硬币
Coins.
正如你看到的 她们不是妓♥女♥
Like you saw, they’re not prostitutes.
她们是奴隶 像狗一样被对待
They are slaves, treated like dogs.
你们这儿有医生吗
Do you have a doctor here?
我们没有医生
We don’t have doctor.
去找一下全球流离失所机构
Try the Global Displacement Agency.
看看他们能不能收留她们
If they keep them or not, I don’t know.
请等一下 还有其他女孩吗
Wait, please. There were other girls?
从佛罗里达酒吧来的
The ones who were from the Florida Bar.
大约一小时前警♥察♥带她们来的
The police brought them here about an hour ago.
这儿 没警♥察♥来过
Here? No police came.
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
那些女孩没来过
These girls never arrived.
我找劳拉·莱维娅妮
I’m looking for Laura Levi.
没事的 我们一会儿见 好吗
Okay. We’ll see you later. Okay?
我是凯茜·波尔可维奇 是两性平等办公室的新主管
I’m Kathy Bolkovac. I’m the new Head of Gender Affairs.
我听说了 祝贺你 我是劳拉·莱维娅妮
I heard. Congratulations. I’m Laura Levi.
她们是哪个国家的
What nationalities are we dealing with here?
那我就假定她们愿意被遣送回国喽
I presume these two women want to be repatriated?
我不知道
I don’t know.
实际上 我带她们来这儿是因为她们需要医护治疗
Actually, I brought them here because they need medical attention.
我们会送她们去医院的
We’ll get them to the medical centre.
一旦得到批准 我们就知道该干什么了
As soon as we get clearance, we’ll know where we stand.
批准 什么意思
Clearance? What does that mean?
听着 我会尽可能地提供帮助…
Look, I’ll do whatever I can to help…
但我得确定她们是否…
but I have to determine if they’ll cooperate…
愿意配合遣返程序
with their repatriation program.
这是我能让她们呆在这儿的唯一办法
That’s the only way I can let them stay here.
不是因为我 规定如此
It’s not me, it’s policy.
我明白 规定如此 我还想问件事
I see, policy. Okay. One more thing I just wanted to ask you.
搜查行动中抓到的其他女孩应该是要到…
The other girls from the raid were supposed to go…
泽尼察收♥容♥所♥的 但她们没到那儿
to the Zenica Shelter but they never arrived.
是吗 你为什么不去看看IPTF的讯息板
Really? Why don’t you check the IPTF message boards?
听着 一半时间这些搜查都是作秀
Listen, half the time these raids are for show.
我可以肯定 现在老板已经给他必须打点的人交过钱了
I’m sure the owner has paid off whoever he had to by now.
你那些失踪的女孩可能已经回酒吧了
Your missing girls are probably back at the bar.
对不起 我还有事
Excuse me now.
搜索”搜查佛罗里达酒吧”
未找到结果
搜索”第九分区值班官员”
弗雷德·默里 国籍 美国
-默里 不介意我加入吧 -不 请坐
-Murray, mind if I join you? -Yes, have a seat.
-不吃东西 -不了 就想问你件事
-Not eating? -No, I just have a quick question.
知道你昨晚下令进行的搜查行动吗
You know the raid you ordered last night?
当地警♥察♥说要把那些女孩送到泽尼察去…
Local police said they were taking the girls to Zenica…
但她们根本没有出现在那儿
but they never showed up.
真是一团糟 当地警♥察♥把我们拖进了他们之间的地盘之争
Fucking mess! It’s the locals dragging us into their turf war.
另一个区的警♥察♥通报了一条假情报…
Some cop from another canton calls in a fake tip…
所以我们搞了一次搜查卖♥♥淫行动
about a prostitution bust.
结果酒吧是合法的
But the bar is legit
那些女孩只不过是女招待 所以…
and the girls just waitresses. So…
女招待
Waitresses?
但是认真点总是没坏处 对吧
It doesn’t hurt to be thorough, though, right?
对
Yes, right.
问题是我在那儿发现了监禁室 年轻女人的护照…
Thing is I found padlocked rooms, young women’s passports…
还有许多美元现金…
and there was a lot of US currency…
我们要去哪儿 哥伦布
Where are we going, Columbo?
我不知道 但是有一些乱七八糟的事情正在发生
I don’t know, but something fucked up is going on.
亲爱的 就像我说的一样 这儿是波斯尼亚
Honey, it’s like I say, this is Bosnia.
这儿人的特长就是把事情搞得乱七八糟
These people specialize in fucked up.
说起这个…
And speaking of which…
我们在格拉日代还有一件安置纠纷要处理呢 回头见
we’ve got another re-housing goatfuck in Gorazde, so catch you later.
回头见 伙计们
See you later, guys.
走吧
Let’s go.
你应该去过那个地方
Should have seen this place.
墙上贴满了客人和那些女孩的照片
There were pictures all over the walls of guys with those girls.
几乎所有的客人都是我们的人
And almost every single guy in there is ours.
我在那儿看到一个你们的人
I saw one of your guys there.
你在那儿看到一个我们的人
You saw one of my guys there?
对 他衣服上有你们的国旗
Yes, he was wearing your flag.
你是想问我些什么吗
You want to ask me something?
我想是的
I guess I do.
好吧 听着…
Okay, listen…
我听说过这些地方 我知道有这些地方
I’ve heard about these places. I know they exist.
我知道我的人有时会去这些地方
I know my guys go up there once in awhile.
我想是去看脱衣舞或是去买♥♥♥春♥ 我不知道 我没去过
I figured for strippers or sex. I don’t know, I haven’t been there.
对于那些女孩被关起来的事 我一无所知
I know nothing about any girls being locked up.
究竟是怎么回事
What the fuck?
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I’m sorry.
在家里的时候…
At home…
我所在的分区有25个人
I worked in a Precinct where there were 25 guys.
我很了解他们 每一个人我都了解
And I knew them really well, I knew every one of them.
我认识他们的家人 我知道他们的每一件事…
I know their families. I know everything about them…
我完全信任他们
and I trust them completely.
我真是太蠢了 还以为…
I was dumb enough to think…
会在这儿加入到精英警官之列
I’d be joining some elite police officers here.
可是 我不知道他们到底是些什么样的人
But I don’t know who these people are.
3 2 1 起爆
Three, two, one, clear.
考夫曼
Kaufman!
-我来这儿没问题吧 -没事 等一下
-Is it okay for me to be here? -Sure. Just wait there.
怎么了 你终于到现场来看我了
What’s up? You finally come and see me in action.
我活着就是为了来现场看你
I live to see you in action.
给你的
This is for you.
我认为弗雷德·默里收受卖♥♥淫团伙的贿赂
I think Fred Murray’s taking payoffs from brothels.
而且 这还不是普通的卖♥♥淫行为
And it’s not prostitution.
女孩们都是被拐卖♥♥来的
The girls were trafficked.
问题在于 谁进行调查 如何指控他呢
The problem is, who investigates, how to charge him?
所有的国际人员都有豁免权
All the international personnel have immunity.
不能起诉他们
They can’t be Prosecuted.
但你干得很好 波尔可维奇
But this is good work, Bolkavac.
值得和在下出去吃顿饭庆祝一下
I think it might even deserve a dinner out with yours truly.
我还没做得那么好
Don’t think I’ve earned that.
女孩们 还好吗
Girls, how are you doing?
有没有好好休息一下
Did you get some rest?
我去了佛罗里达酒吧…
I went to the Florida Bar…
我看到了后面的房♥间 我知道你们经历了怎样的遭遇
and I saw the room in the back and I know what’s been happening to you.
谢谢你 现在我们可以走了吗
Good for you. Can we go now?
那些女孩们怎么样了
What happened to the girls?
有没有见到我朋友卢芭 她安全吗
Did you see my friend Luba? Is she safe?
没见到
No.
警♥察♥把女孩们又带回酒吧了
The police took the girls back to the bar.
但是 我们还是可以帮助你的朋友
But we can still help your friend.
我相信酒吧被搜查是因为老板塔尤…
I believe the bar was raided because Tanjo, the owner…
没给这个人送钱
was refusing to pay this man money.
是不是这样
Is that true?
听着 我知道你们不敢说出来 但是…
Look, I know you’re scared to talk but…
如果你们能告诉我就是这个人 那么…
if you can tell me that this is the man then…
那么又能怎样
Then what?
你能把他关进监狱
You put him in jail?
不能 他有外交豁免权
No, he has diplomatic immunity.
这意味着他受联♥合♥国♥的保护
That means he’s protected by the UN.
但是塔尤会进监狱 他会进监狱
But Tanjo can go to jail. He can go to jail.
而且如果你俩在法庭作证…
And if you both say in a court…
指证塔尤一直在向这个人行贿…
that Tanjo has been taking payoffs from this man…
那他的名字就会被记录在案…
then his name will go on record…
联♥合♥国♥就得处理他
and the UN has to do something.
他们不能容忍♥一个涉及…
They can’t knowingly have one of their men involved in rape…
强♥奸♥ 绑♥架♥ 虐待罪行的人
kidnapping and torture.
如果你为联♥合♥国♥工作 那你怎么做这些事呢
How do you do this if you work for the UN?
我是一名美国警♥察♥
I’m an American police officer.
这与我为谁工作无关…
It doesn’t matter who I work for…