Just say you want to go.

No.
操 你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病
Fuck! What the fuck is the matter with you?
你难道不知道吗
Don’t you know anything!
我们应当保护这些人
We are supposed to protect these people.
-你这个发疯的贱♥人♥ -我们应当…
-You’re a crazy bitch! -We are supposed…
保护这些人
to protect these people.
-我认识这个女孩 -我知道你认识
-I know this girl. -I know you do.
我认识这个女孩 我不能把她留在这儿
I know this girl. I can’t leave her here.
走吧 快啊 拉娅 走吧
Let’s go. Come on, Raya. Let’s go.
-我不能把她留在这儿 -听我说 凯茜
-I can’t leave her here. -Look at me! Kathy!
我们不能强迫她们 法庭不会采信的
We cannot force them. Nothing will hold up in court.
想想清楚 她们会被带回来 遭受惩罚
Please, understand. They will be brought down here, punished.
你想她们因你而受到伤害吗
You want blood on your hands?
-你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥ -你♥他♥妈♥的出去
-You fuck! -Get the fuck out of here!
你这个人♥渣♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit. You fuck!
你们这伙人都他妈的有什么毛病
What the fuck is the matter with you people?
有什么毛病
What is the matter with you?
“我丈夫说给我找了份工作”
My husband arranged for me a job.
“结果以两千块钱把我卖♥♥给了他的朋友”
But his friend bought me for $2,000.
“依靠美国国际开♥发♥署的资金支持…”
With renewed funding from…
“全球流离失所机构…”
USAID the Global Displacement Agency…
“一直是国际反人口贩卖♥♥方面的先锋”
continues to be a pioneer at international counter-trafficking.
“我姐姐替我准备有关证明”
My sister arranged for my papers.
“她男朋友还卖♥♥掉了其他12个女孩”
Her boyfriend did this for 1 2 other girls.
“大多数人贩子能够得逞…”
Mostly traffickers prey on those they know…
“的原因在于女孩子信任他们”
banking on the fact that the girl will trust them.
“人贩子可能会是你的父辈
Traffickers can be fathers,
兄弟姐妹 叔叔阿姨…”
brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles…
我本来想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
你们靠这个买♥♥来了这些东西
It’s how you pay for this.
是罗曼 他干的…
Roman, he does…
你怎么能…
How could you…
卖♥♥掉自己的家人
sell your own blood?
你这个猪猡
You swine.
你这个猪猡
You swine.
你这个猪猡
You swine.
-她在哪儿 -我不知道
-Where is she? -I don’t know.
-她在哪儿 -我不知道
-Where is she? -I don’t know.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在哪儿 她在哪儿
Where is she? Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她以后不是你妹妹了
She is no longer your sister.
走远点
Stay away from me.
拉娅在哪儿 那小贱♥人♥在哪儿
Where’s Raya? Where’s the little bitch?
她在后头
She’s in the back.
我什么都没说
I didn’t say anything.
我什么都没说
I didn’t say anything.
求求你…
Please…
你确定要看吗
Are you sure you want to see?
对不起
Excuse me.
能不能把她盖上
Would you please cover her up?
能不能找条毯子
Could you find a blanket, please?
能不能把她盖上
Could you cover her up?
收件人 联♥合♥国♥办公室主任 驻波斯尼亚高级专员
主题 如果你承受能力不强或问心有愧 请勿阅读邮件
我是一名警♥察♥ 有义务举报犯罪行为
I am a police officer obligated to report crimes.
我已经取得了一些妇女的证词
I have taken statements from women describing
表明她们遭到了肉体…
their physical…
心理…
psychological…
以及感情上的折磨
and emotional torture.
一到波斯尼亚 她们就被卖♥♥掉…
On arriving in Bosnia, these women are sold…
并被强迫提供性服务
and forced to provide sexual services.
她们的顾客包括SPOR…
Their clientele consists of SPOR…
IPTF 当地警♥察♥…
IPTF, local police…
以及国际雇员
and international employees.
更恶劣的是 他们甚至参与进行贩卖♥♥人口
Worse, they have become in olved in the trade itself.
现在 你们每一个人都应该意识到…
It is time each and every one of you realize…
这是一起旨在牟取暴利的…
this is a serious organized crime…
严重的有组织犯罪
with enormous profits.
我们维和部队本该保护无辜平民…
We are peacekeepers who came to protect the innocent…
现在却在以最恶劣的手段盘剥他们
but now prey upon them in the worst ways possible.
我们也许会被指责考虑问题太过感情用事…
We may be accused of thinking with our heart instead of our heads…
但这样将会保留住我们的人性
but we will have our humanity.
早上好
Good morning.
我要求你交出身份牌
I have to ask you to surrender your ID.
什么
What?
怎么了
What’s going on?
你已被命令退出此次任务
You’ve been ordered out of this mission.
你不是开玩笑吧
You can’t be serious.
把身份牌给我
I’ll need the ID.
-谢谢 伙计们… -别这样
-Thank you. Guys… -Come on.
你为什么要清除掉她
Why do you want to get rid of her?
玛德琳 我必须保护这个组织 你也应该如此
Madeleine, I have to protect this organization and so should you.
联♥合♥国♥太脆弱 也太重要了 豁免权就是为此而设
The UN is too fragile, too important. That’s what immunity is for.
豁免权不是免罪权
Immunity not impunity.
联♥合♥国♥是在奥斯维辛的尸骨上建立起来的
The United Nations was formed from the ashes of Auschwitz.
美国开了头 对我而言
The United States led the way
要维护尊严必须要做的是…
and it’s a point of honour with me…
不使联♥合♥国♥因强♥暴♥那些…
that the UN is not remembered for raping…
我们必须保护的人而遗臭万年
the very people we must protect.
那些女孩是军♥妓♥ 就是如此
Those girls are whores of war. It happens.
我可不会受道德准则的摆布
I will not dictate for morality.
那我们在受什么的摆布
So what are we dictating for?
我要去华盛顿 如果必须 我会去找国♥务♥院♥
I’ll go to Washington. I’ll go to the State Department if I must.
德莫克拉公♥司♥甚至都不是一家美国公♥司♥ 它是英国公♥司♥
Democra isn’t even based out of the States, it’s based out of England.
这是家私有企业 我们工作在现实世界中
It’s a private corporation. We work in the real world.
非常感谢 很有帮助
Thank you so much. Really helpful.
我必须要发出那封电子邮件
I had to send that e-mail.
他们杀了拉娅
They killed Raya.
-他们朝她的脑袋开了一枪 -我知道
-They shot her in the head. -I know.
她想要作证 他们就杀一儆百
She wanted to testify and they made an example of her.
都是我的错
I’m responsible for this.
不 亲爱的 不是的
No, dear, you’re not.
我向她保证过会保护她的
I promised her I would protect her.
天哪 我没法不去想她母亲会怎样
Oh God, I can’t stop thinking about her mother.
怎么把这儿发生的事情公诸于世
How do we tell people what’s happening here?
德莫克拉公♥司♥的注册地在英国
Democra is registered in the UK, in Britain.
你有权就公♥司♥解雇你进行上诉
So you are entitled to appeal your dismissal.
我们要马上拿到那些档案
We’ve got to get those files out of the mission right away.
因为你是检举人 新闻界会要看档案的
Because you’re a whistleblower, so the press will want to know.
我已经把身份牌和钥匙交了
I handed in my ID and my keys.

Shit!
我不知道该怎么进去
I don’t know how to get in there.
我们得想个办法
We’ll have to find a way.
佐伊 佐伊
Zoe. Zoe!
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我要从办公室里拿些东西出来
I need to get something out of my office.
不知道你能不能给我一付钥匙
I was wondering if you could get me a set of keys.
凯茜 不行
Kathy, I can’t.
太冒险了 我会丢了工作的
It’s too risky. I would lose my job.
真希望能帮你 真的
I wish I could help, I really do.
对不起 我只是和你不一样
I’m sorry. I’m just not like you.
-你吓我一跳 -对不起 我没认出来你的外套
-You scared me. -Sorry, I didn’t recognize the coat.
我们没有多少时间
We don’t have much time.
我不能和你一起上去 懂吗
I can’t go up there with you. You understand, right?
是的
Yes.
好的 要确定你把东西都拿全了
Alright, now make certain you get everything.
包括你没有转给内务部或给我的档案
And that includes any files you didn’t send to I.A. or to me.
好的
Yes.
要让人相信这件事 就得把全部资料给新闻界
If anybody’s going to believe this, the press needs to see it all.
好的 我们在中庭碰面 好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!