会对我们非常有益
who did not share their government’s naive sentiments.
我们很少赞成本国政♥府♥的想法
Well, we share very few sentiments with our government.
他在邀请我们喝一杯
He’s asking us to have a drink with him.
好的
Good.
杀了他
Shoot him.
我给了他一下子 T.C.
I gave it to him, T.C.
-你指的是这? -不 不是那
-You mean here? -No, no, not there!
等一下 你要干什么?
Wait a minute, now, what you going to do?
我们在这要表现得有点风度
We got to show a little class here.
就是这
Right here!
这一定是那条驻军铁路支线
It must be that garrison rail spur.
我知道这里最易受袭击
I know it’s the easiest to hit,
但我得找到逃跑路线
but I gotta figure some way to get it out of there.
你看呢 达奇?
What do you think, Dutch?
离家非常近了 是不是?
Getting pretty close to home, ain’t it?
看看他们聚在那张大桌子旁
Look at them gathered around that big table.
而我们坐在这 像厨房♥打杂的
Here we sit like kitchen help.
你为什么要我们袭击那列火车?
Why do you want us to hit a train like that at the border?
难道将军不能一手操办吗?
Can’t the General just go up there and take over the whole thing?
胡尔塔将军渴望与美国保持良好关系
General Huerta is anxious to better relations with the United States…
而不是越过边界去摧毁他们
not to cross the border and destroy them.
通常这些武器运输之事都很保密
Usually these arms shipments are kept pretty secret.
这次你们是怎么查明的?
How’d you find out about this one?
马帕奇拥有优秀的情报队伍
Mapache has a superb intelligence force…
由我的指挥官组织和监督
organized under supervision of my commanding officer.
先生们 我们不仅组织严密
Now, gentlemen, we are quite well organized…
还能支付一万…
and able to pay $10,000…
金币
in gold.
当然了 如果你们干不了 我们就去找别人
Of course, if you’re not able to do the work, we’ll find someone else.
我们干得了 只是我们需要特种装备
We can do it. It’s just that we’re going to need special equipment.
别担心
Do not worry.
我的会计可以搞定一切
Our accountant will take care of everything.
将军
General…
不久你就是全墨西哥装备最精良的将军
soon you will be the best-equipped general in Mexico.
瞧瞧他
Well, look here…
难道他不正是吗?
ain’t he the one?
敬主人
To the host!
如果你同意 我需要洗个澡
With your permission, I need a bath.
我同意 我想你们都需要洗个澡
With my permission, I think you all need a bath.
我不需要洗澡
I don’t need no bath!
我和泰克特需要的是几个马子
What me and Tector need is a couple of them women you’re hogging.
能为我们安排吗?
You think you can fix that up for us?
先生们 我得告辞了
Gentlemen, you will excuse me, I’m sure.
好吧
I’m sure.
-赫雷拉 -我们去要安吉尔
-Herrera. -Let’s get Angel.
将军有请, 我需要他
Por favor, General, I need him.
我会给你更棒的
I’ll give you someone much better than that.
不介意的话 让我自己来选
If you don’t mind, I’ll make my own choice.
好吧
All right.
他对我没价值 带走吧
He is not important to me. Take him.
我想我们现在可以去要四轮马车(汽车)
I think we’re gonna get on the wagon now.
嗨 我们的甜心来了
Hey, here come our sweeties.
难道他们不漂亮吗?
Ain’t them pretty?
我不知道你怎样 莱尔 反正…
I don’t know about yours, Lyle, but…
我觉得我会忙不过来的
I think I got more than I can handle.
嘿 离开那
Hey, get out of there.
知道他们怎么跟我说?
You know what they told me?
三百年前西班牙贵族建造了这里
The dons of Spain built this over 300 years ago.
-是吗? -是的
-Is that right? -That’s right.
告诉你莱尔 我完全支持这些贵族
I tell you, Lyle, I’m all for them dons.
让我们练练靶子吧
Let’s have a little target.
她不会走的 放开她
She ain’t going to get away. Turn her loose.
有何不可
Why not!
泰克特 看看这些美人儿
Tector, look at them beauties!
这么热 你怎么受得了?
How in the hell can you stand it that hot?
将来我也造一个这样的地方 住在里面
I’m going to build me one of these some day and live in it.
莱尔 看看这
Hell, Lyle, look here.
来吧 甜心 让我来看看你的乳♥头♥
Come on, sweetheart, let me see your teatsies.
我不明白我为什么没让他们杀了你
I don’t know why the hell I didn’t let them kill you.
听着 我不会去替那个魔鬼偷枪
Listen, I’m not going to steal guns for that devil
好让他再来残害我的人♥民♥
to rob and kill my people again.
高尚 高尚得很
Noble, noble. Very noble.
你在斯达巴克横冲直撞的时候
I didn’t see no tears rolling down your cheeks
我可没看见你掉一滴眼泪
when you rode in from Starbuck.
他们不是我的人♥民♥
They were not my people.
我只关心我的人♥民♥ 我的村庄
I care about my people, my village.
听着小子 你跟我们一起干 不能算上你的村庄
Listen, boy, you ride with us, your village don’t count.
如果要算的话 你就别去了
If it does, you just don’t go along.
那我就不去了
Then I don’t go along.
安吉尔 一批枪阻止不了他们袭击村庄
Angel, one load of guns ain’t going to stop them raiding villages.
你该想想将要拥有的金钱吧
Why, you ought to be thinking about all the money you’re gonna have.
给他们买♥♥个牧场 搬到千哩之外
Buy them a ranch. Move them 1,000 miles.
-给他们买♥♥两到三个牧场 -一个
-Buy them two or three ranches. -One.
一个小小的农场
A very small one.
难到你们还不明白吗? 这是他们的土地
Don’t you see? This is their land.
谁也不能把他们赶走
No one is going to drive them away.
我要为这种感情干一杯
I’ll drink to that sentiment.
还有爱情
And to love.
不过我首先要为金币干杯
But most of all, I’ll drink to gold!
安吉尔
Angel.
你可真麻烦
You’re a pain in the ass.
你会把枪交给你的杀父…
Would you give guns to someone to kill your father…
或者杀母或者杀兄仇人吗?
or your mother, or your brother?
一万金币能割断无数家庭纽带
Ten thousand cuts an awful lot of family ties.
我的人♥民♥没有枪
My people have no guns.
不过有了枪
But with guns…
我的人♥民♥就可以起来战斗
my people could fight.
只要我能得到枪
If I could take guns…
我就跟你们去
I would come with you.
扎莫拉说那批货里有多少箱来♥复♥枪♥?
Say, how many cases of rifles did Zamorra say was in that shipment?
16箱
Sixteen.
嗯…
Well…
给他一箱吧
give him one.
好吧
All right.
一箱枪加一箱弹♥药♥ 不过你得放弃你的金币分成
One case and one case of ammo. But you give up your share of the gold.
我会的
I will.
-就知道你会的 -很高兴我们谈妥了
-We know you will. -Sure glad we got that settled.
你这个恶棍
Why, you reprobate!
伙计们
Boys…
我来介绍一下我的未婚妻
I want you to meet my fiancee.
他们刚刚订了婚
They just got engaged.
我真该死
I’m a son of a bitch!
快让她们进来 伙计们
Trot them on in, fellas.
当马夫让我苦不堪言 可一见漂亮女孩我就心花怒放
I’m hell on packing mules, but I’m a delight with a pretty girl.
你把赌注全押在这批货受袭之上?
You want to gamble everything that this one shipment will be attacked?
如果他们在阿加·维德 他们会设法的
If they’re in Agua Verde, they’ll try for it.
如果? 那阿雷兹呢?
If? What about Juarez?
如果他在那 我们应该早有耳闻
If he was, we would’ve heard about it.
如果他们在阿加·维德 他们该见过了马帕奇
If they are in Agua Verde, they will have seen Mapache.
马帕奇是什么东西?
And who in the hell is Mapache?
胡尔塔的一个打手 自封为将军
A killer for Huerta who calls himself a general.
他与维拉屡战屡败
He’s been fighting Villa and losing.
但有了足够的枪 他就会成为墨西哥北部的强人
But with enough guns, he could become a power in northern Mexico.
我猜派克会设法替他去搞的
My guess is, Pike will try to get them for him.
怎么可能? 火车有正规军把守
How can he? The train will be guarded by regular troops.
不是正规军 而是新兵蛋子 不堪一击
Not regular troops, green recruits not worth a damn.
我需要20个训练有素的人 不是新兵蛋子
I need 20 trained men, not recruits.
也不是你给我的这些废物
And not this gutter trash you’ve given me.
你有的只是24天
What you’ve got is 24 more days.
从没听你讲过你是怎么伤成这样的
Never told me how you got all torn up like that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!