Any man here steps out of line and I will kill him stone-dead.
我丝毫都不会觉得难受
It will not worry me in the slightest.
这里没有女王的法规
There are no Queen’s Regulations here.
当我说“跳”的时候,你就问“有多高”
When I say “Jump!”, you ask “How high?”
我说得够清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
我要听见回答,我说得够清楚了吗?
I want to hear it “do I make myself clear?!”
对了
Right.
听口令,向右向左转
On the command “Right and left turn”,
A班和B班向右转
A and B squads turn to the right,
C班和D班向右转
C and D squads turn to the left.
各班,向右向左转
Squads! Right and left turn!
对了
Right!
我们来试试第一次发心脏病,怎么样?
Let’s try for our first heart attack, shall we?!
听口令“跑步走”
On the command “double march”.
你们就沿顺时针和逆时针跑步
You will double in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions
就在这个操场的范围之内
within the confines of the parade ground.
跑20步
20 paces at the double,
冲刺20步,然后完全卧倒
20 paces at a sprint, then fall flat on your bellies,
起来重复做,直到我叫你停下
get up and do it again until I tell you to halt.
准备跑
At the double,
跑步走
double march!
快点,动起来,榨出你们的精神,快快快
Come on, move it! Let’s squeeze something from you. Faster faster…
起来,起来,起来
Get up, get up, get up.
起来起来
Get up, get up
你们这帮懒鬼
you lazy bunch of bastards!
起来,长官,不然我把你的脑袋踢进去
Get up, sir, before I kick your head in.
动起来,你们这帮瞌睡虫
Move it you dozy lot!
赶紧,起来
Come on, get up!
威迪,你这哼哼唧唧的老同
Witty, you screaming faggot.
动起来,不然我缝起你的屁♥眼♥
Move it before I sew up your arsehole!
哦,上帝,天主以他无限的智慧绝不会这样安排
Oh, God, the Lord in his infinite wisdom would never ordain that.
简德斯上尉,长官
Captain Janders, sir.
要是你不爬起来跑步
If you do not get up and run
我要亲自把你的蛋蛋串起来
I will personally string you up by the balls.
– 我说得够清楚了吗? – 长官
– Do I make myself understood? – Sir.
起来
Get up!
我不行,长官
I can’t, sir.
站起来,你♥他♥妈♥的流产儿
Get on your feet, you fucking abortion!
我试过,长官
I’ve tried, sir.
我已经死了
I’m dead.
下次给我麻溜的,赶紧从我眼前消失
Next time you move it, get out of my sight now.
赶紧,动起来,动起来,你们这帮扭捏的杂种
Come on, move it! Move it you flapping bastards!
要是有人告诉我说我还活着
If anyone tries to convince me I’m still alive,
我简直不会相信
I would hardly believe it.
我跟大家一样完蛋
I’m just as much of a wreck as anyone.
好了各位,来干点正事
Alright gentlemen, let’s get down to business.
有一个问题要解决
There’s one problem to be solved.
军营里的岗哨,来看看这个
The sentries of the barracks. Come and look this.
皮特
Pieter.
你也来
You too.
一个岗哨在这里,一个这里,一个这里
One sentry there, one there, one there.
而整个院子是个开阔的杀戮场
And all the yards are clear killing ground.
我们担不起弄出一点声音
We can’t afford to make on sound.
他们必须被♥干♥掉,迅速而安静
They have to be killed instantly and silently.
而且一百码内没有遮蔽?
And there’s no cover for 100 yards?
没有
No.
要我就用十字弩
I’d use a crossbow.

Who do you think you are, William Tell?
我想到的那种,能在300码内杀人
The one I have in mind will kill at 300 yards.
而在120码,一击直接穿过人体
And at 120 yards, the bolt goes straight through a man.
我们到哪里去找这种东西?
Where do we find such a thing?

Somebody I know in Durban.
我使用硬木箭头,内附一小管氰化物
I use hardwood quarrels, with vials of cyanide attached.
箭头会在人体内破碎,如果这样没能立刻杀死他
The quarrel will shatter inside the man, and if that doesn’t kill him instantly,
氰化物会在不到一秒内发作,所以不会有响动
the cyanide takes effect in less than one second. So there is no sound.
你们给我弄来那种弩…
you get me that…bow and…
我来干掉那些岗哨
I’ll do the sentries.
好,交给你
Alright, you have it.
还有什么要我做的,长官?
Is there anything else for me, sir?
目前没了
Not now.
那么晚安
Good night then.
皮特
Pieter
有什么不对吗?
Is something wrong?
在南非,我们叫黑人“蜀黍”,就像你们叫“黑鬼”
In South Africa, we call the blacks “kaffir”, like you call them “niggers”.
我并不特别喜欢他们,但我不喜欢杀死他们
I don’t particularly like them, but I don’t like killing them.
我肯定你曾在你们国家捕杀过黑人恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I’m sure you’ve hunted black terrorists in your own country.
那是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,他们当时在猎杀我
Those are terrorists, they were hunting me.
恩都法将军的军队一天内杀的无辜百姓
General Ndofa’s army killed more innocent people in one day.
超过你那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一年干的
Than your terrorists within one year.
也许,不过那是在恩都法的国家,不是我的
Maybe, but that is in Ndofa’s country, not in mine.
我们的任务是去救朱利叶斯·林巴尼的性命
Our mission is to save the life of Julius Limbani
而且把他带回来,他是个很特殊的人物
and get him out of here. He’s a rather special man.
我不长于政♥治♥
I’m no good at politics.
我不了解林巴尼,还有支持他的人,以及为了什么
I don’t know Limbani, or the people that back him or what for.
我只知道我不喜欢杀死跟我毫不相干的人
I only know that I don’t like killing people I’ve nothing to do with.
那你来这里搞什么鬼,皮特?
Then what the hell are you doing here, Pieter?
哦,你知道的
Why, you know that.
这是我回家的车票钱
It is my ticket home.
买♥♥下一个农场的钱
My money to buy a farm.
没别的了
Nothing more.
所以我杀人是为了自己,而且往后会一生难安
So I’ll be killing for me and I’ll live with it later.
可你杀人是为了把你关于人类未来的个人观点强加于别人
And you’ll be killing to impose your personal ideas on the future of mankind on others,
不管它是错是对
whether they’re right or wrong.
我想知道我们互相间在道德上高下如何
I wonder how we stack up against each other morally.
就这些了吧,长官?
Is that all, sir?
雇佣兵当中的道德
Morals amongst mercenaries…
谁能想到我们会看见这么一天?
Who’d thought we’d ever see the day.
我们得注意他
We’ll have to watch him,
不能担任何风险
can’t afford any risks.
要是他不跟我们站一起,他就得死
If he’s not with us, he’s dead.
我从你们的记录中得知,你们都很棒
I know from your records, you’re all perfect.
不要忘了触地时弯曲膝盖,以减少冲击
Don’t forget to bend your knees when you hit, to take the shock out of it
还要翻滚
and roll over.
埃斯珀西多,你♥他♥妈♥的在等什么?
Esposito, what the fuck are you waiting for?
要推你吗?跳!
A push? Go!
下一个,赶快
Next man, move it.
你们只要做一次花哨的跳跃,最好是做到完美
You got one panache jump to make, it better be perfect,
否则就得留在你落下的地方了
or you get left where you fall.
跳!
Go!
很好
Very good.
跳!
Go!
跳得真滑稽,长官
That was Ludicrous, sir.
你是从一架飞机上跳下
You’re jumping from an airplane,
不是从妓院的窗户
not a whorehouse window.
再来一次
Do it again.

Sir.
保持节奏,不要太快
Keep the rhythm up, not too quick.
刺进去
Get it in there.
下车
Get out of the car.
我有紧急消息要给福克纳上校
I’ve got an urgent message for Colonel Faulkner.
上车
Get in.
抬杆
Up!
进来
Come in.
各位,坐下
Gentlemen, sit down.
我们明晚进去
We’re going in tomorrow night.
你开玩笑,长官
You’re kidding, sir.
明天是圣诞
Tomorrow’s Christmas.
我们会在26号♥庆祝
We’ll celebrate on the 26th.
出了什么鬼事情,长官?我们被保证过提前7天通知的
What the hell happened, sir? We were guaranteed a seven day notice.
根据刚才的消息,有个林巴尼的亲戚疯婆子
According to this message, some crazy old lady relative of Limbani
幻觉到他死而复活了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!