我要赞巴拉周围地区的详细地图
I want a detailed map of the area around Zembala,
外加那所兵营的微缩模型
plus a scale model of the barracks
外加你能给我弄到的所有驻扎兵力的细节
plus all the details you can get me on the garrison strength.
– 会递交给你的 – 好
– It will be delivered by hand. – Good.
现在我要你给我找到两个人
Now I want you to find me two men.
首先是瑞弗尔·简德斯
First Rafer Janders.
如果他还活着,就住在这里,伦敦某处
If he’s alive, he’s here, somewhere in London.
瑞弗尔·简德斯
Rafer Janders…
金发,烟嘴,戴眼镜?
Fair-haired, cigarette-holder, wears glasses?
就是这个人
That’s the man.
这将是一个艰巨的任务
Now, this is going to be a tough assignment.
没有瑞弗尔·简德斯就不签合同
No Rafer Janders, no contract.
我大概一小时内给你回他的事情
I’ll call you about him within an hour.
另一个呢?
And the other one?
肖恩·费恩
Shawn Fynn.
长相很好看
Very good looking.
我知道肖恩·费恩这名字
I know the name Shawn Fynn.
我会尽力,但他是个麻烦
I’ll do my best but he’s a problem.
你最好找到他,他也一样
You better find him, same goes for him.
没有肖恩,就不成交
No Shawn, no deal.
坐吧
Sit down.
兰迪,你不能到这里来
Randy, you don’t come in here!
他有麻烦,马蒂内利先生
He’s got a problem, Mr. Martinelli.
我太抱歉了
I’m sorry as hell.
好吧,走
Alright, go.
走吧走吧,我一会儿就出去
Go on. Go on. I’ll be out in a minute.
关上门
Close the door.
怎么?
So?
继续,有什么事?
Go ahead. What is it?
你本该告诉我我当时带的是海♥洛♥因♥
You should’ve told me I was carrying heroin.
我说过:“不带毒品”
I said: “No drugs”.
你当时以为是要运送什么?巧克力棒吗?
What did you think the delivery was for? Hershey bars?
我以为那是现金
I thought it was cash.
我永远不碰毒品,这是我的信仰
I don’t push drugs, ever. It’s my religion.
你是在告诉我 你为我做什么不做什么吗?
You’re telling me what you do or don’t do for me?
差不多吧
More or less.
兰迪,随你喜欢打断这人的两件肢体,然后把他扔出去
Randy, break any two items you like on this man and throw him out.
要是我再看见你的脸
If I ever see your face again,
你就死定了
you’re dead.
手放在头上,你,过去跟他站一起
Put your hands on your head. You, move over with him!
放头上
On your head.
好了,肖恩,冷静些,他不过是个拖鼻涕的孩子
Okay, Shawn, take it easy, he’s just a snot-nosed kid.
他老头在美国可是非常特殊的人物
His old man is something very special back in the States.
你说完了?
Have you finished?
这就是…
Here is…
打开它
Open it.
打开它
Open it!
我把所有信封的都倒在一个袋子里了,这样更方便
I poured all the envelopes into one bag, just more convenient.
我去了,刚要开始替你们两个“美人”干活
Now, here I am, just starting to work for you two “beauties”.
我找了第一个联络人
And I make my first contact.
那是个年轻姑娘
It was a young girl.
她独自躺在床上
She was alone on a bed,
快死了
dying.
我就是在那时打开了包裹
And that’s when I opened the package.
你们这帮人在做坏事
You boys are pushing bad stuff.
所以我想要你们做的是…
So what I’d like you to do is…
每人吃掉一半
each eat half of it.
你发疯了
You’re crazy!
她简直没到19岁
She was barely 19.
现在跪下快吃
Now on your knees and eat!
还有你
You too.
哦老天,老天,求你…
Oh God. Please…
我希望你胃口很大,小子
I hope you’ve got a big appetite, son.
因为这全是你的了
Because it’s all your’s.
求…求你了
Please.
正是她的原话
Her words exactly.
现在,吃掉
Now, eat it.
现在吃
Now do it!
吃
Do it!
全部
All of it!
倒下去
Pour it down.
洗胃也没有用
No use for a stomach pump.
那里面有番木鳖碱
That had strychnine in it.
不过,受一点苦仍然对灵魂有好处
But still, a little suffering is good for the soul.
你可以延续20分钟
You may last 20 minutes.
玩得开心
Have fun.
河谷和汉普斯特转角
Corner of Riverdale and Hampstead.
埃米尔,我们干嘛不把盘子留着等会儿洗?
Emile, why don’t we leave the dishes until later?
太好了
Great!
这顿饭相当不错
That was a pretty good meal.
你什么意思相当不错?
What do you mean pretty good?
那是我做过最好的饭菜之一
That was one of the best meals I’ve ever cooked.
冷龙虾吗?
Cold lobster?
我得打开它啊,是不是?
I had to unwrap it, didn’t I?
过来
Come here.
你跟我保证过晚饭后就立刻告诉我的
You promised me you would tell me right after dinner.
我还没喝咖啡呢
I haven’t had my coffee yet.
你都不喝咖啡的
You don’t even drink coffee.
啊,真的
Ah, true.
准备好了?
Are you ready?
确定吗?
Sure?
好
OK.
你什么时候从学校回家过圣诞假期?
Now when do you get home from school for your Christmas holidays?
12月12日,你知道的
12th December, you know that.
– 那你什么时候返校呢? – 1月9号♥
– And when do you go back? – January 9th
赶紧,爸爸
come on, Dad!
那不是一个奇妙的巧合吗
Now isn’t that a fantastic coincidence!
你知道,这小酒还真不赖呢
You know, this isn’t a bad little wine really.
哎呀,爸爸,拜托
Why? Dad, please!
好了,是这么回事
All right. This is how it goes.
12月13号♥,你跟我,以及几个箱子,要跳上一架飞机
On December 13th, you and I and a couple of suitcases, are jumping on board an airplane.
– 我们要去哪里? – 等一下
– Where are we going? – Wait a second.
同一架飞机会在1月3号♥把我们带回来
That same plane will bring us back on January 3rd.
滑雪?
Skiing!
– 你说对了! – 在瑞士?
– You got it! – In Switzerland?
完全如此
The very same!
哎哟,那太好了
Oh boy, that’s fantastic!
对啊
Yes, it is.
就我们两个人吗?
Just the two of us?
还有谁?我们会待在一家漂亮的小客栈里
Who else? We’ll be staying in a beautiful little inn.
我太兴奋了,都不知道该干什么
I’m so excited, I don’t know what to do.
哦,你干嘛不…你干嘛不尖叫?反正邻居都是聋子
Well, why don’t you…why don’t you try screaming? The neighbours are deaf anyway.
我想不是所有邻居都聋
I don’t think all the neighbours are deaf.
(我总觉得这个小孩像是Michael Sheen,麦克·辛)
(《女王》里饰演托尼•布莱尔的那个人)
艾伦
Allen!
喂,停下,你把我钱包压折了
Hey, stop it, you’re breaking my wallet.
快进来
Come on in.
老天,见到你真高兴
God, it’s good to see you.
我也很高兴,刚才那时在喊什么?
Good to see you too. What was all that screaming about?
哦,那是埃米尔在表达轻微的满意
Well, that was Emile expressing mild satisfaction.
埃米尔,过来,我要你见见福克纳先生
Emile, come here. I want you to meet Mr. Faulkner.
– 艾伦,我儿子埃米尔 – 哈喽,你好吗?
– Allen, my son, Emile. – Hello, how are you?
幸会,先生
Pleased to meet you, sir.
哦,这孩子是昂贵的英式教育下的一个副产品
The son is a by-product of an expensive English education.
真可惜他们不出口
What a pity they don’t export it.
失陪,先生
Excuse me, sir.
– 希望一会儿再见你,先生 – 我也是,我也是
– I hope to see you later, sir. – So do I. So do I.
多了不起的孩子啊
What a splendid child.
我回头跟你说他的事
I’ll tell you about him later.
给我倒杯酒,我们坐下来谈谈
Now pour me a drink, let’s sit down, have a talk.