谁知道呢? 也许有一天我会成为能控制雪的公主
Who knows? Perhaps someday I’ll be a princess who commands the snow.
维瑟米尔 我只是开玩笑
Vesemir, I was only jesting.
你觉得我们的命运好笑吗?
You find our fates funny?
我为什么要像父亲一样听话和贫穷? 你又为什么要像你妈妈?
Why should I be meek and penniless like my father? Or you like your mother?
-你怎么变得这么傻? -你不会明白的
What’s got you so silly? -You wouldn’t understand.
维瑟米尔 出去了 我们一无是处
Vesemir, out there, we’re nothing.
什么也不是
Less than nothing.
至少在这里 在庄园里 我们还能安顿下来
At least here, at the estate, we have station.
如果我能照顾你呢?
And if I could take care of you?
猎魔人昨晚挣的钱
The coin that witcher made last night,
你真该看一看
you should’ve saw it.
我会给你买♥♥湖边小屋
I’d get you your lake house,
所有的酒
all your wine.
什么都可以
Anything and everything.
都给你
Yours.
所以把我欠主人的债变成
So trade my debt to a master I hate
欠爱人的债吗?
with a debt to one that I love?
等等 伊利亚娜
Wait, Illyana!
留下!
Stay!
你留下吧
You stay.
维瑟米尔大人
Lord Vesemir,
我的新好友
my new best friend.
我在来的路上遇到了一只鹿首精
Crossed a leshen on my way here.
我们听说了
So we’ve heard.
与此同时 我今年赚的钱
Meanwhile, I barely made enough this year
都付不起一个硬不起来的男妓
to score a night with a limp-pricked man-whore.
你的困境真叫我心碎啊 卢卡
Your woes break me, Luka.
然后斯温来了 带了些新人过来
Then we’ve got Sven here bringing back new recruits.
没有买♥♥卖♥♥开张去杀死怪物
Bad enough we’re putting ourselves out of business
就够惨了
with every monster we kill.
现在同类还多了起来
Now there’ll be even more of us.
人们生孩子比生钱要多 又不是我的错
Not my fault people make more kids than coin.
还有
Also,
还不如男妓?
short a man-whore?
那你去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
你不是什么都“不如”吗?
Aren’t you “short” everything?
伙计们 怪物在冬天会交♥配♥
Boys, monsters will fuck through the winter,
春天来了 从这里到那赛尔都会有活儿
then come spring, there’ll be jobs from here to Nazair.
在那之前 要我说 就玩起来
Until then, I say we perk up,
喝起来
drink up,
你们俩负责把这些小屁孩 领进猎魔人的世界
and you two focus on breaking these brats into the world of witchering.
“猎魔人是没有美德的流氓”
“Witchers are rogues without virtue.”
“真正魔鬼般的生物 只为杀戮而生”
“True diabolical creatures, fit only for killing.”
“他们之中 断无好人“
“There is no place amidst honest men for them.”
我的天 你怎么找到这垃圾的?
My, my. How do you find this rubbish?
有几个男孩在回来的路上 看到镇上贴了这些
A few of the boys spotted ’em posted about towns on their way back.
“泰特拉•吉尔克雷斯特” 听起来像个植物学家
“Tetra Gilcrest.” Sounds like a botanist.
纯粹主义者
A purist.
说什么是第一个人类术士的后代
Rambles about being a descendant of the first human mage.
把那个小男孩的姐♥妹♥们♥儿埋了 就那么让你烦恼吗?
Would it have vexed you to bury that lad’s sisters?
你这是给吉尔克雷斯特那样的混♥蛋♥ 留下口舌
You’re feeding fodder to arses like Gilcrest.
那是翼龙齿 不是石化蜥蜴
That’s a wyvern tooth, not a basilisk.
我看心情 想怎么搭就怎么配
I’ll mix and match as I please.
听着
Look.
-你了解我和孩子们的 -别闹了 年轻人
You know me and children. -Get over it, young fella.
你要教新人击剑
‘Cause you’re teaching fencing to the recruits.
-我这是在受罚吗? -我今年冬天少了二十多个驱魔人
Am I being punished? -I’m down two dozen witchers this winter.
无能的人都找到了 其他更有利可图的破活儿
Wimps found employ in other more lucrative nonsense.
所以我们都要多加把劲
So we’ll all be slogging more weight.
这个冬天真好 充满了被抛弃的小悲剧
A wonderful winter of abandoned little tragedies.
很好
Lovely.
现在说鹿首精
Now, this leshen.
你肯定觉得那东西被迷惑了
Tell me you’ve considered the thing was bewitched.
我又不是笨蛋
I’m not a dullard.
那可不是件容易事
A croon could pull that feat.
绝对是更高级的吸血鬼
A higher vampire, definitely.
也可能是一种新的鹿首精
Or it could be a new breed of leshen.
其实只是精灵们想要玩弄 那种扮演受害者的老把戏
Actually, just elves airing their usual dirty trousers of victimhood.
真可惜
Shame.
来几个新的野兽对生意有好处
A few new beasts would be…good for business.
为什么猎魔人不处理这些?
Why’d the witcher not handle this?
谎言和阴谋
Lies and conspiracy.
别看这些脸
Look away from the faces.
我听说鹿首精被杀了
I’d heard the leshen’d been killed.
石化蜥蜴出一口气 就能杀死十个强壮的男人
A whiff of basilisk breath could snuff out ten strong men.
你找到那东西的尸体了吗?
Did you find the creature’s body?
猎魔人得有证据才能赚钱
A witcher would need proof to collect his coin.
但是…
And yet…
至少帮我说服国王
At least help me persuade the king
派一个使者去凯尔•莫罕调查
to send an envoy to Kaer Morhen to investigate, please.
你的追随者们已经造成了人们的恐惧
Your acolytes have played to people’s fears well enough.
哪怕只是派出使者的小事 也会像是在指控猎魔人
The mere act of sending an envoy would indict the witchers,
还管它什么真♥相♥不真♥相♥
whatever the truth.
你知道成为一个猎魔人要做什么吗?
Do you know what’s involved in making a witcher?
他们怎样吓唬那些新人?
The horrors done to their recruits?
那些男孩比你这里的孤儿大不了多少
Boys no older than your orphans here. –
你死去的丈夫会理解这个的
Your late husband would’ve understood this.
我曾是泽布斯特大人的忠实崇拜者
I was an ardent admirer of Lord Zerbst.
他很开明
He was open-minded.
有远见
Forward-thinking.
毕竟跟你结婚了
Married you, after all.
说话小心点
Careful,
泰特拉
Tetra.
要不然就闭嘴
Or be quiet.
科德温的法律 允许遗孀继承丈夫在王庭的位置
Kaedwen’s laws grant a widow her husband’s seat at court.
法律并没有说要抹去她曾经的样子
The laws say nothing about erasing what she once was.
太幸运了 夫人
Well, how fortunate, my lady,
几乎没有人想打♥压♥这件事
that few have wished to press the issue.
你好几天都没给我们吃的了!
You ain’t fed us in days!
我们也没时间睡觉 几乎都站不起来
We ain’t given sleep, can barely stand up.
现在你还让我们练剑?
Now you got us playing with swords?
我和你们一样 不想呆在这里
I don’t wish to be here any more than you do.
我来大胆猜一猜
I’ll hazard a guess.
你们都觉得自己出去了的命运 会比在这里更好
You all imagine there are better fates for you out there in the world.
但是出去之后
But out there,
你们一无所有
you have nothing.
但在这里 我们还教会你们 什么是力量
But here, we offer strength.
目的
Purpose.
尊重
Respect.
以及在外面遇到极大危险时 一线求生的可能
A chance at surviving the very horrors waiting out there.
如果你们不想要那样 那这个…
If you don’t want that, then this…
就浪费了
is wasted on you.
“如果你们不想要那样
“And if you don’t want that,
那这个就浪费了”
then this is wasted on ya.”
那个大傻子满嘴放屁
Ugh. That dorbel’s full of shit.
戴格兰大人是在为我们游历做准备
Master Deglan’s preparing us for the Path.
在这里吃苦总比出去好
Better hardship here than out there. –
今晚真冻死了
Oh, there’s a freeze tonight.
闭上嘴 能睡会儿就睡一会儿吧
Shut up and steal what sleep you can.
不用管托马斯
Ah, don’t mind Tomas.
意外律
Law of Surprise.
直到有人上门敲门 他才知道自己属于猎魔人
Didn’t know he belonged to the witchers till one came knocking.
意外律?
Law of Surprise?
只是好听的说话 没钱付给猎魔人时 就把孩子给他们
Fancy name for when you can’t pay a witcher. Give ’em your kid.
你是被卖♥♥掉的 还是自愿的?
Were you sold, or did you volunteer?
我的家里人把我甩过来的 跟大多数人一样
Uh, my folks dumped me here. Like most.
谁会选择来这个猪圈?
Who chooses to be in this pigsty?
别害怕
Don’t be so scared.
他们…
They’re…
-他们要毒死我们 -谁?
They’re going to poison us. -Who?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!