我遇到过一个女人 我想娶她
I met a woman I wanted to marry.
-你丈夫会回来吗 -不会
-Is your husband coming back? -No.
他从不回来
He’s never coming back.
不过你来迟了
But you are late.
迟了二天
Two days late.
她是有夫之妇
She had a husband.
如果我有预感 就该杀了他
If I’d had any sense, I’d have killed him.
他不在那儿呆
He wasn’t around.
我就大意了
I got careless.
有天晚上 他走进来朝我们开枪
One night, he walked in on us.
第一枪打中了她 第二枪打中了我这里
Got her with the first shot, and got me here with the second.
然后那个该死的懦夫转身就跑
Then the damn coward turned and ran.
抓到过他没有?
Ever catch up with him?
没有, 但是我无时无刻不在想着这事
No, but there isn’t a day or an hour that passes that I don’t think about it.
快点 帅哥 前面的路还长着呢
Come on, pretty! We’ve got a long way!
这是我们的最后一回合 达奇
This is our last go around, Dutch.
这一次 我们要好好干
This time, we do it right.
干♥你♥的活去
Just do your work.
我们走
Let’s go!
他们来了
They’re coming!
他们来了
They’re coming!
加速
Faster!
过来
Get over!
把踏板抬上去 把马拉出来
Get that ramp up! Get that horse out of here!
把马全带出来 快拉出来
Bring them all out! Get them out!
拉到那边去
Get over here!
拉到那边去 快拉过去
Get them over here! Get those horses!
快点
Hurry up!
你的马踢了我一脚
Your horse kicked me.
让马排好队
Run them up along here!
我的马呢?
Where the hell is my horse?
嘿 我们有手榴弹了
Hey, we got grenades!
-快点 我们得离开这里 -小心这玩意 伙计们
-Hurry up! We gotta get out of here! -Be careful with this, boys!
继续搬这个
Let’s go on this.
来吧
Here we go.
好了 排成两队
All right, line up in a column of twos!
下士 过来帮帮手
Corporal, give us a hand here!
嘿 派克 我们准备就绪了
Hey, Pike, we’re all ready!
出发
Let’s go!
走吧
Come on!
去追那匹马
Get after that horse!
那是我的马
That was my horse!
追呀
Get after him!
你们都出来
You men get out!
把那匹该死的马拉走
Get that damn horse off my butt!
把马都拉出来 火车掉头了
Get those horses out of here! The train’s coming back!
火车?
Train?
-在哪? -什么火车?
-Where? -What train?
我没看见有火车呀
I don’t see any train.
把这匹该死的马从我脚下挪开
Get the goddamn horse off my foot!
下士 骑马回托多斯·玛洛斯电报站
Corporal, ride back to the telegraph at Todos Malos…
告诉铁路代表有人抢了火车
and tell the railroad deputies they robbed the train…
我们正在追击中
and we’re in pursuit!
遵命 长官
Yes, sir!
来吧
Come on!
达奇
Dutch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的…
Damn son of a…
快点 已经点着了
Come on! It’s lit!
赶马向前走
Get them horses going!
别朝军人开枪 笨蛋
Don’t shoot at the army, you idiots!
来吧 派克
Come on, Pike!
我们走
Let’s go!
来吧 懒鬼
Come on, you lazy bastard!
我来也 靠
I’m coming, damn it!
-没事吧? -没事
-Is it all right? -Yep.
我们应该到哪跟他们会面?
Where are they supposed to meet us?
阿加·维德或者它前面的地方
Agua Verde or before.
不过见面时别指望会有拥抱
But when we do meet them, don’t expect any open arms.
至少我们不用担心迪克·桑顿了
Least we won’t have to worry about Deke Thornton.
真的耶 半箱炸♥药♥让他掉进了河里
Hell, no. Not after riding a half a case of dynamite into the river.
别指望他会留在那 你知道他会跟过来的
Don’t expect him to stay there. He’ll be along and you know it.
我该抓住那匹笨马
I sure would like to get hold of that fool horse of mine.
也许某个墨西哥小孩正骑着它回家呢
Some Mex kid’s probably riding him home right now.
我都不清楚靴子是怎么弄丢的
I don’t see how I could’ve lost both my boots.
总是要费老大劲才穿得上
They always were hard as hell to get on.
陷进该死的河里了
That damn river sucked them right off.
该死的炸♥药♥也帮了不少忙
That damn dynamite helped some.
也许那个小孩一边骑着T.C.的马
Maybe the same kid that’s riding T.C.’s horse
一边蹬着你的靴子
is wearing your boots right now.
你们这些蠢货
You stupid bastards!
为什么朝士兵开枪?
Why did you fire at those soldiers?
胡耶先开的火 我还想阻止他呢
Huey started firing at them. I even tried to stop him.
-有个劫匪… -这事别赖我
-One of the bandits… -Don’t blame it on me!
骗子
Liar!
闭嘴
Shut your mouths!
我们还追吗?
Are we going after them?
是的 除非你想被处决
We are, unless you want to face a firing squad.
来吧 T.C.
Come on, T.C.!
为什么现在就要出发?
Why the hell do we have to leave now?
我头发还没干呢
Besides, my hair’s wet!
不可能吧 武器弹♥药♥不够了
Impossible! We have no arms or ammunition.
美♥国♥佬♥袭击了火车 他们搞到了枪
The gringos assaulted the train! They got the guns.
我们一定要去
We must go!
带上必要的人马去阿加·维德
Take the necessary people and take the road to Agua Verde.
说服他们把枪交给你 我在村里等你
Convince the gringos to give you the guns. I’ll wait for you in the village.
如果美♥国♥佬♥不答应呢?
If the gringos refuse?
他还在朝东走
He’s still heading east.
他们是在虚张声势 还是真的走错路了?
Are they bluffing, or did they really miss it?
我要说他们走错了路 拿着 看看吧
I’d say they missed it. Here, take a look.
只剩五个了
There’s only five left.
-见鬼 我们跟丢了 -不明白怎么会跟丢
-Hell, we lost them. -I don’t see how we lost them.
又不是在地面坚硬的大山谷
Unless it was in the big valley where the ground was hard.
他们只有一条路能把马车从那里带走
Wasn’t but one way they could take a wagon out of there,
而这就是那条
and this here is it.
他们没把马车带走
They didn’t take it out.
我们也没跟丢 我现在就可以指出他们的方向
And we haven’t lost them. I could point to them right now.
安静点 该死的东西
Sit still, damn it!
你认为派克和老塞克斯没在监视我们?
You think Pike and old Sykes haven’t been watching us?
他们了解我们的状况 我有什么呢?
They know what this is all about. And what do I have?
什么都没有 除了你们这些偷鸡摸狗的废物
Nothing but you egg-sucking, chicken-stealing gutter trash…
身上连60发子弹都没带够
with not even 60 rounds between you.
我们在追逃犯
We’re after men.
上帝啊 但愿我跟他们在一起
And I wish to God I was with them.
下回再犯错 我就策马而去 让你们死了算了
The next time you make a mistake, I’m gonna ride off and let you die.
走吧
Come on.
没想到他们会追到这里
I never figured they’d come down here after us.
你估计我们值多少钱?
How much you reckon we could be worth?
那要看他们的胃口有多大
Depends on how hungry they are.
你最好留在这 提防墨西哥人
You better stay here and look out for big hats.
我下去装炸♥药♥
I’ll go down and start rigging the fireworks.
好的
All right.
安吉尔
Angel…
把后面那箱炸♥药♥搬下来
get that case of explosives off the back there!
莱尔
Lyle…
把那些雷♥管♥递给我
hand me down those blasting caps.
你要炸♥药♥干什么?
What’re you gonna do with the dynamite?
我猜那位该死的将军想空手套白狼
I figure that damn general will try to take this load without paying for it…
会趁交易时杀了我们
and shoot us in the bargain.
改变他想法的唯一招数 就是能否让这批枪出事
The only thing to change his mind is if something happened to these guns.
我要确保能出事
I’m gonna make sure something could happen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!