该死的迪克·桑顿下地狱吧
Damn that Deke Thornton to hell!
换作是你 你会怎么做? 他发了誓
What would you do in his place? He gave his word.
他对铁路公♥司♥发了誓
Gave his word to a railroad.
那是他的誓言
It’s his word!
问题不在于发誓 而在于你对谁发誓
That ain’t what counts! It’s who you give it to!
我们可以留在这里把他们杀光
We can stay up here and kick hell out of them!
这点我们可以做到
That’s what we can do.
不行 水快没了
No, we’re running short of water.
逃到边界去?
Make a run for the border?
他们会亦步亦趋的 我了解桑顿
They’d follow us every step of the way. I know Thornton.
我厌倦了被人追杀
I’m tired of being hunted.
我们回阿加·维德 让将军来料理这些家伙
Let’s go back to Agua Verde. Let the General take care of those boys.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
那位将军很快就会像放屁一样把我们全杀掉
That general would just as soon kill us as break wind.
那些枪会让他很高兴
He’s so tickled with those guns…
他会庆祝一个礼拜 并乐意助我们一臂之力
he’ll be celebrating for a week and happy to do us a favor.
桑顿不会跟我们去那里
Thornton’s not gonna follow us in there.
趁他们忙着找弗莱迪
While they’re busy picking over Freddie…
我们找条离山的小路去镇上
we’ll find a back trail off this mountain and head for town.
金币怎么办?
What about our gold?
带一袋买♥♥路钱
We’ll take one sack to pay our way.
其余的都埋了
Bury the rest.
埋在一起
Together.
小心
Look out!
很多血渍 然后没了 不见了踪迹
Lots of blood, then it stops. No track.
赌十块 他已经死了
$10 says he’s dead by now.
死了的话 要花一天才能找到他
Take us a day to find him if he is.
没死的话 他的枪正对着我们呢
If he isn’t, he has a gun on us right now.
我们去追其他人
Let’s go after the others.
就这样把他留在这? 他值不少钱呢
Just leave him here? He’s worth money.
杰西 你撑到明天 行的话就留在马背上
Jess, you ride out tomorrow, that is if you can stay on your horse…
观察秃鹰的动向 它们会给你指出他的位置
and watch the buzzards. They’ll show you where he is.
桑顿先生 如果他没死呢?
What if he ain’t dead, Mr. Thornton?
那是你的问题 我们走
That’s your problem. Let’s go!
-上帝啊 我讨厌见到那样 -我更讨厌
-God, I hate to see that. -No more than I do.
欢迎 朋友们 为你们的朋友而来吧?
Welcome, amigos! You come for your friend, no?
我想把他赎回来
I want to buy him back.
看他的样子不值几个钱
I don’t think he looks worth too much.
我认为他活不长了
I don’t think he’s going to live too long.
我给你一半的分成
I’ll give you half of my share for him.
我不需要金币 也不卖♥♥这个人
I need no gold and I don’t sell this one.
为什么不卖♥♥? 你已经把他耍够了
Why not? You’ve had your fun with him.
将军对这批枪很满意
El Generalissimo’s happy with the guns.
你们为何不去喝一杯?
Why don’t you go and get a drink?
尽情玩吧 到处都是女人
Enjoy yourself. There are women everywhere.
别犯傻让他不高兴
Don’t be foolish and change his mood.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
有何不可?
Why not?
这儿没人
There ain’t nobody here!
有马车痕迹 有人来过
There’s wagon tracks and somebody was here!
他们现在肯定不在了
They sure as hell ain’t here now!
巡逻队
Army patrol!
朝这边来了
Coming this way!
说好是一对二的价钱
You said dos for two!
给你钱 加一块小费
Here’s your dos and one to grow on.
从我身上你只能要到这么多
That’s all you’re gonna get out of me.
我们走
Let’s go.
有何不可?
Why not?
你们想要什么?
What do you want?
我们想要安吉尔
We want Angel.
想要安吉尔 对吧? 好吧 我把他交给你们
You want Angel, no? All right. I’m going to give him to you.
臭婊♥子♥
Bitch!
来吧 懒鬼
Come on, you lazy bastard!
送他们下地狱 派克
Give them hell, Pike!
不 派克
No, Pike!
派克
Pike.
派克
Pike.
看看他们
Look at them.
-来吧 -我来也
-Come on. -I’m coming.
等等我
Wait for me!
-来吧 拿走所有的枪 -好爽啊
-Come on, let’s get all the guns. -This is fine!
简直就像一次大野餐
This is just like a big old picnic!
给你一把来♥福♥枪♥
Here’s a rifle for you.
他有枪
He’s got a gun.
T.C. 他们在这
T.C., it’s them!
是哥奇兄弟
It’s the Gorches!
上去 科菲尔 快点
Get up there, Coffer. Come on.
桑顿先生 他们在这
Mr. Thornton, it’s them.
他们在这
It is them.
这小子嘴里有金牙 把刀子给我
Here’s a boy’s got some gold in his teeth. Let me see your knife.
-给你 -把刀子给我
-Here. -Let me see your knife!
桑顿先生
Mr. Thornton.
要全部装车吗?
Should we load up?
我们是等杰西 还是到路上去接他?
Are we going to wait for Jess or meet him on the way?
等秃鹰带他找到老塞克斯
If he’s waiting for them buzzards to lead him to old Sykes,
黄花菜都凉了
he’s got a long wait.
看看 他们全部被抓了
Look! We got them all.
T.C. 他在这
T.C., there he is.
派克在这
There’s Pike.
你现在没那么厉害了 是不是 派克先生?
There, you ain’t so damned much now, are you, Mr. Pike?
你不来吗?
You ain’t coming?

No.
也许我们该等等杰西
Maybe we ought to wait here for Jess.
不 我们到路上去捎他
No, we pick him up on the way.
我想离开这个该死的地方
I want to get out of this damn place.
这些尸体明天就会开始腐烂
Anyway, these boys’ll start going ripe on us by tomorrow.
我们得走了
We got to move.
我到了河边 不能过河
I went to the river and I couldn’t get across
整天唱着”polly wolly doodle”
Singing ‘polly wolly doodle’all the day
我骑上一头秃鹰 以为它是匹马
I jumped on a buzzard ’cause I thought he was a horse
整天唱着”polly wolly doodle”
Singing ‘polly wolly doodle’all the day
请多保重
Fare thee well
-没料到在这里找到你 -有何不可?
-Didn’t expect to find you here. -Why not?
我送他们回去了
I sent them back.
-说到的都做到了 -他们还没走远
-That’s all I said I’d do. -They didn’t get very far.
我心里有数
I figured.
你有何计划?
What are your plans?
在这附近漂泊 远离监狱
Drift around down here. Try to stay out of jail.
嗯 我和这些伙计…
Well, me and the boys here…
有活要干
we got some work to do.
想一起来吗?
You want to come along?
不喜欢过去那一套 不过它很管用
Ain’t like it used to be, but it’ll do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!