I had to protect our way of life.
想想你挣的那些钱 小子
Think of all the coin you stand to make, young fella.
-别这样叫我 -你该感激我 小子
Do not call me that. -Check your gratitude, boy.
是你来找我的
You came to me.
我可以把你送回去倒尿盆
I could’ve shipped you right back to those bedpans.
你别装作自己不知道当时向我丢钱
Don’t pretend you didn’t know exactly what you were doing
你是有何居心
when you threw me those coins.
你早知道我会来
You knew I would come.
我们被创造出来 是为了杀掉这些生物
We were created to kill creatures like these,
而不是制♥造♥它们
not to make them.
我不会为自己做了该做的事情而后悔
I won’t weep for doing what needed doing.
我跟你说过了
I told you.
猎魔人从不犹豫
A witcher never hesitates.
我知道
Oh, I know.
那精灵呢?
What about with the elf?
你在改变小狐之前 给她选择了吗?
Did you give Kitsu a choice before you mutated her?
没有 我以为我们杀了她
No, I thought we’d killed her.
那个突变不太稳定 能量太大了
That mutation was unstable. Too much power.
显然 她的死 是她打造出的聪明的幻象之一
Clearly, her death was one of her clever little illusions.
这一切都是为了挣钱
All of this to line our pockets.
你总是太专注于手中的黄金
You were always too focused on the gold in your hand.
你从来没有抬头看过是谁给你钱 看看他们的眼睛
You never looked up to see who’s paying you. See their eyes.
我们吓坏了他们
We terrify ’em.
唯一阻止人类猎杀我们的方法
The only thing keeping men from hunting us
是让他们防范那些更可怕的野兽
are the scarier beasts we keep away.
人类很快会死
Humans die quick,
他们会穷尽一生
so they spend their lives
害怕和憎恨
fearing and hating.
问问矮人或者你的精灵朋友
Ask the dwarves or your elf friend.
人类总是需要怪物的
Men will always need monsters.
我们也是
Now, so do we.
我们都是孤儿
We’re all orphans.
我们一直都希望你能保护我们
We’ve always looked to you to protect us.
你得把这些烧成灰
You have to burn it to the ground…
不然我会烧掉
or I will.
我不想跟你打
I don’t want to fight you.
我们必须自保 维瑟米尔
We’ve got to protect ourselves, Vesemir.
得保护你!
Got to protect you!
你们两个想先停下 不要杀掉彼此
If you two would like to stop trying to kill each other,
我们有客人来了
we have a visitor.
她来了
She’s coming.
杀死所有猎魔人!
Away with all witchers!
泰特拉没有浪费时间
Tetra wasted no time.
消息传得很快
Word spread quickly.
不仅在传杂种的事 还说猎魔人在保护精灵
Not only of the crossbreeds, but of witchers protecting elves.
卢卡呢?
And Luka?
这就是你们两个干的好事
This is your two’s doing.
他们总会来的 迟早的事情
They were always gonna come, sooner or later.
好吧
Well,
总有比战斗去死更好的方法
maybe there was a way for us to die the better men.
我和我的术士知道 突变炼金术的秘密
My mages and I are the ones who know the secrets to mutagenic alchemy.
泰特拉最想要的是我们的脑袋
Tetra will want our heads most.
如果我们死了
If we die,
那就没有猎魔人了
there can be no more witchers.
把你自己关在实验室里
Seal yourselves in your labs.
我们剩下的其他人会团结起来 终结她的邪恶小心思
The rest of us will rally and end her little cult.
贱♥人♥可看不到天亮
Bitch won’t see dawn.
低估泰特拉 你会变成看不到太阳升起的人
Underestimate Tetra and you’ll be the one who’s seen their last sunrise.
也许她会听得下道理
Perhaps she’ll listen to reason.
他可能是个混♥蛋♥
He may be a bastard…
但戴格兰是对的
but Deglan is right.
这件事无可避免
This was inevitable.
为什么?
Why?
因为你们不一样
Because you’re different. –
杀人比容忍♥更容易
And killing is easier than tolerating.
我希望你离得越远越好
I want you as far away from this place as possible.
这里有孩子
There are children here.
-他们受过训练 -孩子 维瑟米尔
They’ve been trained. -Children, Vesemir.
就像他带走你时的那个年纪
As you were when he took you.
我会带着他们去地下室 直到战斗取得胜利
I’ll guide them to the cellar until the battle’s won.
这一次
For once,
我会找到自己的位置
I will decide my place.
你总是充满劲头
You’ve always had too much fire.
还很美
And beauty.
拜托了 我都快70岁了
Please… I’m nearly 70.
我也是
So am I.
美丽的山顶
Beautiful peaks.
对战争来说太纯净了
Too pure for war.
快滚回去 把你杀死的那个人的尸体还回来
Scurry off and return with the body of the man you murdered, witch.
他之所以被处决 就是因为你们自己捣鼓那些野兽
He was executed in the name of those your homemade beasts butchered.
不会再这样了 泰特拉
There’ll be no more of them, Tetra.
相信我
Upon my word.
猎魔人是开价方面的专家
Well, witchers are experts in price.
你的话值多少钱 维瑟米尔?
What is the worth of your word, Vesemir?
有些东西是
Some things…
无价之宝
are beyond cost.
那你呢?
And you?
你会给我承诺吗?
Do you give me your word?
我什么都不会给你
I give you nothing.
珍惜这个机会快离开 否则就用你的尸体填满美丽山巅之谷
Save the chance to fill the valleys of our pretty peaks with your corpses.
我们是一群猎魔人
We are an army of witchers.
你是人类
You are human.
小狐
Kitsu.
她听说你拆了她的老巢
She was gutted to hear how you sacked her den,
毁了她的作品
destroyed her work,
谋杀了那个她唯一的孩子后 伤心欲绝
and murdered the girl, her only child.
以怪制怪
Monsters to fight monsters.
真不像你的前人
How unlike your predecessors.
集♥合♥!
Rally! Rally!
打起精神 我们上!
Steel your nerves, lads. We charge!
-放下剑! -我们没时间犹豫了
Swords away. Swords away! -We haven’t time to hesitate.
就信我一次吧!
Just bloody trust me for once!
拜托!
Please!
猎魔人 听令!
Witchers, on me!
现在!
Now! –
冷静
Be calm. Be calm. –
你们安全了
You’re safe.
必须将猎魔人从地球上抹去
Witchers must be wiped from the surface of this Earth,
所有痕迹都要撒满盐和硝石
and all traces strewn with salt and saltpeter.
她要去找瑞德里赫!
She’s going for Reidrich!
我和其他人会负责这座桥 喝了药 把他们的人数减到一半
Me and the others will hold the bridge. Use the drop to halve their numbers.
你们两个 拦住她!
You two, stop her!
你能原谅我多一会儿吗 小子?
Can you forgive me long enough, young fella?
如果她抓到瑞德里赫 我们就完蛋了
If she gets Reidrich, it’s the end of us.
找到她!
Find her!
拦住她!
Stop her! –
粮仓里有个舱口
There’s a hatch in the grain hold.
可以从后面的小路过去
It lets out on the back pathway.
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
他本来想着跑路!
He was trying to run away!
跑得越远越好
Run as far away as possible.
所有人
All of you.
除非有人追着脚后跟来了 否则只管跑
Rub the heel raw, to the bone, if you have to.
不要停
Don’t stop.
把剑放下
Lower your swords.
这是大屠♥杀♥ 泰特拉
This is genocide, Tetra.
他们是因为你们才培养了那些怪物 这里没有纯洁
They bred those monsters because of you. There is no purity here.
只是恐惧和仇恨
Just fear and hatred.
够了
Enough,
拜托!
please!
这个人背叛了科德温 加入了猎魔人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!