我的名声在外
I have a reputation
干活拿钱 天经地义
and a healthy estimation of my talent’s worth.
很抱歉 我还想着把你 从凯尔•莫罕的虚度冬季里拯救出来
My apologies for trying to save you from a wasted winter at Kaer Morhen.
虚度?
Wasted?
我在这里喝酒 吃饭 睡觉
Well, there’s drinking, eating, sleeping.
全部免费
All free.
还要训练一群贪婪的年轻驱魔人
And the training of another greedy gang of young witchers.
这活儿留给我的同伴
I leave that to my peers.
想象一下如果你们猎魔人们 不只是为了找刺♥激♥和赚钱而干活
Imagine if you witchers labored for more than just thrill and coin.
想象一下如果你们的精灵 能像指责别人一样
Imagine if you elves wielded your swords
挥舞起自己的剑
as well as you do guilt. –
拜托!搞定它们!
Please! Get them!
维瑟米尔 到这里来!
Vesemir, get over here!
它们必须离开!
Where do…Hey! They must go!
现在它们在小口地咬 不!
Now they’re nibbling. No!
舔 它们在舔我
Licking. Ooh! They’re licking.
舌头!
Oh! Tongues! –
快点!
hurry up
-不! -维瑟米尔!
No! Aah! -Vesemir!
不!
No!
我让你打的是双结!
I told you, double knots!
我打了 父亲 就像你展示的那样
I did, Father. Just as you showed. –
孩子去拿条湿毛巾吧
Let’s see if the boy can handle fetching a wet cloth.
换成别人会把你儿子卖♥♥掉
A lesser man would sell your boy to another family.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
至少我儿子证明了您的慷慨
At least my son proves a measure of your generous character.
去市场吧 我们需要蓝色树胶来镇定夫人
Head to the market. We will need blue gum to sedate our lady.
-不! -别搞砸了
No! -Try not to cock it up.
请住手!请停手吧!
Please stop! Please make it stop!
不!
No. – No!
别动来动去了!
Stop fidgeting!
可怜的伊利亚娜 我甚至都不用出手
Poor Illyana. I didn’t even have to take a shot.
白♥痴♥!你差点就杀了我
Moron! You could’ve killed me.
你是来烦我的吗?
Here to bother me?
贵族坚持要我去市场上看着你
The Lord insisted I look after you in the market.
看起来相当生气
Seemed rather pissed.
整天都使唤我们 冲我们大叫
We slave away all day long, getting shout at,
唯一给我们的钱 就是让我们拿着钱去买♥♥东西
and the only coin we get is when we’re sent to fetch them goods.
开心点 至少头顶上有个遮挡 肚子没饿着
Just be happy you have a roof over your head and your belly’s not empty.
勉强遮挡 勉强不饿 勉强能让我们在这里呼吸
Barely a roof, barely not empty. Just enough to keep us here breathing.
好吧
Fine.
世界就在那里
There’s the world.
假如你有很多钱 你最想要买♥♥什么?
What would you buy if you had all its coin?
我会离开这个村子 环游大♥陆♥
I would get the hell out of this village and travel the continent.
-冒险? -当然
Adventure? -Of course.
-荣耀? -对了
Glory? -Oh, yes!
找姑娘?
Girls?
我会买♥♥一间漂亮的湖边小屋
I’d buy a gorgeous lake house.
我英俊的丈夫和我会在水边 野餐 喝酒
My handsome husband and I would picnic and drink wine by the water
我们的孩子在附近玩着抛接游戏
as our children played jacks nearby.
你知道我们该怎么做吗?
You know what we should do?
拿这个钱去买♥♥蜂蜜蛋糕
We should take this coin and buy honey cake.
那怎么给夫人买♥♥药?
And how will our lady get her herbs?
住手!小偷!
Stop! Thief!
嘿!
Hey! –
这边!
This way!
拦住他!
Oh! – Stop him!
疯子
Nutcase.
给我留点!
Save some for me!
你看 管用了吧
See, it worked.
我就知道如此
I knew it would.
在尼弗迦德
In Nilfgaard,
人们会把小偷的手给剁掉
they’d cut your thieving hands right off.
让你挂在脖子上示众数周
Make you wear ’em round your neck for weeks.
聪明的把戏
Smart trick.
奇怪的战利品
Odd loot.
谁生病了?
Who you got who’s sick?
和我这样的男人在小巷里 一个女孩还敢这样做?
Where’d a girl find balls like that in an alley wi’ a man like me?
这是我从那些臭坏蛋那里偷来的
I steal them from smelly cowards
他们想要欺负年轻的小姐们
who try to bully young ladies.
你是谁?
Who are you?
一个慈善家
A humanitarian,
恰好听说了有一位本地的夫人
whose well-meaning ears have heard of a local lady
失心疯 还发烧了
lost to madness and fever…
看到了不存在的恐怖画面
seeing horrors that aren’t really there.
蓝色树胶当然会缓解痛苦 但是…
That blue gum will certainly ease the affliction, but, uh…
剑才能治愈它
a sword would kill it.
我叫戴格兰
Name’s Deglan.
你们带我去见夫人吧
And you’re gonna take me to your noblewoman.
否则我就把你们两个害虫 送回市场上去
Or I’m taking you two pests back to the market.
恶魔缠上了这个女人
A demon plagues this woman.
一个梦魔
A mahr.
让你陷入可怕的幻觉 以你的疯狂为食
Puts you down with horrid delusions and feeds off your madness.
流星矿石会破坏恶魔的魔法
Meteorite ore disrupts the demon’s magic,
这样它就可以
so it can be…
被去除
removed.
出去 现在
Out. Now.
所有人都出去
All of you.
我想留下
I’d like to remain.
你儿子这个年纪 应该见过一两个怪物 对吧?
Your boy’s likely seen a monster or two in his time, no?
我来施咒
Oof! – I’ll be casting the spell.
抓住它就靠你了
It’s on you to catch the critter.
但我以为猎魔人会杀死怪物?
But I thought a witcher slays monsters?
杀死野兽
To slay a beast,
首先要去理解它
you’ve first got to understand it.
研究它
Study it.
找到它的弱点
Find its weakness.
我想让这个玩意活着 刺♥激♥一下
I want this sucker alive and kicking.
如果可以的话
If possible.
稳住了 小伙子
Steady, young fella.
就这样还说想留下
And he asked to stay.
别让它们进了你的脑子
Never let ’em get in your head.
死了比逃了要好
Better dead than fled.
总会出现新的怪物
There’ll always be another monster.
维瑟米尔
Vesemir.
去拿点温水来
Fetch warm water.
我的头…
My head…
我的头好痛
Oh, my head hurts wildly.
钱不少 对吧?
Nice weight, isn’t it?
你觉得你那个混♥蛋♥主人 为这事花了多少钱?
How much you suppose the job cost that prick master of yours?
恐惧和无知是桩好买♥♥卖♥♥
Fear and ignorance are good business.
赏你的 小伙计
For your service, young fella.
带我一起走吧
Take me with you.
没什么男孩想当猎魔人
Not many boys seek to be witchers.
想端尿送水的人更少
Even fewer seek a life of fetching bedpans and water.
那个女孩呢?
And the girl?
你的蓝眼睛姑娘呢?
Your blue-eyed lass?
你对那个梦魔也犹豫了
You hesitated back with the mahr too.
猎魔人不能犹豫
Witchers do not hesitate.
-住手吧 -你还想好好过日子吗?
Stop! -Are you going to enjoy the day?
还是仍然因为那个大胆的除魔夜 而感到震惊呢?
Or are you still too shook from your daring night of monster-slaying?
那是你的第一次 维瑟米尔
It was your first time, Vesemir.
不好意思 比起伺候别人 我想要做点其他有用的事情
Excuse me for wanting to be good at something other than serving.
我现在有画面了
Oh, I can see it now.
你穿着战斗的盔甲
You, adorned in battle armor,
配着银钢剑
steel and silver swords,
从奇奇摩、食尸鬼和疯狂的巫师手上 拯救大♥陆♥
saving the continent from kikamores, ghouls, and mad sorcerers.
邪恶势力会颤抖
Evil would tremble.
-对了 是时髦的盔甲 -随你怎么想象都行
Stylish armor, by the way. -Imagine it however you like.
像我们这样的人活下来的唯一办法 就是把自己想成别人
Only way people like us survive is to dream of ourselves as something else.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!