I should warn you my story gets much darker from here.
通缉谋杀嫌疑人 巴拉姆哈拉外
会不会有东西跳出来吓我?
Is something going to jump out at me?
我的天啊!
Oh, my gosh!
生日快乐 夫人 祝您年年有今日 岁岁有今朝
Happy birthday, madam. Wish you many happy returns of the day.
-哦 宝贝 这太棒了 -他这造型怎么样?
– Oh, baboo. That’s great. – How’s he looking?
-请进来吧 王公阁下 -进来
– Please come in, Mr. Maharaja. – Come in.
喂!乡下老鼠!
Hey! Country Mouse!
不要一个人站着嘛 过来跟我们玩
Don’t stand there alone. Come hang with us.
自己一个人站着会动坏念头的
Standing alone leads to bad thoughts.
看他那德性!穿得像英国君王一样!
Look at him! Dressed like the maharaja of England!
希望你没有被吓尿
Hope you haven’t peed your pants.
快来人给他一片尿布
Someone get him a diaper.
-王八蛋! -我给你润一下…
– Asshole! – I’ll lube you up?
你的房♥间怎么样?
How’s your room?
里面有蟑螂吗?
Are there cockroaches in there?
-没关系… -太棒了 天啊 宝贝 他睡着了
– It’s fine? – So great. Oh, my gosh, babe, he’s asleep.
-巴拉姆! -不!不要吵醒他!他在睡呢
– Balram! – No! Don’t wake him up! He’s sleeping.
我们怎么回家?就等着…
How do we get home? Just wait…
让我来吧 我会轻轻叫醒他 巴拉姆
– Let me do it. I’ll do it gently. – Balram.
巴拉姆!
Balram!
天啊 他好像被吓坏了
Oh, my God. I think he just shat his pants.
很对不起
I’m so sorry.
-天啊 对不起 你没被吓着吧? -真可恶
– Oh, my God. I’m sorry. You okay? – Oh, shit.
-你还好吧? -你没事吧?
– Are you okay? – You okay? Huh?
-天啊 对不起 -别这样 别哭
– Oh, my God. I’m sorry. – Come on, don’t cry.
我打了一下盹
I dozed off.
-对不起 -没事
-Sorry. -No problem.
平姬 别这样 停下来 平姬 车上还有别人
Pinky, stop, stop. Stop, Pinky. We’re not alone.
什么?就是巴拉姆嘛
What? It’s just Balram.
是啊 但是…
Yeah, but?
没关系的 宝贝 来嘛 真扫兴
It doesn’t matter, babe. Come on. Come on, man.
你真的喝醉了
You’re so fucking drunk.
我还没喝够 我想回纽约
I’m not drunk enough. I want to go back to New York.
-别又提这事 -“又提”?
– Not this again. – “Again”?
你什么意思?你一直不想谈这事
What do you mean, “Not this again”? You never wanna talk about it.
当初说好回来印度只待六个月的
When we said we’re coming to India, it was supposed to be for six months.
你不想跟我谈这事 因为你决定了你想在这里定居
You don’t talk to me about it because you’ve decided that you want to stay here.
我想帮我的家人 这是我欠他们的
I’m trying to help my family. I owe it to them.
能不能别提他们?
Can we not talk about them?
你在他们面前没有存在感 你知道吗?
You know, you’re like a non-entity in front of them, you know that?
感觉就像…
It’s like?
像脱脂奶
It’s like skim milk.
没人喜欢脱脂奶
Nobody likes skim milk.
我们可以去一间酒吧…
We can go to a bar?
天啊 等一下
Oh, my God. Wait.
嗨 小宝贝!
Hi, precious!
买♥♥一个吧 太太 只要一百卢比
Take it, madam. Only 100 rupees.
我肚子很饿
I’m very hungry.
我可以看看吗?
Can I see?
可以
Ji.
求你了 夫人 三个两百
Please, madam. Take three for 200.
-我很饿 -不准碰车子
– I’m hungry. – Don’t touch the car.
别这样 不要这么凶
Stop it. Don’t be rude.
-先生? -巴拉姆!
– Sir? – Balram!
给你 小乖乖 再见 你留着吧
Good girl. Bye. Rakhlo.
真可爱
So sweet.
-听我说 巴拉姆 -什么事 夫人?
– You know what? Balram? – Ji, madam?
-下车 你不能这样对孩子讲话 -你干什么?
– Get out. Can’t speak to a kid like that. – What are you doing?
-下车 -不 夫人 我觉得该由我来开车
– Out. – No, madam. I think I should drive.
-你给我下车 -先生?
– Get out of the car. – Sir?
-她才是老大 -巴拉姆 嘿
– She’s the boss. – Balram, hey.
这是给你的
This is for you.
今天晚上 我要把你跟你的佛陀留在这里
I’ll leave you here with your Buddha for tonight.
-绿灯了 快点 -我不需要任何人
– It’s green, hurry up. – I don’t need anyone.
-阿肖克先生! -再见了!
-Ashok Sir! -Bye!
没有主人的仆人算什么?
What is a servant without a master?
-太棒了! -太他妈的赞了!爽!
– That was insane! – That was fucking awesome! Fuck!
-夫人 请让我… -你干什么?我来开车
– Madam, let me… – What are you doing? I’m driving.
不 巴拉姆 不用你开 过来 不
No, Balram. You’re not driving. Come here, come here, no, no, no.
你真以为我们会扔下你?你生气了?
Did you think we’d leave you behind? Are you angry with us?
没有 夫人 你们是我的再生父母
Nahi, madam. You are like mother and father to me.
-我怎么能生你们的气? -坐下
– I can’t be angry with you. – Sit down.
-我不是你♥爸♥ 别说这种话 -先生
– I’m not your father. Don’t say that. – Sir.
别再叫我“先生”了! 我们都是朋友!
Stop calling me “sir!” We’re all friends here, right?
-上车!快点 今天是她生日! -是 先生
– Get in! Come on, it’s her birthday! – Yes, sir.
这家伙怎么开得这么慢?
Why is this guy driving so slow?
我现在该换成龙舌兰酒吗?
Should I switch to tequila now?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
我又不是两岁
I’m not two.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
你真会小题大做
You’re such a drama queen.
祝你生日快乐 平姬
Happy birthday, dear Pinky
你超夸张
You are a drama.
祝你生日…
Happy birthday
-不 先生 我们必须离开 -我们得送他去医院
– No, sir. We need to leave. – We need to take him to the hospital.
平姬夫人会惹上麻烦的 先生
Pinky Madam will be in trouble, sir.
-我要报♥警♥ -不行 先生!平姬夫人
– I’ll call the cops. – No, sir! Sir, Pinky Madam.
-那是个小孩 我撞了一个小孩 -待在车里
– It’s a fucking child. I hit a kid. – Stay in the car.
-让她上车 -我撞了一个小孩
– Put her in the car. – I hit a kid.
-待在车上 宝贝 -快叫救护车
– Stay in the car, honey. – Call an ambulance.
-我会的 -那孩子还活着吗?
– I’ll do it. – Is it alive?
先生 拜托 听我说 先生
– You stay in the car. – Please, sir, listen to me,
我们现在不赶紧走的话 她会有麻烦的
if we don’t leave now, Pinky Madam will be in trouble.
我们会被人看见的 求您了 先生
Somebody will see us. Please, sir.
先生 请上车 先生 求您了
Sir, please get inside the car. Sir, please.
-我们必须报♥警♥ -冷静!
– We have to call the cops. – Calm down!
-不行 我们必须报… -冷静 亲爱的!求求你!
– No, we have to call… – Calm down, honey! Please!
-我撞死了一个小孩! -求你了!
– I killed a kid! – Please!
-求你了!放开我! -老婆 求求你冷静下来
– Please! Let me go! – Please, honey, calm down.
-我们必须掉头回去 -老婆 不要
– We have to go back. – Honey, no.
-我们必须回去 求你了 -老婆 不行
– We have to go back. Please. – Honey, no.
求你了 我的天啊!
Please. Oh, my God!
求你了 巴拉姆 我们必须看看那孩子是不是还活着
Please, Balram. We have to see if it’s alive.
求你了 送他去医院 好不好?
Please, take him to a hospital. Please?
我到底做了什么?
What did I do? What did I do?
那是什么?
What is that?
就是一般小孩穿的衣服 先生
Just stuff those kids wear, sir.
他凌晨2点在路上干什么?
What was he doing in the street at 2:00 in the morning?
说的就是啊
Exactly, sir.
这不是我们的错 先生 是那个愚蠢的小孩自己撞上来的
It’s not our fault, sir. He just jumped in our way, stupid kid.
不要这样说他
Don’t call him stupid.
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir.
天啊
God.
-我该怎么办? -什么都不需要做 先生
– What am I gonna do? – Nothing, sir.
您了解那些人的生活吗? 他们有些有十个、二十个孩子
You know how those people are? Sometimes they have ten, 20 kids.
连他们都不记得孩子的名字
Even they don’t remember their names.
-少了这一个没人会多想的 -是 不过…
– Nobody will miss this one, sir. – Yeah, but?
-要是有人报♥警♥呢? -谁会报♥警♥?
– What if someone reports it? – Who, sir?
那街上没有一个人…
The street was empty?
他的父母 即使他们在德里
and the parents, even if they’re in Delhi,
警♥察♥也根本不会让那种人进警局
the police don’t even let these kind of people inside the station, sir.
-我不该让她任性的 -先生 您别紧张
– I shouldn’t have listened to her. – Sir, you don’t take tension.
别担心 先生 有我在 我会搞定的
Don’t worry, sir. I’m here. I will take care of this.
您去睡觉吧 您今天忙了一天
You go sleep, sir. You’ve had a very long day.
在我脸上挂着心满意足的笑容
On my lips, there’s a big contented smile
那是仆人对主人尽心尽职后的笑容
that comes to a servant who has done his duty by his master
即使在最困难的时刻也不离不弃
even in the most difficult of moments.
啊 先生 您好
Namaste, sir.
巴拉姆 进来 快
Balram, come in. Come, come.
您好 先生
Namaste, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!