-先生 您好! -进来
– Greetings, sir! – Come in.
-坐吧 -坐沙发上
-Have a seat. -Sit up.
坐沙发上 不要这么客气
On the sofa. Make yourself comfortable.
-你现在是我们的家人了 -不 先生
– You are family now. – Nahi, sir.
来 坐吧
Come, sit.
-一切都好吗? -很好 先生
– All good? – Great, sir.
昨晚发生的事 你有没有跟任何人说过?
Have you spoken with anyone about what happened last night?
没有 先生 我洗了车就上♥床♥睡觉了
No, sir. I washed the car and went to bed.
-好 -是的 先生
– Good. – Yes, sir.
你千万不能跟任何人说
It’s important that you not say a word to anyone.
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
-嚼槟榔吗? -不了 先生 我戒了
– Would you like some paan? – No, sir, I quit paan.
-少来了!我知道你还吃槟榔! -真的!阿肖克先生 快替我作证
-Come on! You still eat paan, I know it! -No, really, sir! Ashok Sir, tell them.
-我知道你吃槟榔 -那好吧 先生
– I know you eat paan. – Come on, sir.
打开吧
Open it.
-怎么样? -很好吃!
– Is it all right? – It’s very good!
法官那边已经搞定了
The judge is taken care of.
如果你们的仆人乖乖配合 你们就不需要担心
If your man does as he’s supposed to, you’ll have nothing to worry about.
我的仆人会乖乖配合的
My man will do what he’s to do.
-对吗 巴拉姆? -是 先生
– Right, Balram? – Yes, sir.
-你识字吗? -他当然识字
– Can you read? – Of course he can read.
-念给我们听听 -好的 先生
– Read it to us. – Ji, sir.
我把槟榔汁沾到上面了
I got some paan on it.
“敬启者…
“To whomsoever it may concern?
本人巴拉姆哈拉外自愿作出如下声明
“I, Balram Halwai,do make the following statement of my own free will.”
本年11月3日晚 我开车…
“On the night of November 3rd this year, I drove the car?
撞上了身份不明的人或物”
that hit an unidentified person, or persons, or objects.”
我不明白 先生
I don’t understand, sir.
我们稍后再跟你解释 继续念下去
We’ll explain it to you afterwards. Keep reading.
“我当时慌了 拒绝向受伤者履行义务…
“That I panicked and refused my obligations to the injured party?
并逃离了事故现场
and fled the scene.”
当时车上只有我一个人 我该负全责”
“That I was alone in the car and alone responsible.”
我们已经通知了你的家人
We’ve already told your family.
你奶奶…她叫什么名字来着?
Your Granny, uh?What’s her name?
巴拉姆?
Balram?
嘿 巴拉姆?
Hey, Balram?
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name? Uh?
-叫库素 先生 -库素奶奶
– Kusum, sir. – Kusum-ji.
我开车去了拉奇芒格阿尔 全都跟她解释过了
I drove down to Laxmangarh, explained her everything.
我见了你哥哥 你全家人都在
I met your brother.Your entire family was there.
你这么做让她感到非常骄傲
She’s so proud of you for this,
而且她同意了给你的自首书当见证人
and she agreed to be a witness to your confession.
你看?这就是她盖的拇指印
See? This is the thumb impression here.
在上面签名就行
Just sign above that.
他不会写字的话 盖个指模就行
If he doesn’t know to write, he can press his thumb.
他会写字 别老把他当白♥痴♥!
He knows to write. Stop treating him like an idiot!
别说话 阿肖克
Keep quiet, Ashok.
-我们不该这么做 这是不对的 -巴拉姆 签字吧
– We shouldn’t do this. It’s not right. – Balram, sign.
那你跟平姬去警局自首得了
Then you and Pinky go to the police and tell them what happened.
你要是真的懂法 就自个儿处理 否则就给我闭嘴!
If you understand law, then handle this. Otherwise, just shut up!
巴拉姆 继续吧
Balram, just go on.
巴拉姆 继续
Balram, go on.
签了它吧 小弟 签这里
Go ahead and sign it, brother. Right here.
你真是我的好兄弟 你就是我弟弟 对吧?
Aren’t you my brother? My younger brother?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
从此 我们一起吃、一起住
We eat and hang out together.
有爸爸 有我 阿肖克也在
Dad’s here, I’m here. Brother Ashok is right there.
-你有什么担心的吗? -没有 先生
– Is there anything to worry about? – No, sir.
下去吧
Go on.
去外面等着 我们会叫你的
Just go and wait outside. We’ll call you.
-好吗?去吧 -去吧
– All right? Go on. – Go on.
好的 先生
All right, sir.
没必要这样
No need for that.
回头想想这事让我非常愤怒
To think of this again makes me so angry
现在我恨不得马上出去 割了哪个有钱人的喉咙
that I might go out and cut the throat of some rich man right now.
我从没觉得自己有选择的余地
Not once did I think I had options.
我从没想过我会跟法官说出真♥相♥ 或者干脆逃跑
Not once did I think I’ll tell the judge the truth or run away.
给我月光威士忌
Give me Moonlight Whiskey.
我当时被困在鸡笼里了
I was trapped in the rooster coop,
完全不相信以后我能捞到百万卢比
and don’t believe for a second there’s a million-rupee game show
从鸡笼里逃出来
you can win to get out of it.
世界上最大的民♥主♥国家
The world’s greatest democracy.
对于几亿像我这样的人
For hundreds of millions of people like me,
逃离的路只有一条
there is only one way to break free.
这个男人的家人 对我以及我的家人做的事
I would have to accept what this man’s family would do?
我将不得不接受
not just to me but to my family.
这是一般人不能接受的事 只有变♥态♥的怪人才能接受
And that takes no normal human being but a freak, a pervert of nature.
事实上 只有白老虎才能接受
It would, in fact, take a white tiger.
你在这儿啊!
Here you are!
你老板一直疯了似地打电♥话♥找你
Your boss has been calling like crazy for you.
他昨天晚上还下来了
He came down here last night too.
你病了?
Are you sick?
得了伤寒?
Typhoid?
登革热?疟疾?
Dengue? Malaria?
你看起来似乎惹了大♥麻♥烦
You seem to be in some big trouble.
喂 你这贱种下等人
Oy, jackass dick.
我到底要打多少通电♥话♥才能找到你?
How many times do I have to call for you?
你瞪什么瞪? 去拿按♥摩♥油来 没用的草包
What’re you staring at? Get the bottle of oil, useless fucker.
这场比赛似乎被♥操♥纵了
This match looks fixed.
那些板球手在球场上表现太差了
The cricketers are taking shit out there.
你回来了?
You’re back?
来 坐下吧
Come, sit down.
哪支队赢?
Who’s winning?
你自己看
See for yourself.
-我们快输了 -是巴拉姆
– We’re losing. – Balram.

Yeah.
嘿 巴拉姆?
Hey, Balram?
他们告诉你了吗?
Have they told you?
你还没告诉他?
You haven’t told him?
我来说
I got it.
巴拉姆
Balram.
他们在警♥察♥局有关系
They have a contact at the police.
没人报♥警♥说目击了意外经过 所以他们不需要你顶罪了
No one reported seeing what I did, so they don’t need you anymore.
好了 你的戏做够了 快给我按脚!
There, there. Enough of your drama. Massage my feet!
你为什么踢他?
Why would you kick him?
他这死懒虫!
He’s fucking lazy!
你刚才为什么踢他?
Why would you hit him like that?
-平姬 冷静 -他怎么能那样做?就好像他…
– Hey, Pinky, calm down. – How can you do that? Like he doesn’t…
别让我冷静 你根本不在乎
Don’t tell me to calm down. It’s like you don’t care.
-我这样你会高兴吗? -平姬 放开我爸!
– Do you like it? – Pinky, let go of him!
他做了这么大的牺牲!
And nobody else matters after what he does?
-你离我远一点! -现在没事了
– You! Get away from me. – It’s all good now.
这叫没事?
This is good?
还有这个家?
And this shit?
我受够了
I’m done.
我不要再忍♥受这些了
I’m done with this.
她在找受害者的家人 想给他们补偿
She’s looking for the victim’s family, to compensate them.
-我们成什么了?谋杀犯? -她不会那么做的
– What are we, murderers? – She won’t do that.
小子 你闭嘴
Dude, shut up.
她疯了 去管好她!
She’s gone crazy. Rein her in!
你的自首书在我手上 我会一直留着
I have your confession and will always have it.
嘿 小兄弟
Hey, brother.
-给我点吃的吧? -走开
-Can you give me something to eat? – Move along.
-我几天没吃过东西了 -我什么都没有 走开
– I haven’t eaten anything in days. -I don’t have anything, move along.
小兄弟 你肯定有个卢比 可以施舍给我
You must have a rupee, please give it to me, brother.
-你走开 -我能去哪里?
– Move along. – Where should I go?
我让你走开!你的脑子是不是坏了?
I told you to move along! Does your head not work?
你要这个吗? 要不要我把衣服脱了给你?
You want this? Should I take my clothes off and give them to you?
你要我光着屁♥股♥吗?
You want me to get naked?
-给我点吃的… -这个女人把我逼疯了!
– Maybe something to eat? – This woman is driving me insane!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!