他们把我从我父亲的怀里拽了出来
They tore me out from my father’s arm…
然后把我带走了
and took me away.
那一刻 我永远 永远无法忘记
This moment, I will never, never forget.
我们被赶下火车
We were unloaded from the trains,
青壮年在一列
and boys and men in one queue.
妇女儿童在另一列
Women and children in the other queue.
他们让我们往前走
And they told us to move forward…
我到特莱西恩施塔特时才10个月大
I was ten months old when I arrived in Theresienstadt.
晚上 你能看到烟囱微微发光
At night, you could see the chimneys were glowing…
地上躺满了尸体
You had dead bodies all laying on the floor.
但愿明天轮不到我
“I hope it’s not me tomorrow.”
整日饥肠辘辘
You were starving all the time.
我们想的全是食物
All we were thinking of was food.
本应轮到我们被”清算”的
We were supposed to be eliminated.
他们抓来一万个孩子
They got the 10,000 children,
把他们带到切姆诺去
took them to Chelmno
他们用毒气毒死他们
they gassed them,
然后把他们埋在万人坑里
and then they buried them in the mass graves.
直到我亲眼看到德国士兵被俄♥国♥人俘虏时
I only believed that the war was over
我才真的相信战争结束了
when I actually saw German soldiers captured by the Russians.
他们告诉我 我们将去往英格兰
And they told me that we’re going to England.
我对英格兰一无所知
I didn’t know anything about England.
我一个英文单词都不会说
I couldn’t speak any, not a word of English.
我知道两个单词 我知道”好”
I knew two words, I know “OK”…
我当时一无所有
I came with absolutely nothing
因为我没有自己的衣服 没有玩具
because I had no clothes of my own, no toys…
我不知道我们要去哪儿 要去做什么
Didn’t know where we were going, or what we were going to do.
1945年八月 英国政♥府♥同意给予1000个
纳粹集中营的幸存者儿童庇护
卡尔加斯村
他们中有300人被带到温德米尔湖边的
希望能让这些孩子康复
一支由心理咨♥询♥师和志愿者组成的队伍
本部影片改编于真人真事
英国官员给我登记错了名字
名字是男的还是女的
男的
那你还抱怨什么
这不是我的名字
那是谁的名字
以法连·明斯伯格
我认识以法连
是个好孩子
但我的名字是查姆·奥尔默
也许以法连这个名字会给你带来好运
毕竟查姆这个名字可没给你带来好运
温德米尔儿童
这是最后一批了
This is the last group.
这一天挺累了 得尽快把他们安顿好
It’s been a long day. Let’s get them settled as soon as possible.
欢迎大家
Welcome!
-里面暖和些 -下来吧
– It’s warm inside. – Down here.
往里走 孩子们
Geht bitte weitter, Kinder!
欢迎来到英格兰
Wilkommen in England.
来 下车吧 好了
Come on, off you get, that’s it.
欢迎来到温德米尔
Welcome to Windermere.
-这边走 -这边走
– This way. – This way!
别担心 里面很暖和
Keine Angst. Drin ist es warm.
-往里走 孩子们 -欢迎
– Geht bitte weitter, Kinder! – Welcome…
对不起先生 他不是有意的
飞机很颠簸 大巴开得很快
亲爱的 一块湿布就能解决
My dear boy, it’s nothing a damp cloth can’t sort out.

Ha. Please, urn…
请跟上你的伙伴
Please follow your friends.
请往这边进去
注意台阶
Mind the steps.
继续走 孩子们
我不喜欢这样
男孩在左边
女孩在右边
脱下所有衣服
把口袋里所有贵重物品拿出来
放在你们的行李箱里
请脱下所有衣服 堆在这里
Please remove all your clothes and put them on the pile.
以防伤寒 我们必须扔掉它们
We have to get rid of them for typhus.
明天会给你们发新衣服的
听起来耳熟吗
他说了 明天发
放松
放松会让你丧命的
排队接受体♥检♥
明早会给你们发新衣服
You will be given new clothes in the morning.
你怎么看 又要挑人吗
这里是英格兰
我印象里我们还是犹太人吧
咳嗽一声
Just a little cough for me.
谢谢配合 请脱下所有衣服和鞋子
Thank you. Please remove all clothes and shoes…
堆在这里 我们有一些毯子
On the pile here. We’ve got some blankets.
下一个
Next one, please.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
现在
Ah. Now…
请允许我向你介绍伊迪丝和乔治·劳尔
May I introduce you to Edith and Georg Lauer?
他们之前和一些孩子一起
Kept prisoner with some of the children
被关在特莱西恩施塔特
in Theresienstadt.
伊迪丝 乔治
Edith, Georg.
这是监督这个项目的
Overseeing our project,
我们尊敬的主管奥斯卡·弗里德曼
our esteemed director, Oscar Friedmann.
一整天都在路上 你们一定很累了
Traveling all day. You must be exhausted.
我们很高兴终于到这了
We are glad to finally be here.
来英格兰之前 奥斯卡在德国设立了
Before coming to England, Oscar ran an institution
一个帮助陷入困境的男孩的机构
for troubled boys in Germany.
自此他就成为儿童难民
He has since become quite the expert
方面的专家了
with regards to child refugees.
正因如此 我才让他来领导这个项目
Which is why I asked him to lead this project.
他们要在这里待四个月吗
They are going to be here for four months?

Yes.
然后呢
And after?
我们为了他们离开温德米尔后能好好生活
We are working very hard at what will happen to them
做了很多努力
after Windermere.
走吧 你们看起来疲惫不堪
Come! You look shattered.
弗里德曼先生
Mr. Friedmann.
一个小伙子拒绝下车
One of the lads is refusing to get off.
拒绝
Refusing?
我跟他说不需要担心 但他还是不肯
I tried to explain he’s got nothing to fear but he won’t budge.
你叫萨拉克 对吗
我可以坐在这 跟你说你很安全
但是
你凭什么相信我呢
拒绝下车更合理
但是有两件事你是知道的
纳粹已经被打败了
还有你不能永远坐在这儿
没有人会硬拉你下车
发生了什么
What happened?
我们聊了聊 现在只能等了
We talked, and now we wait.
那你打算等多久
And how long are you…
带他进去 乔克 好吗
Take him inside, Jock. Would you?
这边走 萨拉克
This way, Salek.
进去吧
Come inside.
从这里进去
Just through here.
进来了
Here we are.
请下一位进来
Can we see the next one, please?
走这边
Come this way.
来 马上给你检查一下
Here. Let’s get you seen quickly.
护士
Nurse?
-这里 -好孩子
– Just this way… – Good lad.
我叫乔克·劳伦斯 你呢
My name is, uh, Jock Laurence. And you?
不是的
Nein.
不是的 他想知道你的名字
赫尔
Arek.
赫尔·什科维奇
Arek Herszlikowicz.
赫尔
Arek.
你是从 你是从哪儿来的 孩子
And where are… where are you from, son?
他想知道你从哪里来
奥托什诺 奥斯威辛
Otoschno. Auschwitz.
布痕瓦尔德 特莱西恩施塔特
Buchenwald. Theresienstadt.
他去过四个集中营
He was in four camps?
同样 体型比这个年龄的孩子要小
Again, physically smaller than we might expect for his age.
在背部和手臂有各种伤痕
Various scars across his back and arms.
烧伤 手指有伤
Burn scars. Damage to the fingers.
愈合了 但情况不好
Healed. Badly.
请张开嘴 孩子
Open your mouth please, son.
掉了四颗牙
Four missing teeth.
有几颗蛀牙
Several in decay.
同样 几乎可以肯定是由营养不良导致的
Again, almost certainly due to malnutrition.
牙医又该忙活了
Yet another for the dentist.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!