每一个都守着一个欢迎委员会,哎呀,真有效率
With a welcoming committee in each one. Boy, what efficiency.
– 我们还剩几个? – 四个
– How many we left? – Four.
老肖恩真行
Good old Shawn!
一年里跟九个女人共同生活…可能是在同时
Living with nine women in the one year…possibly at the same time.
真是壮举,但还没超越他
Quite a feat but not beyond him…
一个叫海瑟·考特尼的
A Heather Courtney…
“从男爵”夜店,登比路
Baronet Club, Denby Road.
没有住址,也许睡赌桌
No home address, probably sleeps on the craps tables.
唉,我们只能试试
Well, we can but try.
给你去买♥♥筹码,查理
You buy the chips here, Charlie.
很好
Very well.
两摞
In two stacks.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我要给自己弄些筹码,然后我要把这地方赌破产
Well, I’m going to get me some chips, and I’m going to break the house.
– 海瑟? – 黑20
– Heather? – Black 20.
海瑟在第一张21点桌,那边
Heather’s at the first Blackjack table over there.
喔,是她是她,你怎么长了她的胸部?
Woo, so she is, so she is. And how come you’re wearing her chests?
– 你刚才说什么? – 我说她怎么长了海瑟的胸
– What did you say? – I said how come she’s wearing Heather’s chest!
喂老兄,你怎么样?这张桌子旺吗?
Hey there, brother! How you doing? Is this table hot?
– 耶,你好吗? – 给我一个吻
– Yeah, how are you there? – Give me a kiss.
好了,你告诉我你那里有多少真金白银?
Now you just tell me how much you got there in genuine money?
真金白银,限额…限额多少?
Genuine money. What’s…what’s the limit?
– 20 – 那你就给我们发牌吧,海瑟宝贝
– Twenty. – Well, then you give it to us, Heather honey!
要是你们不检点,就得走人
If you don’t behave you’ll have to leave.
你怎么知道我的名字?
How do you know my name?
我怎么知道你的名字,海瑟宝贝?
How do I know your name, Heather honey?
好了,别停下,继续发牌,仔细听好了
Well, don’t stop, keep dealing and listen very carefully.
我们需要你帮忙,我们极其需要
We need your help. We need it very badly.
肖恩·费恩在哪里?
Where’s Shawn Fynn?
谁?我不认识什么肖恩·费恩
Who? I don’t know any Shawn Fynn.
不,你认识
Yes, you do.
喂,看哪,我得了货真价实的21点
Hey, look at that, I got a genuine Blackjack!
我得了货真价实的21点,先生们,手气旺爆了
I got a genuine Blackjack, gentlemen, hotter than a fox!
他惹了大♥麻♥烦,要是你知道他在哪里,告诉我们
He’s in great trouble, if you know where he is, tell us.
黑♥手♥党♥悬赏要他,如果他们在我们之前找到他,会杀了他
The Mafia have a contract out on him, if they get him before us, they’ll kill him.
我们说的可是分分钟的事情
We’re talking about the last minutes.
我们是他的亲密朋友
We are his close friends.
打电♥话♥跟他确认,告诉他是瑞弗尔·简德斯和艾伦·福克纳
Check with him in phone and tell him it’s Rafer Janders and Allen Faulkner.
描述我们的相貌,让他能确认
Describe us, so he’ll be sure
现在就去,没有我们他死定了
and do it now, without us he’s a dead man.
好的,我信你
OK, I believe you.
他就在这所房♥子里
He’s right here in this building.
男厕所后面,有一座楼梯
Behind the men’s loo, there’s a stairway.
顶楼,左边第一个房♥间
Top floor, first room on the left.
肖恩,是艾伦
Shawn, it’s Allen.
艾伦
Allen.
噢,也没个暖心握手,或者…
Well, not even a hearty hand-shake or…
一句“肖恩,好哥们” “你好吗”,什么也没有?
a “Shawn, my boy,” “how are you?”, nothing?
小丑
Clown.
哦,“小丑”?至少是个开头
Oh, “Clown”? At least that’s a start.
现在,你介意告诉我你来干什么吗,谢天谢地
Now, would you mind telling me what you’re doing here, thank God?
要是我们活着,我会跟你说的,白♥痴♥
If we live, I’ll tell you about it. Idiot.
小丑跟白♥痴♥…你一向好恭维人
Clown and idiot… you always were a flatterer.
你从来不改,是吧肖恩?
You never change, do you Shawn?
有一整支部队在等着你,你还在开玩笑
There’s a whole army waiting for you and you’re still making jokes.
– 我们快离开这里 – 现在是你在开玩笑,去哪里?
– Now let’s get out of here. – Now you’re making jokes. Where to?
不必操心
Don’t mind.
艾伦,开门
Allen, open up.
– 有一辆车刚停在后门 – 惊喜
– A car just pulled up at the back door. – Marvels.
– 瑞弗尔,你来干什么? – 我在骑自行车兜风
– Rafer, what are you doing here? – I’m cycling a bicycle!
– 神经病 – 啊,真特别,人人都在骂我
– Maniac. – Ah, so special, everybody’s calling me names.
前面还有一辆车,咱们最好小小祈祷一下
There’s another car in front. We’d better do a little praying.
有人想要撤销这次合同
Somebody’s trying to lift this contract.
什么合同?
What contract?
谁…有人介意告诉我出了什么事吗?
Who? Would somebody mind tell me what’s going on?
瑞弗尔,你带着什么?
Rafer, what are you carrying?
带着这个…还有这个
Carrying this… and this.
算是给我两边平衡一下
Sort of balances me up.
马丁先生,我很感激你这么短时间内能来
Mr. Martin, I do appreciate you coming at such short notice.
这可是凌晨四点,我料想你应该感激
It’s 4 o’clock in the morning, I would imagine you would.
现在我只想回家上♥床♥睡觉
Now I want to get home to bed and go to sleep.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我要你撤销追杀肖恩·费恩的合同
I want you to lift the contract on Shawn Fynn.
他杀死了我兄弟的儿子
He killed my brother’s son.
据我所知,你的兄弟没了那个儿子更好
From what I’ve learned, your brother’s better off without that son.
这话你跟他说去,他正在哀痛中
You tell him that. He’s grieving.
他会克服的,让我们面对现实吧
He’ll get over it. Let’s get down to facts.
好了,我控制着几家报纸
Now, I control a number of newspapers.
我跟你保证,肖恩·费恩死后第二天
I guarantee you, the day after Shawn Fynn dies,
你和你的家族 会列入英国报道和照片最多的人当中
you and your family will be amongst the most written-about and photographed men in England.
找错房♥间了
Wrong room.
弗兰基
Frankie!
弗兰基
Frankie!
出来,合同撤销了
Get out, the contract’s lifted.
我靠
I’ll be damned!
这几位先生应该多等三分钟
These gentlemen should’ve waited 3 minutes.
好了,我们离开这里,我们最不需要的就是警♥察♥了
All right, let’s get out of here, the last thing we need is the police.
– 你还等什么? – 快来
– What are you waiting for? – Come on.
天哪
Jesus.
– 你的生活圈子可真文雅 – 哦,海瑟,真对不起
– Very gentle, the circles you move in. – Heather, I’m sorry.
肖恩
Shawn
对,我知道,但是她告诉他们错误的房♥间
Yes, I know. She’s the one who told them the wrong room.
你带她去看医生
You get her to a doctor.
海瑟,我们有急事
Heather, we are in urgecy.
你什么也不知道,对吧?
You know nothing, right?
我会补偿你的,我发誓
I will make up to you, I swear.
你走吧,爱人
You run along, love.
荣幸为你效劳,要是我还能活着
It was a pleasure have been served, if I still have my teeth.
谢谢
Thanks.
快谢谢她,你们这俩小丑
Well thank her, you clowns.
谢谢你,你是个好姑娘
Thank you, you’re a good girl.
好了,亲她然后赶紧的
Well, kiss her and come on.
他多让人爱啊
Isn’t he a love?
我不想表现得无礼,托马斯,不过他到底是什么个玩意?
I don’t want to appear rude, Thomas, but exactly who the devil is he?
就说他是个军事顾问吧
Let’s just say he’s a military adviser.
他从哪里来的?
Where’s he from?
一家政♥府♥机构,他们对林巴尼的兴趣跟我们一样大
A government department who has as much interest in Limbani as we have…
– 哪家政♥府♥机构? – 你只需要知道这些
– Which government department? – And that is all you get to know.
他将对你的计划说“是”或“否”
Now he’s going to say “yea” or “nay” to your plan.
而他的决定是最终的,所以你何不开始做简报呢
And his decision is final, so why don’t you just start your briefing.
不必抱有敌意,福克纳上校
There’s no need to be hostile, Colonel Faulkner.
我们非常愿意此事成功
We’d very much like this to succeed.
我也是,瑞弗尔…
So would me. Rafer…
好了,从头开始…我们用50个人
Alright, from the top… we use 50 men.
4名军官,4名军士,40个招募士兵
4 officers, 4 NCO’s, 40 enlisted men,
1名医师,还有1名军士长,他负责训练和军纪
one medic and one sergeant major who’ll be in charge of training and discipline.
第四名军官是谁?
Who’s the fourth officer?
– 费恩先生心里有个人选,叫皮特什么 – 科兹
– Mr. Fynn has someone in mind. Pieter something… – Coetzee.
他是个南非人
He’s a South African.
在边境那些安保公♥司♥服务过,比任何人都了解丛林
Served those security on the border and knows the bush better than anyone.
他会可以的,这我能保证
He’ll be good, I can guarantee it.
等你批准了这个计划我们就面试他
And we’ll interview him when you approved the plan.
我们会在伦敦募兵
We’ll recruit in London,
在斯威士兰集结训练,我设想你可以安排这个
group and train in Swaziland. I assume you can arrange that.
我们从斯威士兰这里起飞
We’ll fly from Swaziland here
我们会从一架大力神运输机上跳下,那是去往卢旺达的定期航♥班♥
and we’ll be drop from a Hercules cargo ‘plane
which’s on a scheduled flight to Rwanda.
你们要跳伞进入?
You’ll be parachuting in?
不,实际上我们要在拂晓前从2万5千英尺自♥由♥下落
No, actually we’re gonna free-falling before dawn from 25,000 feet.
– 降落伞… – 你们要用到氧气?
– …the parachuting… – You’ll be using oxygen?
你还让不让他停顿了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!