混♥蛋♥罗利 他疯了 那些杂种已经不可理喻了
Bloody Rory, he’s insane. Some bastards are beyond reason.
这个自以为是的罗利 白长一个大脑袋
Self-righteous Rory, with his big thick head on him.
他很喜欢把自己当成受压♥迫♥的一方 你也知道吧
He’s quite content being the underdog, you do know that?
我是知道 天啊
I do indeed. Jesus.
-军事法庭会让他们明白过来的 -那不够
-The military courts will show them. -It’s not enough.
你说什么
What are you saying?
他们不仁 我们也就不义 让法庭见鬼去吧
If they take one out, we take one back. To hell with the courts.
上帝啊 泰迪 那些人还是我们的弟兄
Jesus, Teddy, they’re still our boys out there.
他们只是昏了头 他们闹一阵也就泄气了
They’re confused. They’ll run out of steam.
有些人会 还有些人会战斗到底
Some will. Some will fight to the end.
你说的我同意 我们得斩草除根
I agree. We’ve got to stamp it out.
要是我们不阻止他们 英国人就会回来
If we don’t stop them, the Brits will be back.
我们已经辛辛苦苦走到这一步
After all we’ve achieved, after everything we’ve been through,
不能再变回老样子
we can’t go back to that.
我从没想过会看到这么一天
I never thought I’d see the day.
爱尔兰人在爱尔兰建立了军事法庭
Military courts established in Ireland by Irishmen.
逮捕携带武器的人 把他们判处流放或死刑
Deportation or the death penalty for those caught with arms.
天父在上 这是怎么回事
In the name of God, what is going on?
这个星期我在街上找到了这个
I found this on the street during the week.
在共和国统治下
Under the Republic,
住在伦敦的贵族们的土地将被没收
the lands of the aristocracy who live in London
分给没有土地的工人和贫农
will be seized and divided up against landless workers and small farmers.
一切工业和农业都将被置于
All industry and agriculture will be controlled by the state
为工农谋福利的政♥府♥的管理之下
for the workers’ and farmers’ benefit.
光是抢走你们的家产还不够
Not content with stealing your savings,
接下来他们会把12使徒也国有化
they’ll be nationalising the 12 apostles next.
亲爱的同胞 我们数辈以来第一次有个机会
Dear brethren, we have an opportunity for the first time in generations
在这个国家拥有和平与繁荣
in this country for peace and prosperity.
我们终于可以不用看见英国士兵在大街上横行
We have that opportunity without English soldiers marching in our streets
不用看见他们在星期天早上守在教堂外面
and outside our churches on a Sunday morning.
我们得到这样的机会是因为我们签署了条约
We have that opportunity because we have signed a treaty.
和平的条约
A treaty of peace.
安静
Quiet!
我要提醒那些已经忘记的人
Let me remind those of you who have forgotten
红衣主教罗格和其他主教联名致信徒的公♥开♥信♥
of the pastoral letter signed by Cardinal Logue and other bishops.
用信上的话说 反对条约的不法行为
Anti-Treatyite irregulars have, and I quote,
已经彻底地毁了爱尔兰
Wrecked Ireland from end to end.
所有参与此类行为的人
And all those who participate in such crimes
都负有最为深重的罪孽
are guilty of the gravest sins
不能靠忏悔免罪 也不得参加圣餐礼
and may not be absolved in confession nor admitted to Holy Communion.
换句话说 将被革出教会
In other words, excommunication!
这不光是天主教会对条约的意见
This opinion of the treaty is not just the opinion of the Catholic Church,
也是其他教会的意见
it is the opinion of other churches.
这也是这个国家
And it is the opinion of every newspaper
上上下下 大大小小 每家报纸的意见
up and down, and the length and breadth of this country.
而最重要的是 这个条约已经得到了认可
But most importantly, this treaty was ratified,
在六月的选举中体现的民♥意♥说明
overwhelmingly ratified, by the people
人♥民♥已经以压倒多数认可了这个条约
in their democratic expression in the June election.
你能不能告诉我
Can you tell me,
当世界头号♥强国威胁发动战争的时候
how can there be a fair election in this country
在这个国家怎么可能有公正的选举
when the most powerful country in the world threatens war?
它体现的不是人♥民♥的意愿 而是人♥民♥的恐惧
This is not the will of the people. It is the fear of the people.
你怎么敢在神圣的教堂跟我顶嘴 肃静
How dare you talk to me in the house of God. Silence!
戴米恩·奥多诺万
Damien O’Donovan,
你让你父母的在天之灵蒙羞 滚吧
you are a disgrace to the memory of your parents. Yes! Get out!
自♥由♥邦宪法在投票当天早上才印刷出来
The Free State Constitution was only printed the morning of the election
根本没有人来得及看它
so nobody had time to read it.
这里不是菜市场 闭嘴坐下或者滚出我的教堂
This is not the market place. Sit down, shut up or get out of my church!
虽然有几个可敬的例外
And once again, the Catholic Church,
但是整个天主教会 又一次站到了富人一边
with honourable exception, sides with the rich!
滚出去
Get out!
我看那些日子已经过去了
I thought those days were done.
戴米恩
Damien.
戴米恩
Damien. Please.
别走啊 孩子
Come on, boy.
我要问你一句话 你在干什么 你和牧师吵架
I want a word. What are you doing? You’re fighting with the priest?
我们自己兄弟吵架你还嫌不够
Is it not bad enough we’re fighting amongst ourselves?
这都是为了什么 说得好 戴米恩
And what’s it all for? Well said, Damien.
这些激进的屁话 在乡下有谁会看这个
This? This radical shit? Who in the countryside is going to read this?
你看了没有 泰迪 看了没有
Have you read it, Teddy? Have you?
我们自家的长辈对这种东西都很害怕
Our own uncles are scared of this stuff.
-我们的长辈 -他们不会冒这样的风险
-Our uncles? -They will not wave the flags.
你忘了他们当初是怎么做的吗
Have you forgot how they behaved, have you?
当初爸爸因为帕特·麦卡锡病了就把他解雇
Our father, when he fired Pat McCan’thy because he was sick
结果我们都不好意思和他儿子打照面
and we couldn’t look at his son in the face because of the shame of it.
爸爸和这个有什么关系
What has our father got to do with this?
在这个国家 每四个人就有一个没工作
There’s one in four people out of work in this country.
我见过没饭吃的孩子和家庭
I have seen children and families starving.
我们就指望他们都去纽约和伦敦吗
Do we expect them to head off to New York and London?
我们拚死战斗就为了这个
Is that what we fought for?
可我们也不是为这种东西打仗的
But we didn’t fight for this.
现在说什么都晚了 我不会信你的
It’s too late. You won’t convince me.
你一直是个理想家
You’ve always been a dreamer.
我不是理想家 我是现实派
I am not a dreamer, I am a realist.
在这个问题上你要听我的 戴米恩
I need you with me on this, Damien.
等我们够强大了 我们就撕毁条约
We’ll tear up the treaty once we’re strong enough, but I need you
可是在这个问题上你要听我的 明白吗 你是我的
to be with me on this. I mean, you’re my…
你只要给我时间 给个机会
Just give me time. Give this a chance.
太晚了 泰迪 你看不到 你真的看不到
It’s too late, Teddy. You can’t see it. You really can’t see it.
英国赤佬扒掉了你的裤子
John Bull has got his hand down your pants,
他的手正攥着你的卵子
his fist round your bollocks.
不是这样的
That’s not it.
这个条约 泰迪
This treaty, Teddy,
这个条约让你成了大英帝国的仆人
this treaty makes you a servant of the British Empire.
你把米字旗裹在自己身上
You have wrapped yourself in the fucking Union Jack.
-那是屠夫的围裙 -不
-The butcher’s apron, boy. -No.
戴米恩 罗利在哪儿
Where’s Rory, Damien?
别干傻事 戴米恩
Hey, don’t do anything stupid, Damien.
你有没有想过 从我12岁那年起
Do you realise you’ve been telling me that
你就一直在对我说这话
since I was 12 years of age?
第一个人 去外屋 第二个人 去外屋
First man, outhouse. Second man, outhouse.
你们两个 去正屋 最后一个跟我来 快
You two, in the main house. Last man with me. Move it.
出来 出来
Get over there! Get over!
出来 马上
Get out of the house. Get out now.
出来
Get out of the way!
-这是怎么回事 -搜查武器
-What’s going on here? -Weapon search.
我们没有武器 你们在这里找不到的
We have no weapons. You’ll find no weapons.
-里面怎么了 -让那个女的靠墙站着
-What’s going on inside here? -Get this woman against the wall!
-靠墙站好 -你们怎么能这样
-Against that wall. -How could you?
我们一直给你们供吃供喝 让你们藏身
After all the times we gave you food and shelter.
到台阶上去 真丢脸
Up those steps. It’s a disgrace.
-靠墙站好 -你该觉得脸红
-Up against the wall. -You should be ashamed.
就是这边
Back. Right up here.
站到一块儿 让我能看见你们两个
Go on. In together where I can see the two of you.
你们一直都是我们家的客人
All the times you sat at our table.
吃我们的东西 还躲在我们家
Eating our food. We gave you shelter.
-这是指挥部的命令 -命令你们对付自己人
-Orders from headquarters. -To turn on your own people?
自♥由♥邦政♥府♥的命令
Orders from the Government of the Free State.
我带你们去武器库
I’ll show you where the weapons are.
肖恩 看着门
Sean, watch the door.
哨兵 你那里怎么回事
Sentry, what’s going on up there?
没事 长官
Nothing, sir.
-哨兵 报告情况 -下面没情况
-Sentry, make a report. -There’s nothing going on down here.
站住 不然我开枪了
Halt or I’ll fire!
丹 丹 别开枪了
Dan! Dan! Hold your fire!
别开枪 别开枪 丹
Hold your fire! Hold your fire! Dan!
-闭嘴 -别他妈开枪
-Shut up! -Hold your fucking fire!
丹被打中了 兄弟们 我放下武器了
Dan is shot, lads! I’m unarmed!
我已经
I’m fucking…
不
No!