Sire, the barkeep claims your knights instigated the altercation.
这些猎魔人只是在自保
These witchers were defending themselves.
人♥民♥对君主的信任 已经因为森林袭击而产生动摇
The people’s faith in the monarchy already wavers due to the forest attacks.
现在他们会听说国王袖手旁观 不顾两个怪物血刃骑士
Now they’ll hear the crown waxed idly as two monsters shed knighted blood.
所以我们应该和猎魔人们开战?
So we should go to war with the witchers?
只有这样 你才能他们感受到你所害怕的吗?
If only so you can make them what you fear?
他们会要人命 我们都同意这一点 泰特拉
They are deadly. On that, we agree, Tetra.
这样的战斗会血染科德温
And such a battle would flood Kaedwen red.
敬请议会记住 夫人在这里的职位是荣誉性的
The Assembly should remember the lady’s seat here is honorary.
但这还是我的位置
Yet it is still my chair.
用她的身体赚来的
Earned by her body.
不是因为血缘或头衔
Not by blood or title.
天啦 安静!
Gods, quiet!
我要让骑士们把你们俩都杀了 好图个耳根清静
I’ll have my knights kill you both for the sake of my ears.
泰特拉说得对 陛下
Tetra’s right, actually, sire.
你的臣民们期待着有所行动
Your subjects expect action.
如果能一举两得怎么样?
What if you act on two fronts with one move?
把森林清理干净 还能避免与猎魔人的战争?
Clear out our forests while also avoiding war with the witchers?
警卫?
Guard? –
怎么了?
Aye?
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
-像是砰的一声 -喂!
It’s like this pinging noise. -Hey!
你想挨打吗
Are you eager for a beating,
变种人?
mutant?
我愿意买♥♥一口小锅来尿尿 再来点像样的面包
I’d settle for a pot to piss in and some halfway decent bread, please.
有点大方 但是…
Ah. A bit generous, but…
没必要切开
No need to split this one.
不用像我们年轻时候那样
Not like when we were younger.
我知道猎魔人老得慢 但是
I knew witchers aged differently, but, well,
看看你啊!
look at you!
伊利亚娜!
Illyana!
毫无疑问 你把我想成了个老姑娘 埋头苦干
No doubt you imagined me an old spinster by now, slaving away.
如果你有想象过我的话
That is if you ever imagine me at all.
你…你的信
Uh… your letter.
-你被卖♥♥到了一个新的庄园 -是的
You’d been sold to a new estate. -Yes.
科德温的泽布斯特家
The Zerbsts of Kaedwen.
他们很和善
They were kind enough, but it…
他们的儿子真的很喜欢我
it was their son who was truly fond of me,
也不在乎我的身份
despite my station.
已经是很久前的事了 你有湖边小屋了吗?
It’s been an age. Did you ever get that lake house?
湖边小屋?
Lake house?
我的天啊 湖边小屋!
Oh, my, the lake house!
没有湖 没有
No lake, no.
但有个不错的家
But a nice home.
我丈夫去世后 我把它变成了孤儿院
Turned it into an orphanage after my husband passed.
我们也有孩子 女儿们
We had children too. Girls.
很恐怖 三个
Horrors, all three of them.
其中有一个让我变成了祖母 我求她不要
One just made me a grandmother. I begged her not to.
但她们是固执的小淘气
But they’re stubborn little needlers.
经常会让我想起你
They often remind me of you–
天啊
Oh, gods.
我在胡言乱语了
I’m… rambling.
你肯定被说烦了
You’re bored.
不 没问题
No, no, no. You’re fine.
挺好的
You’re good.
这有点出乎意料
Uh… this is unexpected, yes.
有点新鲜
Little fresh.
但是也很可爱
But, uh… also lovely.
你有这样完整…
You’ve had such a full–
你想杀死我已经去世的丈夫 把孤儿院烧成平地
You wish to kill my already-dead husband and burn the orphanage to the ground.
这不是我想说的话
Not the precise words I’d use.
泽布斯特大人对我很好
Lord Zerbst was kind to me.
一点也不完美 但是
By no means perfect, but…
他离开之后 我会特别想念他
he’s someone you miss very much when they depart.
但我也听说了你的事迹
The tales I’ve heard of you, though.
受人雇佣 恃强凌弱的猎魔人
The swashbuckling witcher for hire.
“屠魔者维瑟米尔
“The slayer Vesemir,
专雇用于屠♥杀♥最邪恶的生物“
priced only for the foulest of creatures.”
不久之前 你还在往我脑海里灌输这些
Well, not too long ago, you were stuffing my head full of those very notions.
时间对你来说不一样
Years do work differently for you.
说起来 时间是什么?
What’s time, anyway?
一切
Everything.
国王愿意赦免你和你朋友的罪行
The king is willing to grant you and your friend amnesty for your crimes.
然后 我要提醒你 我继承了亡夫的职责
Then you are reminded that I carry the duties
尊敬的泽布斯特大人 担任了国王的顾问
of my late husband, the noble Lord Zerbst, adviser to the throne.
每笔交易都有价格
Every deal has a price.
去把阿德•卡莱外面树林里 杀害了我们人♥民♥的东西给杀掉
Kill whatever is murdering our people in the woods outside Ard Carraigh.
那我的同僚卢卡呢?
And my colleague, Luka?
我会照顾他
He’ll have my care.
条件合理
Reasonable terms.
你也要有个陪护人
You’ll take a chaperone too.
那个吧
That, there, well…
那个就有了问题
that’s a problem.
游历相当危险
The Path’s quite perilous,
你是个女士 夫人
and you are a lady, my lady.
而且 不能让你这样的贵族
Also, can’t have a noble such as you
看到我这样的变种人的不堪之事
seen slumming about with the mutant likes of me.
那你肯定会很高兴听到 我不是你的陪护人
Then you’ll no doubt be pleased to hear that I am not your chaperone.
我可不想做你的向导或者保姆 女巫
I have no intention of playing guide or nurse to you, witch.
我才不管你祖上是谁
I don’t care who your great-great-whoever was.
相信我
On my word,
我会杀了这只野兽
I will slay this beast.
为了你 伊利亚娜
For you, Illyana.
也许根本没有怪物
Might not be a monster at all, either.
杀掉你们卡莱尔大人的鹿首精 被施了魔法
The leshen that killed your man Carlisle was bewitched.
是一个精灵干的
By an elf.
“为什么是精灵?”
“Why an elf?”
问到点子上了
Ah! Glad you asked.
听着 另一个很年长 但是看起来很年轻的精灵
See, another very old but very young-looking elf
请我帮他寻找一群暂时消失了的女孩
asked me to help him to find a group of misplaced girls.
关键是猎魔是个买♥♥卖♥♥
Point is, witchering is a business.
你必须保住招牌
You have to keep a brand.
如果被人知道狠揍了宁芙 帮助精灵 就接不到大买♥♥卖♥♥了
Can’t score the big jobs if you’re known for swatting nymphs and helping out elves.
火魔法不是被正直的术士禁止了吗?
Isn’t fire magic forbidden by upstanding mages?
目前只有在极少数术士 能够拥有控制火焰的魔法
Only insofar as there are very few mages blessed with the skill to control the flames.
很明显 你很特别
Huh. You’re very special, clearly.
对你来说 我看起来一定很蠢
I must seem silly to you.
但是混沌能量 那…
But Chaos, it’s…
无法用语言描述
Well, words fail description.
猎魔人也和混沌能量有关系
Witchers are connected to Chaos too.
只是你们的关系很腐♥败♥和堕落
Only your connection is corrupted and corrosive.
少了很多谴责
And far less condemning.
有一个故事说 猎魔人曾经帮助了一个生病的祭司
There’s a story about a witcher who helped an ailing priest.
屠魔人相信 这场病其实是一个诅咒
The monster-slayer believed the sickness was, in fact, a curse,
可以通过杀掉施咒的人进行解除
and could be lifted by killing whoever placed it.
祭司很快想到了一个当地的女巫师
The priest quickly fingered a local sorceress,
一个总给他找麻烦的笨女孩
a stupid girl who always caused him trouble.
猎魔人杀了她
The witcher killed her,
并且拿到了一大笔珠宝
and was rightly paid in gems and jewels.
-祭司明显好转了起来 -是的
The priest obviously got better. -He did.
然后过了几天
And then a few days later,
他在厨子的东西里 看到了一块美丽的宝石
he found a beautiful gem amid his cook’s belongings,
就是他给聪明的猎魔人的那一块
identical to the one he’d given the clever witcher.
他让厨师给祭司下毒了 让他也参与了其中
Ah. He had the cook poison the priest’s meals.Cut him in on the take.
聪明的骗局 真希望我也能想到
Smart con. Wish I’d thought of it.
正如我所说
As I said…
腐♥败♥
corrupted.
好美
Ah, lovely.
-你带着我们绕了一圈 -不是
You’ve led us in a circle. -No.
我认识这些森林
I know these forests.
卡莱尔大人也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!