you were coming to see me.
噢…对 我有事在忙
Yeah, I was just, uh… tying up some loose ends.
我过来是想告诉你一件事
Well, I came over because I have something I wanna tell you.
什么?
What is that?
我想留在这边 直到考试为止
I’m gonna stay here until my exam.
噢 太好了 我很高兴
Oh, thats great. I’m so glad.
再见
Bye.
埃玛
Uh, Alma.
那些动物呢?
What about the animals?
什么?
The what?
那些动物 我相信你已经处理好了?
The animals. I trust that was dealt with, quickly?

Yeah.
-好 -搞掂了
– Oh. – Yeah.

Good.

It’s fine.

– Its good. – Okay.
-万事小心 -好
– Be careful out there. – Okay.
-迟些见 -好
– I’ll see you later. – Yeah, okay.
我要回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.

Hi.
嗨 小家伙
Hi baby.
你很兴奋喔!
You still exciting.
你们到了
You like ?
嗨 朋友们
Hey, friends.
喜欢我的小屋吗?
You like my house?
是祖父建造的梦幻小树屋
My enchanted hut, built by grandfather,
同时也是一棵神奇的树
about the same time with his magic tree.
好了 走吧
All right, come, let’s go.
我要走了
Okay. I’m going.
万事俱备
You have everything.
想从这扇窗离开吗?
You have this window?
很好
Okay. Good.
好 我要走了
Right, I’m gonna go.
靠你们看门口
I’m counting on you.
我只是离开两天
I’m just gonna be gone for two days.
不用担心我
Don’t worry about me.
算了 你们根本不在乎
Okay, you don’t care.
再见
Bye.
学生们好
Hello students.
你们的大日子终于来了
Well, the big day is finally here.
为了这个考试 你们努力了很多年
You’ve all been working extremly hard over the years for this exam.
但只有三位最优秀的会被选中
But only the best three will have a chance of being selected
加入洛杉矶交响乐团
by the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
想梦想成真的话 就要靠你自己了
So, if you want your dream to come true, it’s entirely up to you.
拿出你们的最佳表现 可以吗?
Give the best of yourself. Okay.
别忘了
Don’t forget.
我对你们有信心
I believe in all of you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
莎宾娜 你是第一位
Sabrina, you’ll be up first.
埃玛!
Alma.
射中了吗?
Did you get it?
射中了!
You got it!
射中了!
You got it.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
美女 这阵子躲到哪里去了?
Where have you been hiding all this time, you beauty?
我们成功了!
We did it. We did it!
最后一位被选中加入
The last student chosen to join up the prestigious
洛杉矶交响乐团的学生是…
Los Angeles Philharmonic orchestra is…
埃玛迪温高
Alma de Ranquel.
恭喜你
Congratulation.

Hi, um,
这是埃玛迪温高 之前打过来说有只小狮子?
this is Alma de Ranquel. I’m calling you about that lion cub.
做得好 埃玛 谢谢
Bravo, Alma! It was fantastic job. Thanks.
南非的动物收♥容♥所♥有消息了吗?
Have you heard back form South African from that rescue shelter?
他们不收?什么意思
What do you mean that they don’t take lion cubs anymore?
你保证他们会收留牠的
You guaranteed that they will take him.
我不知怎办才好
I don’t know what I’m suppose to do with him now.
好 好的 好的
Yeah. Okay. Yup.
看你们干的好事!
What did you do?
喂!你妈妈在哪?
Hey, where is your mom?
喂!
Hello?
你在哪里?你去哪了?快出来!
Where are you? Where did you go? Come on.
回来!
Come back!
我需要你 我…
I need you.
我一个人照顾不了牠们的
I can’t take care of them by myself.
不应该是这样的
It wasn’t supposed to be like this.
你应该跟妈妈一起生活
You’d want to live with your mom.
我找了个很棒的地方 你们会活得很开心的
And find the best place for you so you’d be happy.
我不知该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
牠走了 但…
I know she’s gone. But…
我不会离弃你们
I won’t abandon you.
好 快睡了
Okay. Come on, guys. Let’s go to bed.
快点!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!