我不会让任何人逃脱的
I wouldn’t let anybody get away with this.
那么 如果我们去作证的话
So if we go to court you promise
你保证可以阻止这些人的行径吗
you can stop these men?
我没法保证一定能阻止他们 我保证…
I can’t promise I can stop all these men. I promise…
如果你不能保证 那我们为什么要同意作证呢
If you cannot promise then why do we agree?
出庭作证太危险了 即使像这样…
There is too much danger to go speak in a court, even this…
把事情告诉你也很危险
to say anything to you.
我怎么知道这安不安全
How do I know this is safe?
你很聪明
You’re a smart girl.
我有一个女儿
I have a daughter.
她被人从我身边夺走 而我…
She was taken away from me and…
却无法改变什么
I can’t change that.
但是 也许我能改变你们的际遇
But maybe I can change what happens to you.
-我们安全吗 -是的
-Will we be safe? -Yes.
你保证
Do you promise?
我保证
I promise.
喂
Hello.
这是从萨拉热窝的全球流离失所机构打来的电♥话♥
I’m calling from the Global Displacement Agency in Sarajevo.
你是不是有个女儿叫拉娅
Do you have a daughter named Raysa?
-是的 -她在我们这儿
-Yes. Yes. -We have her here.
如果一切都核对无误…
If everything checks out…
我们会在几天后送她回家
we will send her home in a few days.
-我现在就过来 -对不起 我们没法负担…
-I’ll come there now. -I’m sorry, we can’t afford…
我自己出钱 告诉我该去那儿就行了
I’ll pay for it. Just tell me where to go.
罗曼一会儿就回来了
Roman will be home soon.
罗曼的生意看起来做的不错
Roman seems to be doing well.
喝牛奶吗
Milk?
我要借点钱
I need to borrow money.
拉娅现在在萨拉热窝
They found Raya in Sarajevo.
我要去接她 我要借的钱不多
I want to go and get her. I don’t need much.
他还在打你吗
Does he still hit you?
你知道我羞于开口借钱
You know I hate to ask.
可她是我女儿…
But she’s my daughter…
还是你的侄女 求你了
and your niece. Please.
我会给你钱的
I will get you the money.
可你得走了 罗曼马上就回来了
But you have to go. Roman will be home soon.
如果让他知道了钱是借给你的 他就不会给我了
He won’t give it to me if he knows it’s for you.
你需要一辆装甲安全车护送两个小女孩
You need an armored security vehicle for two teenage girls?
-她们究竟做了什么 -不关你的事
-What the hell did they do? -None of your business.
好吧 呃 今天很难安排
Okay, well, it’s tough today.
大部分护卫车都派到特斯拉去了
They sent most of our convoy up to Tesla.
-在那儿发现了几名战争犯 -可恶
-Found some war criminal. -Shit!
我可以把你安排在本周末
I can push for end of the week.
算了 别管了
Never mind. Don’t worry about it.
我还是给你输进去 万一有呢 对吧
But I’ll put it through. You never know, right?
-维克在吗 -维克 你女朋友来了
-Is Viko around? -Viko, your girlfriend is here.
来 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
车就在这边 车况很好
The van just sits here. It’s no problem.
不是你想要的那种装甲车 但也厚实得像坦克
It is not armored like you want but it’s heavy like tank.
没问题的
So it’s okay.
现在造的车都没这样的了 等她们出庭作证后
They don’t build them like this. So we go straight to the safe house.
我们直接去安全屋 对吗 这是地址
Here’s the address. after they make statement in court, yes?
我打过电♥话♥了 没问题的
I made the call, so it’s okay.
厄卡在哪儿
Where is Irka?
-我得和你说件事 -好的 嘿 拉娅
-I need to have a word with you. -Okay. Hey, Raya.
出问题了
There was a problem.
在办理遣返手续时 我们发现厄卡没有护照
During repatriation procedures we realized Irka had no passport.
没事 我们给她弄一个 她在哪儿
Okay, so we get her one. Where is she?
你不明白 她是从格罗兹尼被拐卖♥♥来的
You don’t understand. She was trafficked from Grozny.
她父母都死在车♥臣♥了 而她没有任何身份文件
Her parents were killed in Chechnya and she has no documentation.
大使♥馆♥不会承认她
No embassy will recognize her.
她现在是个没有国籍的女孩
She’s a girl without a country.
好吧 你还没有回答我的问题 厄卡在哪儿
Okay, you’re not answering my question. Where is Irka?
我们几小时前把她转交给警♥察♥了
We handed her over to the police a few hours ago.
你怎么能这么做 维克 带拉娅走
How could you do that? Viko, take Raya.
-那你待会儿下来 -对
-So you meet us when you’re done? -Yes.
-来 走吧 -拉娅 我们一会儿见 好吗
-Come on. Let’s go. -Raya, I’ll see you soon, okay?
-好的 -你怎么能这么做
-It’s okay. -How could you do that?
我没法留下她 她没有身份证明
I couldn’t keep her. She didn’t have the paperwork.
-胡扯 -每件案子都要有正当的理由
-This is bullshit! -Every case needs to be justified.
我知道你在想什么 但那是无知的想法
I know what you think but it’s an uninformed opinion.
我们这儿是有一套制度在运转的
We have a system that works here.
是吗 为谁服务呢
Really, for who?
对不起 我找劳拉·莱维娅妮
Sorry, I look for Laura Levinia?
我就是
That’s me.
嘿
Hey.
你知道他们把她带到哪儿去了吗
You know where they took her?
警♥察♥都带她们去边境
The police take them to the border.
一旦过了境 波斯尼亚就少了一个贩卖♥♥人口的受害者
Once they’ve crossed, there is one less trafficking victim in Bosnia.
沿着761号♥公路去维泽加德
Take the 761 to Visegrad.
嘿 我在找一个女孩
Hey, I’m looking for a girl.
是警♥察♥几小时前把她扔在这儿的
The police dropped her here a few hours ago.
能不能麻烦你查一下出境记录
Could you check the border logs?
她15岁 没有护照
She’s 15 years old, no passport.
好吧 女士 我知道你要找的是什么
Okay. Lady, I know what you look for.
那些女孩不从这儿出境
Those girls do not go through border.
她们从那边出境
They go through there.
去塞尔维亚 如果能活下来的话
To Serbia, if they survive.
天哪
Jesus.
厄卡
Irka!
别过来
Leave me alone!
回去
Go home!
厄卡 等一下
Irka, please wait.
你保证过的
You promised.
厄卡
Irka!
别追我了
Stop doing that!
求你了
Please.
就让我死吧
Just let me die.
对不起 厄卡 对不起
I’m sorry. Irka, I’m sorry.
不
No.
没事了
It’s okay.
好了 没事了
Alright, alright.
没事的 要不了多久就会结束了…
It’s okay. It will be over soon…
然后你就可以和你母亲回家了
then you go home with your mother, okay?
另一个女孩在哪儿
Where’s the other girl?
她不在车上 走吧
She’s not here. Let’s go.
我们会尽一切努力把拉娅救回来
We’ll do whatever we can to get Raya back.
我真的非常抱歉
I’m truly very sorry.
他们会怎么对她
What will they do to her?
他们会怎么对她
What will they do to her?
我要给你们看看和坏人说话的下场
I want to show you what happens when you talk to the devil.
把她带进来
Now. Bring her in. Bring her in.
把她带进来
Bring her in. Bring her in.
都看着 让她们都看着
Watch. Make sure they are watching.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
看着 看着
Watch! Watch!
好好看看
Take a good look.
看看你们的朋友
Look at your fucking friend no w.
怎么回事
What happened?
那辆车一定是一直在跟着我们
The car must have been following us.
知道他们是什么人吗
Do you know who they were?
不知道
No.
局里没人知道我要去哪儿
Nobody at my station knew where I was going.
你有没有给IPTF里什么人说过
Did you tell anybody at IPTF?
玛德琳 我要见你
Madeleine, I need to see you.
这位是彼得·沃德
This is Peter Ward.
你好
Hello.
彼得是老朋友了 内务部的
Peter’s an old friend, Internal Affairs.
凯茜 有拉娅的消息吗
So, Kathy, have you had any report on Raya?
没有
None.