Thanks be to God, it was a great day to see the back of them.
上帝 我以为我等不到这一天了
Jesus Christ, I thought I’d never see the day.
你可以再说一次
You can say that again.
-还不是时候 -没错
-Not before time. -Exactly.
对他们来说也是解脱
Good riddance to them.
走了就别回来了 弟兄们
One-way ticket now, lads.
祝你们一路顺风 上帝保佑你们
Have a safe journey and God bless all of you.
-滚蛋 爱尔兰佬 -我们会在阴间再见的
-Bugger off, Paddy! -And I’ll see you in hell.
士兵 别东张西望
Eyes to your front, soldier!
你看他们 一支枪也没带
Look at them. Not a gun between them.
他们把枪都移交给自♥由♥邦军队了
Handed them all over to the freestaters.
天哪 他们已经上路了 你觉得这不够好
Jesus Christ. They’re on their way. Is that not good enough for you?
戴米恩 你瞧那些放高♥利♥贷♥的家伙
Here, look at the gombeen-men.
已经在咂着嘴了
Licking their lips already, Damien.
体面人
Decent men.
-是吗 -是啊
-Oh, are they? -Yeah, they are.
-那个穿自♥由♥邦制♥服♥的是泰迪 -什么
-It’s Teddy in the freestate uniform. -What?
泰迪穿着自♥由♥邦的破制♥服♥
Teddy’s wearing the bloody freestate uniform.
赶走了黑棕狗子 来了绿棕狗子
Kick out the Black and Tans, bring in the Green and Tans.
你们全是混♥蛋♥
Bastards, the lot of you.
你们怎么一点机会都不给我们
You won’t even give us a chance.
下议院已经批准这个条约了
This treaty’s been approved by the Dail.
在民间还没有批准
Hasn’t been approved in the field.
在这儿还没有批准 小伙子
Hasn’t been approved in here, boy.
-你们要酒吗 -好的 拿点来吧
-Any of you for a drink? -Yeah, go on.
你自己怎样
How are you yourself?
我们又要开工了 我得去趟都柏林
We’re back at work again. I have to go to Dublin.
共和军的领导人要召开紧急会议
The Republican Army leaders have summoned an emergency meeting.
有七成义勇军反对条约
Seven out of ten volunteers out against the treaty.
这边自♥由♥邦的家伙在到处招人
These freestate ladeens up here are recruiting left, right and centre.
各种人都要 有参加过英军的人
Ex-British army, all sorts.
他们从英格兰运进武器是真的吗
Is it true they’re bringing in weapons from England?
现在各种传言都有
There’s all sorts of rumours.
我们正在都柏林建立新的指挥部
We’re setting up a new HQ in Dublin.
我需要你们俩和罗利继续训练大家
I need the pair of you and I need Rory to keep the training going.
-可以的话我会跟你们联络 -好
-I’ll be in touch when I can. -Alright.
要是他们想收我们的枪怎么办
What if they try to take our guns?
我们死也不会交出一粒子弹
Over my dead body will we give up a single bullet.
别把背弓起来 用手肘夹着枪
Keep your backsides down. Tuck it into your elbows.
屁♥股♥向下
Keep your arse down.
枪口朝上
Get the muzzle up out of there.
你会把步♥枪♥碰坏的
You’ll smash that rifle.
枪托朝着远端
The butt of your rifle is facing away from you.
拜托 保持队形 兄弟
Come on, boy, keep the line. Come on.
保持队形 弟兄们 别冲得太前
Keep the line, lads. Don’t be rushing ahead.
我奶奶都比你强
My grandmother could do better.
又落在后面了 你这懒虫 爬快点
You’re falling behind again, you dozy bollox. Move forward.
注意队形 你们没在一条线上
Look down the line. There isn’t one.
你的枪口都要插♥进♥土里去了
Your muzzle’s going straight into the dirt.
好了 下一队
Right, next line.
别作最后一名
Don’t be last in line.
赶紧了 跑起来 快点
On the double means run. Come on!
列队
Form the line.
趴下
Down on your bellies.
照我们教的姿势持枪
Rifles as we told you.
你知道你会去哪儿 用不着看
You know where you’re going. You don’t have to look.
你那张笨脸是个好靶子 给我把头低下
Your dozy face makes a great target. Now put your head down!
你是医生吧 你是医生吧 我需要一个医生
Are you the doctor? Are you the doctor? I need a doctor.
-我是医生 -我有个孩子病了 你能看看他吗
-I’m a doctor. -I’ve a sick child. Can you see him?
-左转就是 -谢谢
-In to your left. -Thank you.
你好
Hello.
-你叫什么 -戴姆
-What’s your name? -Diarmuid.
能让我看看你的眼睛吗 好小伙子
Can I have a little look at your eyes? There’s a good man.
好孩子 把舌头伸出来好吗 说 阿
Good boy. Can you stick out your tongue for me? Now say, Aaah.
-阿 -好小子
-Aaah. -Good fella.
好 坐起来好吗 我要看看你的肚子
Right. Will you sit up? I want to have a look at your tummy.
把这个脱了
Take that off.
好孩子 现在躺回去吧
Good man. Now, lie back down for me.
他会好吗 医生
Will he be alright, Doctor?
会的 他会好的 好孩子
He will. He’ll be fine. Good boy.
好孩子
Good man.
-你要喝杯水吗 -不用了
-Would you like a glass of water? -I won’t. I’m fine.
也许该给他倒一杯
Maybe a drop for himself.
好的 现在起来吧
Right. Up you get now.
-外面的是你姐姐吗 -是的
-Are they your sisters outside? -Yeah.
-她们叫什么 -伊芙 希拉和伊默
-What are their names? -Aoife, Sheila and Emer.
伊芙 希拉和伊默
Aoife, Sheila and Emer.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他饿得快死了 丹
He’s half-starved, Dan.
天哪
Jesus!
两叠 各30份 好好检查一下
There’s two piles of 30 there, alright? Double-check ’em.
好的
Alright.
星期六谁去摆摊
Who’s doing the stall on Saturday? Huh?
摆摊 我才不摆摊呢
The stall. I’m not doing any stall.
-什么 -见鬼去吧 让莉莉去摆摊
-What? -Fuck off. Ask Lily to do the stall.
我不能摆摊 你去吧
I can’t do the stall. You’ll have to do it.
我不行
Er, I can’t.
有一件事我不明白
One thing I don’t understand,
为什么你们总是把劳工放在共和国之上
why do you always put Labour above the Republic?
都柏林来的电报
Telegram from Dublin.
爱尔兰最高法♥院♥所在地
芬巴在四法♥院♥和共和军的领导人在一起
Finbar was in the Four Courts with the Republican leaders.
自♥由♥邦军队用 英国来的18磅炮把那里打了
Freestaters smashed the place with 18-pounders from the British.
见他妈的鬼 畜牲
For fuck’s sake. Bastards!
辛妮 死了人没有
Sinead, was there anyone killed?
还没得到详细消息 莉莉
I’ve no details, Lily.
但是芬巴要求我们马上在这里提抗♥议♥
But Finbar wants us to hit back down here immediately.
我不会提什么抗♥议♥的
I’m not hitting back.
-你去哪儿 奈德 -对不起 弟兄们
-Where you off to there, Ned? -I’m sorry, lads.
我已经受够了 这是芬巴的命令
I’ve had enough. That’s an order from Finbar.
你去和那些在四法♥院♥杀害共和派的杂种说吧
Tell that to the bastards killing Republicans in the Four Courts!
兄弟 你上哪儿去
Where are you going, boy?
我在这儿坐得越久
The longer I stay here,
遇到危险的人就会越多 来吧
the more mers lives are in danger. Come on.
罗利 这样做有什么用 奈德
Rory, what’s this going to achieve? Ned?
我们已经接到命令了 不是吗 上帝啊
We’ve received our orders, alright? Jesus Christ.
对不起了 弟兄们 我不会提什么抗♥议♥的
Sorry, lads. I’m not hitting back.
四法♥院♥里还有人 那里有我们的同志
There’s men in the Four Courts. Our comrades are up there.
戴米恩 我总是和你站在一起
Damien. I’m with you all the way,
可是 我总是和你站在一起
but…I’m with you all the way,
可是这些人是我们自己的弟兄
but these are our own lads.
不对 我们的同志在四法♥院♥ 他们才是我们的同志
No, our comrades are in the Four Courts. They’re our comrades.
这么做不能阻止四法♥院♥里的事
This won’t stop in the Four Courts.
对我来说已经结束了
It’s over for me.
留下来好吗
Just hang on, will you?
天啊
Jesus Christ
好啊 你们这些畜牲
Right, you bastards.
把枪放下 把枪放下
Put it down! Put it down!
罗利 罗利 让你的人退下 让你的人退下
Rory! Rory, stand your men down. Rory, stand your men down.
-闭嘴 -吓着女士了
-Shut your hole! -Frighten the ladies.
-闭嘴 -站着
-Shut your hole! -Stand down.
把枪拿上 有多少
Grab their guns. How many?
他妈的叛徒
Fucking turncoats!
放下枪 放下枪
Put it down. Put it down!
上帝啊 你在干什么
Jesus Christ, what are you doing?
闭嘴 我很清楚
Shut up! I’ve a good mind to do you all.
快点啊 磨蹭什么
Come on, hurry up, move it!
你杀了两个爱尔兰同胞
You’ve killed two fellow Irishmen!
告诉在第四法庭的人
Tell that to the boys in the Four Courts! Come on, move it.
-杀爱尔兰人是什么感觉 -闭上你的臭嘴
-What’s it like to kill an Irishman? -Shut your hole!
快点
Come on, move it. Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!