had a vision that he’d risen from the dead
这消息传遍部落,就像是…腮腺炎
and it spread through the tribe like…the mumps.
这让恩都法非常紧张
Made Ndofa very nervous.
他想要快点平息这件事
He wants to get this thing over fast.
林巴尼明晚转运,我们4个小时后去那里
Now Limbani’s being delivered tomorrow night. We’ll be there 4 hours later.
哦,太好了,可以早回家
Oh, Splendid. Home early.
自打我吐了中饭以后最好的消息了
The best news I’ve had since I threw up my lunch.
哦,准备好吐出你的晚饭
Well, be prepared to throw up dinner.
恩都法不是带着小型保镖队,而是带上了辛巴团随行
Instead of taking a small bodyguard, Ndofa’s taking the Simbas with him.
那是他自己的近卫团
That’s his own regiment.
他们很厉害,这我们都知道
And they’re good, as we know.
我们反正不会碰上他们,我们在他们接近前就带出林巴尼了
We won’t come across them anyway. We’ll have Limbani out before they get close.
如果一切顺利的话
If all goes well.
好了各位,现在干活儿
Alright gentlemen, now to business.
– 瑞弗尔 – 长官
– Rafer. – Sir.
务必让大家写下遗嘱
See that the men make their wills.
肖恩,安排运送大家到镇上去
Shawn, arrange the transmission with the men go into town.
要是没在4点整回来就跟他们的钱吻别吧
They can kiss their money goodbye if they’re not back by 0400.
喝醉,躺平还有东倒西歪
Drunk, laid and parleyed.
是啊,他们应得的
Well, they deserve it.
就这些
That’s all.
桑迪
Sandy.
长官
Sir.
坐下
Sit down.
我只是想跟你私下聊聊,老友
I just wanted to have this private moment with you, old friend,
表达感谢,你是精英中的精英
to thank you. You’re the best of the best.
你该挣超过五倍的钱
You’ve earned your money five times over.
感谢夸奖,长官,但是…
I appreciate that, sir, but…
我不太确定那是什么意思
I’m not quite sure what it means.
意思是我愿意你跟你妻子把这些钱花在身心健康上
It means that I’d like you and your wife to spend that money in good health.
你是想告诉我 我不能跟着去?
You trying to tell me I’m not coming along?
– 是的 – 长官
– Yes. – Sir.
恕我不敬
with respect,
你可以把钱塞进你屁♥股♥里,因为那不是我来的原因,长官
you can stick the money up your arse, since it’s not why I came up to here, sir.
– 桑迪 – 我爱我做的事情
– Sandy! – I love what I do.
而且信不信由你,上校
And believe it or not, Colonel
我也爱我训练的那些肥头烂家伙
I also love those grubby thick-headed men I trained
你是其中之最
you most of all.
而且我期望跟他们在一起
and I expect to be with them
跟你在一起,因为我被需要
and with you. Because I’m needed.
如果你想见识什么是真正的哗变
And if you want to see a real revolution
就试试阻止我看
try and stop me.
长官
Sir.
真是没得说
How about that!
你把你的钱留给谁,大妮子?
Who are you leaving your money to, Queenie?
哦,本来是不关你的事
Well, if it’s any of your business,
留给茫茫尘世中最亲爱最善良的直肠医学家
to the dearest, kindest proctologist in the whole wide world.
那是什么东西?
What’s that?
就是你们说的“屁♥股♥医生”,胖脸
“Bum-doctor” to you, chubby cheeks.
一起来吧,阿姨
Come along auntie!
我们给你找个可爱的二尾子
We’ll find you a lovely bit of tail.
不必客气了,亲
No thanks, dear.
你们玩你们的
You enjoy yourselves.
我会熬夜等你们,准备好绷带和盘尼西林
I’ll be waiting up for you, with bandages and penicillin.
你们把屁♥股♥准备好
Have your bums ready!
我从不去想死的事
I never think about dying.
我把我的死亡全计划好了
I’ve got my death all planned.
烂醉,躺在人行道上,碾压,折断头骨,完蛋
Blind drunk, lying on the pavement, roll off, fracture my skull… out.
哦,我倒是会想
Well, I think about it.
– 那没有意义 – 你的孩子都长大了
– That has no purpose. – Your children are grown-up.
那倒是
That’s true.
艾伦,我要你替我做一件事
Allen, I want you to do something for me.
要是我交待了,我希望你能看顾我的儿子
If I buy it, I’d like you to see that my son’s alright.
– 我? – 对
– Me? – Yes.
我说,是你把我拖进来的
I mean you put me into this thing.
你就没有什么体面的朋友吗?
Don’t you have any decent friends?
哦,我刚刚让你当了他的教父
Well, I’ve just made you his godfather.
听着, 要是他母亲不照顾他
Look, if his mother doesn’t take care of him,
我想要你把他从她那里带走
I want you to take him away from her.
那是最离谱的想法
That’s the most insane of it.
你这智商就是2吧
You got an IQ of about 2.
我只要没有受雇杀戮完全不认识的人,就是个失业的醉鬼
When I’m not employed killing perfect strangers, I’m an out-of-work drunk.
那么有一点责任担当会对你有好处
A bit of responsibility would do you good.
我要你握手成交
I want your hand on it.
你不会死的,瑞弗尔
You’re not going to die, Rafer.
这我知道,你知道
I know it, you know it,
但上面那家伙知道吗?
but does the guy up there know it?
哦,我会问他的
Well, I’ll ask him.
赶紧,动起来
Come on, move it.
赶紧,动起来,往里
Come on, move it up, right down.
干嘛停下?赶紧
What’s the hold-up? Come on.
都齐了,长官
All in, sir.
菜上得有点慢
Service is a bit slow.
给林巴尼总统的
For President Limbani.
对,长官,他可能需要这些
Yes, sir. He could need these.
还有3分钟行动,现在正在减压,红灯亮
About 3 mins to action. We’re de-pressurising now. Red light on.
好了,让大家站起来,军士长
Alright. Get them on their feet, Sergeant-Major.
起立
On your feet!
我估计现在转装甲兵是没可能了吧,军士长?
I suppose a transfer to the cavalry is out of the question, Sergeant-Major?
– 检查装备 – 检查你们的装备
– Check equipment. – Check your equipment!
(氰化物)
– 就位 – 就位准备跳伞
– Get in positons. – Get in position for the jump.
跳
Jump!
肖恩,怎么样了?
Shawn, how goes it?
哦,还好还好,谢了
Oh fine, fine, thanks.
我告诉你,乔克,就这样了
I tell you, Jock, thats it.
我的脚跟都跑到我的蛋蛋以前在的地方去了
My heels are where my balls used to be.
你敢不敢相信
Would you believe it!
三个睡着了两个
Two out of three asleep.
皮特?
Pieter?
先拿下醒着的那个
Take the one who’s awake first.
你有三分钟干掉另外两个
TYou have 3 minutes for the other two.
– 瑞弗尔? – 长官
– Rafer? – Sir.
我们先从岗哨旁边的围栏过去,你留在这里
We go inside the fence by the sentry first. You stay here.
等我们过去了,带你的人过来
When we’ve through, bring your men.
好,继续
Alright, go on.
杰西
Jesse
哈喽
Hello.
好好待在原地,不要动
Let’s stay right where you are. Don’t move.
不要突然发声
No sudden noise.
我们想要那些钥匙,知道吧,所以…
We’d like those keys, you see. So…
不管谁拿着,交出来
Whoever has them, just hand them over.
埃斯珀西多,先搜这个人
Esposito, search this fellow first.
试试那个古巴人
Try the Cuban.
我去另一边
I’ll take the other side.
林巴尼先生,我是福克纳,你躺好
Mr. Limbani, I’m Faulkner. Just lie there.
赶紧皮特,快
Come on Pieter, quickly.
– 威迪 – 长官
– Witty? – Sir.
– 人人都好吗? – 是的,长官
– Everybody okay? – Yes, sir.
基斯
Keith
去找简德斯上尉
find Captain Janders.
如果他完事了,告诉他派费恩中尉去拿下机场
If he set, tell him to send Lieutenant Fynn to take the airport.
是
Sir!
你还好吗?
You alright?
哦,还好,长官
Yes, sir.
我从伦敦弄了些好药,治疗你心脏的
I’ve got some lovely pills from London for your heart.
所以你放轻松好了,亲
So you just relax, love.
给
Here.
喝了它,来吧来吧
Drink this, come on, come on, come on.
这就对了
There you go.
他怎么样?
How is he?