What’s in Kalima?
林巴尼出生在那里,我认为能行得通,艾伦
Limbani was born there. I think it can work, Allen.
– 瑞弗尔… – 老天在上,这是我们唯一的机会
– Rafer… – For God’s sakes it’s the only chance we have
可以在这他妈的一团乱麻当中有所成就
of accomplishing something from this whole fucking mess!
50个人在阴影之谷,而他想要拿下一整个国家
50 men in the valley of the shadow, and he wants to take over an entire country!
哦,他们特么也没有地方可跑
Well, they got no bloody place to run to!
所以干嘛不奋起一击?
So why not stand and fight?
为了一个原因,为了两个原因
And for the cause. For two causes.
一:林巴尼,他是那里最好的,你亲口说的
One: Limbani. He’s the best there is, words from your own lips.
二…
And two…
马瑟森
Matherson.
你知道吗瑞弗尔,有时候认识你差不多是一种乐趣
You know Rafer, sometimes it’s almost a pleasure knowing you.
好吧,我们干吧
Alright, let’s do it.
我们干吧?
Let’s do it?
我是落在两个精神病人手里了
I’m in the hands of maniacs.
– 旅途顺利 – 谢谢
– Have a good trip. – Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.

Good.
等你确认以后给我回电
Call me back when you get confirmation.
好了,这一杯敬恩都法将军
Well, here’s to General Ndofa.
这杂种真难谈判,不过交易很不错
The difficult bastards to negotiate with, but it’s a good deal.
– 干杯 – 干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
– 让我们希望恩都法继续守诺 – 哦,他会的
– Let’s hope Ndofa continues to honour it. – Oh, he will.
他得到了全新的资金,而我们拿到了矿产
He’s got brand new finances, and we’ve got the mines.
我们重返铜业生意
We’re back in the copper business.
肖恩 瑞弗尔
Shawn Rafer
– 他们不会再建造这种桥了 – 对
– They don’t build bridges like this anymore. – Yeah.
一声巨响就会被炸飞
It would go off with a hell of a bang.
– 我们没有那东西 – 遗憾
– We haven’t got the stuff. – Pity.
我们反正也没那个时间,走吧
We haven’t got time anyway. Let’s go.

Go.
赶紧,老兄
Come on, man.
发动不了
It won’t start.
噢,继续试
Well, keep trying.
出什么事了?
What’s happened?
喂,怎么了?
Hey, what’s up?
瑞弗尔,找掩护
Rafer! Take cover!
– 打它,托什 – 是
– Hit it, Tosh! – Sir
把吉普开出去
Take that jeep out of here.
找掩护
Take cover!
快,都下车
Quick, get out of there.
乔克,带大家过桥
Jock, get the men across the bridge.
找掩护
Take cover!
找掩护
Take cover!
赶紧,下车
Come on, get out!
老天
Jesus.
连老天爷也过不去这一关
Not even Jesus could get through that.
你还好吗,先生?
You alright, sir?
艾伦
Allen.
艾伦
Allen.
他们会带更多飞机回来,你们过不了火场
They’ll be back with more planes before you can cross by that fire.
那就继续走
Well, get moving.
把他们从我们这里引开
Decoy them away from us.
我们跟林巴尼从下面过去
We’ll cross with Limbani lower down.
跟你们在科利马村会合
Meet you at Kalima village.
好的,好了,大家,开始行动
Alright. Okay men, move out.
快来快来
Come on, come on.
– 报废了? – 彻底报废
– A write-off? – A complete write-off.
– 长官 – 怎么?
– Sir. – Yes?
韦斯特,史密斯和罗伯森,长官
West, Smith and Robertson, sir.
威迪
Witty.
– 照顾林巴尼先生 – 是
– Look after Mr. Limbani. – Sir.
不能把他们留给辛巴团
Can’t leave them for the Simbas.
对,不能
No, we can’t.
谁自愿来?
Who volunteers?
那就我来吧
Suppose I’ll do it.
威迪
Witty.
我们继续走大概…再一小时
We’ll keep going for about… another hour.
然后我们找个地方躲一阵
Then we’ll hole up somewhere for a while.
我们还剩多少人,桑迪?
How many men have we got left, Sandy?
算是上校那一队
Counting the colonel’s group
32人,包括6个受伤能走的,长官
32 including 6 walking wounded, sir.
真是一支令人生畏的队伍
That’s a hell of a formidable unit.
换我是不会跟咱们对阵的,长官
I wouldn’t like to be up against us, sir.
我们在这里休息会儿
We take a rest here.
他一步也挪不动了,长官
Not another step for him, sir,
想让他活着就不能走
not if we want to keep him alive.
出什么事了?
What happened?
我们得背上他
We’re going to carry him.
我们继续走到中午,然后休息
We’ll on until noon, then we’ll rest.
我来背他
I’ll take him.
来吧,起
Come on, up.
你可以吧?我来领路
You alright? I’ll take point.
– 让我来背他,中尉 – 不行
– Let me carry him, lieutenant. – No way.
坚持住,蜀黍
Just hang on, kaffir.
我像你一样流红色的血,白人,不要叫我蜀黍
I bleed red, like you, white man. Don’t call me kaffir.
把手从我脸上拿开
Take that hand off my face,
蜀黍
kaffir.
你是哪里人,罗迪西亚?
Where do you come from? Rhodesia?
南非
South Africa.
南非?我很久前遇到扬·史末资
South Africa? I met Jan Smuts a long time ago.
(白人,南非政♥治♥家和军事家)
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我可没福气认识那些总理
I don’t get to meet prime ministers.
马上闭嘴
Now shut up!
你说了算
Yes you say.
你要干什么?
What do you want?
只是谈谈
Just talk.
谈谈?我去,难怪你是政♥治♥家
Talk? Oh, my, no wonder you’re a politician.
我没人说话已经有两年了
I’ve not had anyone to talk to for two years.
只有监狱守卫
Just prison guards.
我自娱自乐,设法刺♥激♥他们来杀我
I entertained myself by trying to provoke them to kill me.
现在你是在对我做同样的事
Now you’re trying the same on me.
老天,去睡觉吧老兄
Christ, go to sleep man!
“老兄”?
“Man”?…
那可比“蜀黍”有进步
That’s an improvement over kaffir.
你在南非做什么?
What did you do in South Africa?
我打击惹事的黑人
I fought black trouble makers.
他们跟谁斗争,又是为什么?
Who were they fighting, and why?
如果你是在问我 是否了解自己国家的政♥治♥
If you’re asking me whether I understand the politics of my own country
回答是“不”,好了吗?
the answer’s “no”, alright?
那么
Well…
至少你有过平等的机会,然而却忽略了自己的教育
At least you had an equal opportunity to neglect your education.
你想在那边做什么?
What do you like to do there?
我想要一块自己的地方
I want a place of my own.
救你的性命对于我的全部意义就在于此
That’s all saving your life means to me.
一个在自己土地上工作的机会
A chance to work on my own land
一个自♥由♥人在我热爱的国家
there’s a free man in the country I love.
那是够好的了
That’s good enough.
关于非洲只有一件事要记住
Only one thing to remember about Africa.
今天,自♥由♥对于新的压♥迫♥者来说只是一句空话
Today, freedom is only a word for a new oppressor.
不论白人黑人,北方南方
Black or White, North or South,
只要你想在这里生活,最好是想一想明天
if you want to live here, you better to think about tomorrow.
– 那是科利马 – 风景如画
– That’s Kalima. – Picturesque.
– 桑迪? – 长官
– Sandy? – Sir?
– 布置警戒,派小队进村 – 是
– Post guards, send a patrol into the village. – Sir.
– 托什,来 – 是
– Tosh, come on. – Sir.
这里暂时还行
This will do for now.
要是你南非的白人朋友现在能看见你…
If your white friends in South Africa could see you now…
噢,蜀黍
Oh, kaffir,
要是你以为你能像骑该死的骡子一样…
if you think you can ride me through the bush

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!