Hmm. So did Lord Carlisle.
在艾瑞图萨
At Aretuza,
我们用魔法将不好的幻象 投射到不怎么样的食物上
we used magic to cast pleasant illusions around unpleasant foods.
让食物更好吃一点
Made food tastier,
但是幻觉的余味?
yet the aftertaste of the illusion?
真苦
Bitter.
混沌能量洁净了我们的心灵
Chaos clear our hearts and minds.
让我们看到正确的真实事物
Let our eyes see right and true.
揭开蒙蔽我们心智的遮盖物
Lift the shroud that cloaks our mind.-Lift the shroud that cloaks our mind!
那个幻觉完美无瑕
That illusion was flawless.
维持这样的艺术 需要极大能量
The power needed to maintain such art…
完全可以给鹿首精施咒
Could also bewitch a leshen.
格列安巴哈耶艾普梅瓦侯艾林纳斯
Garean bhaedh aip me vhoelynath.
小狐?
Kitsu?
这是你的朋友?
Friend of yours?
朋友的朋友
Friend of a friend.
格列安巴哈耶艾普梅瓦侯艾林纳斯
Garean bhaedh aip me vhoelynath!
对 得让我知道你的死亡老巢在哪里 这样我才能避得开
Yes. I’ll need to know what and where your den is if I’m to avoid it,
特别是你还在为了它而杀人
especially since you’re, you know,-slaughtering people over it.
猎魔人
Witcher.
我从没见过这样的石化蜥蜴
I’ve never seen such a species of basilisk.
-又是幻觉? -我们很快就会知道了
Another illusion? -We’ll no doubt find out shortly.
我知道 她让每个人都觉得烦
I know. She has that effect on everyone.
但还是要有礼貌
But still, manners.
不!
No!
不!
No!
-是真的 -可能稍微低估了你一点点
It was real. -Might have slightly underestimated you.
一点点
Slightly.
小狐 这事情不必升级
Kitsu, this needn’t escalate.
猎魔人!
Witcher!
她的幻象能力是不自然的
Her powers of illusion are unnatural.
我遇到的第一个怪物是梦魔
First monster I ever encountered was a mahr.
让女人看到并不存在的噩梦 而是幻象
Made a woman see nightmares that weren’t really there. Illusions.
-小狐是个精灵 -那她为什么闻起来像是梦魔?
Kitsu’s an elf. -Then why does she smell like a mahr?
精灵学校
An elven school.
以前盛夏时候 他们会把年轻后代送过来
They used to send their young here during high summer.
那是你们最后一次大扫荡 将这里改造成要塞之前
Before repurposing it as a garrison during your last cleansing spree.
没有血迹
No signs of blood.
但我还是能闻到她的味道
I can still smell her, though.
是的
Yes.
她来过这里
She was here.
就在我们的战斗之前
Just before our fight.
猎魔人
Witcher!
我其实是有名字的 你知道吧
I do have a name, you know.
这是怎么了?
What was done to them?
她们都是精灵
They’re all elves.
女精灵
Girls.
在这边
Over here.
救命
Help.
天啦 又欠一份人情
Gods, not another favor.
这是谁啊?
Who’s this one?
我之前提过的朋友
My aforementioned friend.
他在找那些女孩
He was searching for those girls.
你要是放下对金钱的执念帮我一把 本来可以救下一些命的
And I could’ve saved some, had you set aside your love of coin and helped.
小狐绑♥架♥了她们
Kitsu’s been kidnapping them.
是的 她在女孩身上做实验
Yes. Experimenting on the girls.
她在用奇怪的炼金术想改变她们
She’s using some strange alchemy to try to change them.
把她们变成什么?
Change them to what?
变成她那样的东西
Into whatever she’s become.
我跟着她来到这里 想阻止她 但是小狐的能量…
I tracked her here, tried stopping her, but… Kitsu’s power…
她就让你活下来了?
And she just let you live?
我能够理解你不懂我们的想法
I understand if that’s a concept unfamiliar to your kind.
如果小狐使用巫术 试着改变这些女孩
If Kitsu was using sorcery to try and mutate those girls,
那是谁改变了她呢?
who mutated her?
她的基因与梦魔的基因拼接起来了
Her genes were spliced with those of a mahr.
这也解释了她的超自然力量
It explains her unnatural power.
她是个杂种
She’s a crossbreed.
这怎么可能?
How is such a thing possible?
就像他被造出来那样
The same way he was made.
突变炼金术
Mutagenic alchemy.
只有凯尔•莫罕的术士知道这个秘密
Its secrets known only to mages at Kaer Morhen.
你们就是凶手
You’re behind all this.
太荒谬了
That’s ridiculous.
猎杀怪物挣钱还不够吗?
Hunting monsters for coin wasn’t enough?
现在你们还制♥造♥怪物?
Now you make them?
猎魔人生活不易 对 但是…
Witchers are struggling, yes, but…
真可惜
Shame.
来几个新的野兽 对生意有好处
A few new beasts would be…good for business.
更多的怪物 更多的活儿 更多的钱
More monsters, more jobs, more coin.
又一个厉害的骗局
Another sharp con.
我发誓 菲尔 我没有…
I swear, Fil, I didn’t– –
又一个怪物
Another monstrosity.
她还是一个精灵
She’s still an elf.
你看到了这些生物的能力
You saw what these creatures can do.
菲尔 哪怕这个女孩的能量 只有小狐的一半
Fil, if the girl has even half Kitsu’s power,
她也很危险
she’s dangerous.
这个女巫是不是跟你说了一样的话?
Doesn’t this witch say similar of you?
我会把她带回我的族群 她会像精灵一样长大
I will take her back to my people. She will be raised as an elf.
好一片善心
Charitable.
我猜用不了多久 你就会让她来袭击我们
Though I imagine it won’t be too long before you sic her on us.
你赢了
You won.
你打败了我们
You beat us.
至少让我们保留一点体面
At least allow us the indignity
清理我们族类的丑事 变种人或者其他什么的
of scavenging whatever’s left of our kind, mutant or otherwise.
当帮朋友一个忙吧
As a favor to a friend.
带孩子走吧 现在
Take the child and go. Now.
你犯了一个严重的错误
You have made a serious error.
如果那个女孩再伤害一个生灵 菲尔…
Should that girl ever harm a single soul, Fil–
那我就杀了她
Then I will slay her.
静待你和你的剑来找我
Quietly welcome you and your sword.
我应该要出些钱的 那你就好处理了
I should’ve offered up some coin. Then you would’ve handled matters.
这不是钱的问题
It was not a question of price.
猎魔人也讲武德?
Oh, the witcher’s found his morals?
你以为自己很纯洁吗 泰特拉? 没有污点吗?
You think you’re so pure, Tetra? Not a blemish?
看看外面
Look outside.
那就是你的道德
There’s your morality.
腐♥败♥和毁灭都散发着仇恨的臭气
Rot and ruin all reeking of hate.
管好你的破事 我会管我自己的
Tend to that filth, and I’ll tend to mine.
这样不会有好结果的
Nothing good can come of this.
恐惧和无知是桩好买♥♥卖♥♥
Fear and ignorance are good business.
戴格兰和我们第一次见面时 就是这么说的
That’s what Deglan said the first time we met.
现在听好了
Now look.
我需要确定一下
I need to know for certain.
我想请你跟我一起逃走
I’d ask you to flee with me.
我知道你需要做什么
I know what you have to do.
我不会让你觉得是你再次抛弃了我
And I won’t have you feeling as though you’ve abandoned me again.
我试着阻止过他
I tried to stop him.
但猎魔人们 他们从不犹豫
But witchers, they never hesitate.
吉尔克雷斯特夫人提供了证据
Madam Gilcrest has given proof.
这个人培养了可怕的东西
This one breeds monstrosities,
威胁了我的王国
terrorizes my kingdom,
欺骗了人♥民♥
and swindles the people.
你到底在说什么鬼东西?
What the hell are you talking about?
陛下 并非所有的猎魔人 都知道这些杂种的存在
Sire, not all witchers were aware of these crossbreeds.
泽布斯特夫人 你证明了
Lady Zerbst, you are testament to the perils
信任仆人的危险
of trusting a servant.
陛下…
Your Highness–
如果可以的话 陛下
If it pleases, sire,
我想请问一下 吉尔克雷斯特夫人现在在哪里?
might I ask where Madam Gilcrest is now?
怪物们已经灭绝了
Monsters were going extinct.
我必须保护我们的生活方式