我们得对付这些混♥蛋♥ 把他们赶出去
We’ve got to get these bastards. Drive them out.
同意 我们得把他们赶出去
I agree. We have to drive them out.
这国家有多少英国士兵
How many British soldiers in the country?
-太多了 -有多少
-Too many. -How many?
原指爱尔兰的一种猎犬 这里是对皇家爱尔兰保安队后备军的蔑称
差不多一万人 一万人 棕狗子
There’s about ten thousand. Ten thousand? Tans?
炮兵 机♥枪♥兵 骑兵
Artillery units, machine gun corps, cavalry.
还有更多其他的兵 你到底想说什么 戴米恩
And many more besides. What’s your point, Damien?
我们谈的是米哈这样的年轻人 泰迪
It’s young men like Micheail we’re talking about, Teddy.
米哈是真正的爱尔兰人
Micheail was a real Irishman.
你是个胆小鬼 戴米恩 我是胆小鬼
You’re a coward, Damien. I’m a coward?
你是英雄吗 奈德
And you’re a hero, is it, Ned?
别谦虚了 你要去的是世界上最好的医院之一
Don’t be shy. You’re going to one of the very best hospitals in the world.
看在基♥督♥份上 戴米恩 米哈这事怎么算
For Christ’s sake, Damien. What about Micheail?
听着 米哈被杀是因为他不愿用英语说自己的名字
Look, Micheail was killed because he wouldn’t say his name in English.
你就管这叫烈士
Is that what you call a martyr?
你是说我们都该买♥♥张单程票去伦敦
So we should all buy a one-way ticket to London, is that it, Damien?
戴米恩
Damien?
再见 辛妮
Bye, Sinead.
全班都有 立定
Squad, halt!
向右转
Right turn!
士兵们 解散
Corporals, fall out.
听着 现在你们解散
Listen up, I’m gonna fall you out.
前排去远的那节车厢
The front rank will go to the far carriage.
后排去近的那节车厢
The rear rank will go to the nearest carriage.
全班都有 立正
Squad, attention.
解散
Fall out.
等等 等等
Hold it! Hold it!
士兵不能上这车 待在这 待在这
No soldiers on this train. Stay there. Stay there.
士兵不能上这车 滚开
No soldiers on this train. Get out of the way!
我收到指示 这车的司机
I am under instructions. The driver of this train has been…
滚开 司机
Move out of the way! Driver!
你们和他自己说 滚开
Speak to him yourself. Get out of the way!
退后
Get back.
等等 怎么了
Hold on. What’s up?
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -司机
-Who the fuck are you? -The driver.
那就回车上去开车
Get back on the train and start driving.
我的工会指示我不要
My union has instructed me not to carry…
我才不管你工会怎么说
I don’t give a fuck about your union.
不要载任何英国人员 武器或给养
not to carry any British personnel, weapons or supplies.
那就回车上去开车
Get back on the train and start driving.
回车上去开车 回车上去
Get on the train and drive. Get back on the train!
-我不会开车的 -回车上去
-I’m not moving the carriages. -Get back on the train!
别这样打他
Don’t hurt the man like that!
-你能开车吗 -没司机就不行
-Can you drive the train? -Not without the driver.
你 去找人来开这火车 找人来
You! Find someone to drive this train. Find someone…
你打伤了司机
You hurt the driver!
-找人来开 -我找不到
-Find someone to drive. -I can’t!
操♥你♥妈♥
You fucker!
操♥他♥妈♥的爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
Irish fucking bastard!
混♥蛋♥ 王八蛋 就是不愿意开他妈的破车
Bastard! Cunt! Wouldrt drive the fucking train!
我他妈的毙了你 让你不开车
I’ll fucking kill ya! You wouldn’t drive the train.
让他们下车 全体都有 下车
Get them off the train. Everybody, off the train!
-你还好吗 -还好 帮帮他
-Are you alright? -Grand. Help him.
你怎么样 看着我 看着我
How are you? Look at me. Look at me.
爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
Irish bastards!
我庄严发誓 将竭尽所能
I do solemnly swear that to the best of my ability
支持和保卫爱尔兰共和国政♥府♥
I will support and defend the Government of the Irish Republic,
也就是爱尔兰下议院 抵抗国内国外一切敌人
which is Dail Eireann, against all enemies, foreign and domestic,
我将忠心辅佐下议院
and I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same,
此誓言是我自愿而发
and I take this obligation freely,
没有任何保留 不含任何借口
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.
上帝与我作证
So help me, God.
-我很高兴你能加入我们 -谢谢 芬巴
-I’m glad to have you with us. -Thank you, Finbar.
斯泰迪 干得好 戴米恩
Steady Boy. Well done, Damien boy.
利奥 谢谢
Leo, thank you.
欢迎你 戴米恩
Good to have you, Damien.
欢迎你 戴米恩
Good to have you, Damien.
我知道你不会上那车的 是吗
I knew you wouldn’t get that train. Did you, now?
因为要是你上了 我就会踢你屁♥股♥
Because I would’ve kicked your arse if you had.
后面那个小队的其他人哪去了
Where’s the rest of that shaggir section?
闪开 你
Move, you…
我瞄准他了 我瞄准他了
I have him. I have him. I have him.
右队 列空心方阵
Right sections, hollow square.
第二队 面对我 快点
Section Two, facing me. Come on.
第一队 到这来
Section One, along here.
奈德 艾登 肖恩
Ned, Aidan, Sean,
戴米恩 保罗 文斯
Damien, Paul, Vince,
理查德 丹尼斯 帕特 蹲下
Richard, Dennis, Pat, down.
他们干嘛要蹲下 他们干嘛要蹲下
Why are they down? Why are they down, lads?
-死了 -死了 没错
-Dead. -Dead. That’s right.
我估计纵队的一半已经阵亡了 都蹲下吧
I estimate half the column just died. Everyone down.
如果我们失去了这一半纵队 是没那么容易补充的
If we lose half this column, it’s not readily replaceable.
英国佬看见你 就会杀了你
The Brits see you, they’re going to kill you,
英国佬抓住你 也会杀了你
the Brits catch you, they’re going to kill you.
罗利
Rory.
你翻过那山头的时候 看到我们的位置了吗
Did you see our position when you came over the crest of that hill?
你没有 你在低头看鞋
You did not. You were looking down at your shoes,
你想从泥里找条路 让鞋干净
trying to pick your way through the mud and keep your shoes clean.
鞋再干净也是穿在你的尸体上
There’ll be clean shoes on your corpse.
还有 你领着你的人进了开阔地 这可是你的责任
You also, cos it’s your responsibility, led your men into open ground.
你没有利用环境作掩护
You didn’t use the natural cover.
你重任在肩 我可不想再看到这事发生
It’s on your shoulders and I don’t want to see it again.
我们这么说是为了救你们的命
We’re only saying this to keep you alive.
我只要见到香烟盒这么大小就行了 就这么大小
All I need is the size of a packet of fags. Only that size.
我有香烟 克里斯 过来 就一会
I’ve got fags. Chris, come here. One second.
一盒香烟 看到那边那块石头了吗 有四个白点的
Packet of fags. See that rock down there with four white spots on it?
把这个放上面 有香烟在里面
Put that on top of it. There’s fags in that now.
我会要回来的 快去
I want them back. Go on.
好好看 好好听 学着点
Look, listen and learn.
现在去左面 克里斯
Over to the left now, Chris boy.
直接命中
Direct hit!
你打坏了你的烟盒
You’ve wrecked your fag box!
-小伙子 -辛妮
-Hi, lads. -Sinead.
按时赶到 我们不会待很久
Bang on time. We’re not long here.
你给我们带来什么了 辛妮
What have you got for us, Sinead?
-给斯泰迪的香烟 -非常感谢
-Some fags for Steady Boy. -Thanks very much, Sinead.
来点吗 不用
Want any? No.
这是芬巴写的 泰迪
That’s from Finbar, Teddy.
天啊 是军营 我们要袭击军营
Jesus, it’s the barracks. We’re going to hit the barracks?
哪个镇的 这是详细的建筑图
Which town is it? A detailed map of the building.
我过来的路上差点被抓
I was almost caught on the way over to you.
他们截住你了
They stopped you?
是的 离这儿几英里
Yeah, a few miles back.
-有很多人吗 -八♥九♥个
-Were there many? -Eight or nine.
-你害怕吗 -我没事
-Did you get a fright? -I’m grand.
好啦 快离开吧 多保重
Listen, we’ll let you go. Mind yourself, girl.
祝好运 辛妮
Good luck, Sinead.
辛妮 辛妮
Sinead? Sinead?
家里怎么样
How are things at home?
不算太好
They’re not the best.
-我们都很难过 -我知道
-It’s been tough on us all. -I know.
你自己怎样
How are you yourself?
天啊 戴米恩 我还能听见他的声音
Jesus, Damien. I can still hear his voice.
我有东西给你
I have something here for you.
米哈的圣克里斯托弗徽章
It’s Micheail’s St Christopher’s medal.
我知道他很景仰你 所以我希望你拿着这个
And I know that he really looked up to you, so I’d like you to have it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会想你的
I’ll be thinking of you.
妈的
Shit!
你 那边那个