Okay, I’ll meet you in the atrium, right.
好的
Okay.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole.
你不会真的想把这些带走吧
You really didn’t think you were going to get away with this, did you?
没错吧
Those look right to you?
对 全在这儿
Yes, it’s all here.
你这是非法侵入
You’re trespassing.
那又怎样 你能怎么办 再炒我一次
So what? What are you going to do, fire me again?
逮捕我 我可有外交豁免权
You going to arrest me? I have diplomatic immunity.
你们在这儿不就是全靠这个吗
Isn’t that what you all rely on around here?
你以前有豁免权 现在你已经没有联♥合♥国♥人员的身份了
You had immunity. You don’t have a UN ID anymore.
你现在是平民 你只代表你自己
You’re a civilian now. You’re on your own.
我敢肯定 等我回国之后 国♥务♥院♥会…
I’m sure the State Department will be happy to hear…
-很乐于听到我的举报 -你以为这是从哪儿来的
-from me when I get back. -Where do you think this comes from?
你在为国♥务♥院♥打工
The State Department owns your contract.
他们不想你呆在这儿
They don’t want you here.
德莫克拉公♥司♥想让你出局
Democra wants you out.
随便你跟什么人谈都行 他们不会听的
You talk to whoever you want. They’re not listening.
你完了
You’re finished.
搞到你想要的了吗
Did you get what you need?
“你在为国♥务♥院♥打工”
The State Department owns your contract.
“他们不想你呆在这儿”
They don’t want you here.
“德莫克拉公♥司♥想让你出局”
Democra wants you out.
“随便你跟什么人谈都行 他们不会听的”
You talk to whoever you want. They’re not listening.
很好
That’s good.
一到伦敦就把这些交给BBC 知道吗
As soon as you get to London take this right to the BBC, okay?
-谢谢你 彼得 -走吧
-Thank you, Peter. -Go.
“我可以很明确地说 没有一位联♥合♥国♥官员…”
I can categorically state not one United Nations officer…
牵涉到任何一起拐卖♥♥妇女的案件中
has been involved in the trafficking of a single woman.
那你认为所有的这些受害者的指控都是捏造的
You believe all these victims’ claims to be false?
呃 我不想对那些女孩妄加职责
Well, I don’t want to make accusations against those girls.
联♥合♥国♥波黑行动部 比尔·海因斯
但是我会反复强调 我对此类行为执行的是…
But I will assert over and over again, I run a Zero Tolerance program…
联♥合♥国♥波黑行动部 比尔·海因斯
零容忍♥政策
for that type of activity.
目前 我们已经成立了一个专职工作组
Now we’ve just set up a full taskforce
致力于清除…
dedicated to abolishing…
这一地区的性贩卖♥♥现象
all sex trafficking in the region.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们采访了现任联♥合♥国♥驻波斯尼亚高级官员比尔·海因斯
We spoke to Bill Hynes, the senior UN official in Bosnia at the time.
前联♥合♥国♥驻波黑两性平等事务主管 凯瑟琳·波尔可维奇
我看了那个访谈
I saw that interview.
前联♥合♥国♥驻波黑两性平等事务主管 凯瑟琳·波尔可维奇
那你有何感想
And as you watched it, what did you think?
我认为海因斯先生知道自己做出了虚假陈述
I think Mr. Hynes knows that he made a false statement.
你在指责他撒谎
So you’re accusing him of lying?
对 他绝对在撒谎
Yes. Absolutely.
我们认真考虑了德莫克拉公♥司♥关于…
We have considered Democra’s explanation…
解雇波尔可维奇女士的解释…
as to why they dismissed Ms. Bolkovac…
毫无疑问…
and there is no doubt whatsoever…
她被解雇的真正原因…
that the real reason for her dismissal…
在于她做出了一次应受到保护的检举…
was that she made a protected disclosure…
并因此被不公正地解雇
and accordingly was dismissed unfairly.
你把属于联♥合♥国♥任务的档案偷运了出来
You smuggled files that belonged to the UN out of the mission.
你没有想过这是相当危险的吗
Don’t you think that was a rather reckless thing to do?
那些女孩们冒了极大的风险向我吐露实情
Those young women had put themselves at great risk by confiding in me.
我让她们相信正义终会来到…
And I led them to believe that they would receive justice…
可我们让她们失望了
but we let them down.
那起码我应该让她们的遭遇被世人所知
So the least I can do is let them be heard.
在经历了这一切后…
Given everything you’ve been through…
你还会这样做吗
would you do it again?
会的
Yes.
我会的
Yes, I would.
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
在凯瑟琳·波尔可维奇离开之后
许多♥维♥和人员[包括私人承包商]被解职
无人在本国遭到犯罪指控
解雇她的私人承包商继续承接着美国政♥府♥的业务
包括在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗的价值数十亿美元的合同
凯瑟琳·波尔可维奇与扬居住在荷兰
她再也没能重新在国际组织中任职
贩卖♥♥人口是发展最快的犯罪产业之一
估计全球约有两百五十万人被拐卖♥♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!