骑着我穿过丛林,还要嘲笑我
like a bloody mule and laugh at me,
你特么就去爬吧
you can bloody well crawl.
我们白人从到这个国家开始…
We white have carried you people…
就一直背负着你们这些人前行
on our backs ever since we came to this country.
情况完全相反
It’s the other way round, isn’t it?
– 是吗? – 对
– Is it? – Yes.
此刻你需要我救你那悲惨的黑人老命,不是吗?
You need me to save your miserable black life right now, don’t you?
的确,之后你可能需要我救你的
I do. Then you may need me to save your’s.
我们彼此需要,白人
We need each other, white man.
这才是该有的样子
and that’s the way it should be.
现在全世界都在利用我们
We’ve got the whole world using us now,
设置族群对立,正在毁灭非洲
setting group against group, destroying Africa.
对于我,“自♥由♥”只不过是奴隶制的升级标签
For me, “freedom” is just a another label for the upgrade of slavery
而最终的大屠♥杀♥正在到来
and the final bloodbath is coming,
先是在黑人和白人之间
first between blacks and whites,
然后是黑人跟黑人之间
and then between black and black
等你们白人永久离开非洲之后
when you whites have left Africa for good.
老兄,我们建立了你们的各个国家
Man, we have built your countries
而现在几乎在所有国家你们都要踢我们出局
and now you are kicking us out of almost all of them.
你们依靠外国援助生活,盲目抢劫着自己的人♥民♥
You’re living on foreign aid, robbing your own people blind.
你们拼命叫喊受外来的压♥迫♥
You’re crying about outside oppression
同时却特么进行大规模互相残杀
while you’re killing each other in great big bleeding batches.
一旦你们有什么更好的东西可拿出来的
Now once you have something better to offer.
你们就跑到白人南非来跟我们谈
then you come talk to us in the white South.
我们两边都有好的东西可拿出来
We both have something better to offer.
听我的吧,因为你们南非就是下一个,除非你们吸取教训
Listen to me. Because you white south is next unless you learn.
哦,胡扯
Oh, bullshit.
我们白人出生在这里,我们跟你们一样是非洲人
We whites were born here, we’re just as African as you are.
不要搞错了,我们要留下来
And don’t make a mistake. We’re going to stay.
我很高兴听到这话
I’m glad to hear that.
那么你们最好加入我们,帮忙整理出我们的未来
Then you better join us and help us to sort out ourfuture.
加入你们?
Join you?
我们得学会互相关心
We’ve got to learn to care for each other
否则我们的非洲就什么也不剩了
or there’ll be nothing left of our Africa
不过是一片战场地带
but a band of battlefield.
你是有道理
You have a point there.
可你有没有答案呢?
But do you have an answer?
我有意志去寻求一个
I have the will to look for one.
我们得原谅你们的过去
We have to forgive you for the past
而你们得原谅我们的现在
and you must forgive us for the present.
要是我们没有共同的未来,白人
If we have no future together, white man
我们就没有未来
we have no future.
那就是我的信念
That’s what I believe in,
而且也是我准备为之而死的
and that’s what I’m going to die for.
你开始让我觉得不错了
You’re beginning to sound good to me.
也许我们需要你
Maybe we need you,
也许你就是正确的人选
maybe you are just the man.
好了
Alright.
我们继续走吧
Let’s get moving.
也许我是个该死的傻子,不过…
Maybe I’m a bloody fool, but…
我准备把你带到那边,就为了看一看…
I’m going to take you there. Just to find out…
…你是不是在说谎
if you are lying.
好好坚持住,伙计
Just hang on tight, bloke.
天父在上,出什么事了?
Heavenly Father, what’s going on?
出什么事了?滚出去
What’s going on? Get out!
滚出我的村子
Get out of my village.
你们这帮异教♥徒♥
You heathens!
残忍♥的异教♥徒♥,干嘛来我的教堂?
You merciless heathens! Why did you come to my church?
我这里有女人和孩子,等着被你们屠♥杀♥吗?
I’ve got women and children, waiting to be slaughtered.
– 托什 – 托什 – 开枪打什么呢?
– Tosh. – Tosh – What’s on the shotting?
啊,没什么,长官
Ah, nothing, sir.
只是一只猪
It was just a pig.
盖根神父…老天
Father Geoghagen… good God…
我以为你死了呢…好几年前
I thought you were dead… years ago.
看看你和你的枪炮…我是死了
Looking at you and your guns… I am.
我们需要你的帮助,神父
We need your help, father.
去杀害更多你的兄弟?
To kill more of your brothers?
我希望不会
I hope not.
你一点都没变,不过见到你蛮好的
You haven’t changed a little bit, but it’s nice to see you.
我是很鄙视见到你,我要你离开我的村子
I despise the sight of you. I want you out of my village.
哦,我们…我们过来谈谈,好吗?
Well, let’s…let’s talk about it over here, shall we?
威迪
Witty
快来,我们要走了
Come on, we’re moving out.
威迪,回来
Witty, back here.
可爱的小屁♥股♥们你们赶紧离开
Get your lovely arses out of here.
威迪在坚守阵地
Witty’s holding the fort!
趴下
Stay down!
来啊,你们这帮小可爱,现身吧
Come on, you lovelys. Show yourselves.
威迪
Witty!
皮特,过来
Pieter… come here.
来啊,小美人,你们在哪里?
Come on your beauties! Where are you?
哎呀,看看你们这帮大杂种
My…Just look at you, you big bastards.
真特么可惜我们不能做朋友
What a bloody shame we can’t be friends.
– 我来背他 – 谢谢你了
– Let me have him. – You’re welcome.
别担心,我们可以的
Don’t worry. We’ll make it.
来吧
Come on.
福克纳上校,长官
Colonel Faulkner, sir.
丢下我,你可以走得更快
Leave me, you will go faster.
哦不,蜀黍
Oh, no, kaffir.
我已经找到了你
I have found you.
不要死
Don’t die.
请你不要死
Please, don’t die.
我们走
Let’s go.
散开
Spread out.
林巴尼先生
Mr. Limbani.
林巴尼先生
Mr. Limbani.
好了 好了
Please. Please.
你可以放下他了,总统先生,他死了
You can leave him now Mr. President. He’s dead.
扶起他
Get him.
你感觉怎么样,先生?
How are you feeling, sir?
就像你可能会说的那样,福克纳先生
As you might say, Mr. Faulkner,
我只是在坚持着
I’m just hanging on.
我要是错了就纠正我
Tell me if I’m wrong.
你想要我的人♥民♥起来斗争
You would like my people to rise up and fight.
我想要你的国家成为你的,先生
I’d like your country to be your’s, sir.
对,我也是
Yes, so would I.
但我认为长矛对机♥枪♥不是个好计划
But I think spears against machine guns was not a plan.
如果我们发起,可能会有人支持我们
If we started it, we might have somebody to back us up.
这种事以前发生过
It’s happened before.
铜矿可以有很强的说服力,先生
Copper can be powerfully persuasive, sir.
我曾跟他经历过所有这些
I’ve been through all of it with him,
老天知道,你知道我有多么乐意干
and God knows you know how much I love to do it
但我们没有机会
but we haven’t got a chance.
我以前听你说过这话
I’ve heard you say that before.
我现在说的是,他的人发现一整营的辛巴团
Well, I’m saying it now, his people spotted a whole battalion of Simbas.
大概一小时前,还有更多人跟着
About an hour ago, there’s more following.
那我们还待在这里搞什么?
What the devil are we doing here then?
哦,我们在努力救一个好人,为了更好的日子
Well, we’re trying to save a good man for a better day.
靠三十个人?我们应该怎么做,走出非洲吗?
With 30 men? What are we supposed to do, walk out of Africa?
我们可以试试用跑的
We could try running.
艾伦,拜托
Allen, please,
现实很简单,他们没有东西可用来打仗
the simple fact is, they’ve got nothing to fight with.
没有地方可跑
There’s nowhere to run.
天神啊,这是真的
God in heaven, it’s true.
我原先并不真的相信那个传言
I didn’t truly believe the rumour.
我们在时间上有点压力,神父
We’re a little pressed for time, Father.
– 你是福克纳 – 没错
– You’re Faulkner. – That’s right.
不要叫我神父,你这杀人的猪猡
Don’t call me “Father”, you murdering pig.
我现在没时间跟你讨论我更好的品质
I have no time to discuss my finer qualities with you now.
让这几位长老去看看他吧
Just get those elders here to have a look at him.