我的朋友们要租条船 然后…
Because my friends are renting a boat and…
可是我还得再呆久一些…
But I have to stay longer…
他们让我担任一个部门的主管
because they’ve asked me to be the head of a department.
哦 那好…
Oh, well…
知道吗 我挣的钱可多了…
You know what? I’m making a lot of money…
这样就能搬到爸爸附近 就可以随时看你了
so I can move nearer dad and I can see you all the time.
很棒 等一下 对不起 我得挂了 妈妈
That’s cool. Hold on! Sorry, I’ve got to go, Mom.
-我要去参加一场比赛 -好的
-I have a game. -Okay.
-我爱你 再见 -再见
-I love you. Bye. -Bye.
-是凯茜吗 -对
-Kathy? -Yes.
我是警队长尼克·考夫曼
Nick Kaufman, Contingent Commander.
-见到你很高兴 -很高兴见到你
-Good to meet you. -Great to meet you.
-你好 -要帮把手吗
-How are you? -Can I give you a hand?
-不用了 这边吗 -对
-I’m fine. This way? -Yeah.
真高兴在这个小联♥合♥国♥里又多了个美国人
Good having another American in the mix.
一些人很不高兴 说我们在搞世袭
Some people get pissed off, saying we’re taking over.
能让我轻松些
Makes my life easier.
特别是能管一位这么漂亮的女士
Especially when it’s a good-looking woman reporting to me.
我无意冒犯 但我归玛德琳·里斯管
I don’t mean to burst your bubble but I report to Madeleine Rees.
这是一项联合任命
It’s a joint appointment.
而且她是人♥权♥那边的 可你是德莫克拉公♥司♥的
And she’s Human Rights. But you’re Democra.
所以说到底你还是我的人
So ultimately you’re all mine at the end of the day.
不行 不行 别这样
No, you can’t. Don’t, don’t. Please don’t.
别碰这张桌子 别打这桌子的主意
Just don’t touch. Just step away from the table, please.
我已经注意这桌子很久了
I’ve had my eyes on this table for a long time.
这桌子是我的 女士
This one is mine, lady.
-这是你的桌子 -是我的桌子
-This is your table? -This is my table.
我很抱歉 但这是我的桌子
I’m sorry to tell you but this is my table.
我在总部得到了一个新的工作职务
I have a new job over at HQ
和许多异想天开的外交官一起工作…
with a lot of fancy diplomats…
一些像我这样地位的人…
and for someone in my position this…
-会买♥♥下这个桌子 -对
-Would have this table? -Yes.
我真的很想买♥♥下来
I feel very strongly about it.
-你就不管我的感受了 -我才不管你的感受
-You don’t care about my feelings? -I don’t care about your feelings.
-那你是打定主意喽 -这么说吧…
-So you’re just going to take it? -I’ll tell you what.
如果你请我吃顿饭 我就把这个破桌子让给你
If you buy me dinner you can have the damn table.
-算了吧 走吧 -好吧 走
-Come on! Let’s go. -Okay, let’s go.
我曾两度与人结婚
I was married twice.
你是说 两次
Like, two times?
-两次 -两度是这意思啊
-Two times. -That’s twice.
对 一次之后又来一次 两次都搞砸了
Yes, once and then again and I messed it up both times.
-你呢 -呃 理论上我还算已婚
-What about you? -Well, technically I’m still married.
但是…
But it is…
现在有点复杂…
it’s complicated right now…
因为我们正处在…
because we are in the middle of…
结束的过程之中
what I would call an ending.
可你已经结婚了
But you’re married.
对 但我们正在处理…
Right. But we are in the process of…
-有孩子吗 -有 两个
-Kids? -Yes, we have two.
-两个 -两个男孩
-Two? -Boys.
没有那么复杂 但还是复杂
It isn’t that complicated but it is.
如果我和你睡觉 会下地狱的
If I slept with you, I’m going straight to hell.
说的对 我们先喝醉再说
You are. Let’s get drunk first.
对不起
I’m sorry!
别打了
Stop fighting, okay?
-放下 -呆着别动
-Put it down. -Stay here, please.
全乱套了
Total goat fuck!
公♥寓♥ 把他们挡回去
Musical apartments! Just hold the people back!
要我♥干♥什么
What do you need me to do?
这些穆族妇女想要回她们以前的公♥寓♥
The Muslim women are supposed to get their old apartments back.
战争期间被塞族人给占了 塞族人不想搬走
Serbs took them during the war. Serbs don’t want to leave!
很多公♥寓♥已经卖♥♥给第三方的克族人或是其他什么人了
And a lot of places got sold to third-party Croats or God knows what!
每个人都很生气
And everyone’s pissed.
我想这是一群寡妇…
And I figured it’s a bunch of widows…
-你们两性平等办公室可以处理一下 -好吧
-so your Gender Office can handle it. -Okay.
-波尔可维奇 -什么事
-Bolkovac? -Yes.
有事需要你处理 快来
They need you. Come on.
-默里 你处理一下吧 -那只好让我来了 太好了
-Murray, can you deal with it? -I’ll take this then. Great!
她说的话我听不懂
She was talking but I couldn’t understand.
她不是本地人
She’s not local.

Hey.

Hey?
没事的
All right.
我不会碰你的
I’m not going to touch you.
怎么回事 你疼吗
What is it? Are you in pain?
天哪 这女孩病得很严重 叫医生来
Oh God, this girl is seriously ill. Could you call a medic?
叫救护车来
Somebody call an ambulance!
拉娅 你没事吧
Raya, are you okay?
-她住在森林里比较远的地方 -醒醒
-She was further back in the woods. -It’s me, Irka. Wake up!
他们搜查 他们毒打女孩们
They make raid! They abuse the girls.
好的 冷静 别着急
Okay, calm down. Take a breath.
那儿有九个女孩
Nine girls there.
-帮帮她们 -在哪儿
-Help them! -Where?
-佛罗里达酒吧 -佛罗里达酒吧
-Florida Bar. -Florida Bar?
-那是什么地方 -是山里面的酒吧之一
-What is Florida Bar? -It’s one of the bars in the hills.
拉娅
Raya!
我可以把她们带到泽尼察收♥容♥所♥去
I can take them to the Zenica Shelter.
通常情况 我们都带这些女孩去那里
That’s where we usually take these girls.
通常
Usually!?
酒吧在哪儿 路怎么走
Where is the bar? How do I get there?
这是怎么回事
What’s happening here?
怎么回事
What’s going on here?
-IPTF让我们来的 -是吗
-IPTF told us to come. -Really?
很有趣啊 你们什么时候开始听我们的了
That’s interesting. Since when do you listen to us?
那么 他们在哪儿呢 我没看见一个监督员
Well, where are they? I don’t see any monitors.
女士 你想怎么样
Lady, what do you want?
我接到电♥话♥通知 让我到这儿来把这些
I got called to come here to take
女孩送到泽尼察去 所以我就来了
the girls to Zenica so I’m here.
泽尼察是怎么回事
What’s Zenica? What’s it?
混♥蛋♥ 我以后不会再付钱给你们这些混♥蛋♥了
Mothersuckers. I don’t pay you fucking Smurfs no more.
付钱 付钱 他在说什么
Pay? Pay? What’s he talking about?
他是什么意思 付钱
What does he mean, pay?
-他说什么 -我不知道
-What did he say? -I don’t know.
我是波族人 他是克族人 而我不懂克语
I am Bosniak and he is Croat and I don’t understand Croat!
胡扯 我知道你听得懂
Bullshit! I know you understand him.
女士 你很聪明
Smart lady.
-泽尼察是怎么回事 -那儿有个妇女收♥容♥所♥
-What’s in Zenica? -It’s a woman’s shelter.
你知道的 妓♥女♥们能吃顿好饭
You know, the whores get a good meal.
谈谈她们的问题 对她们来说就像在度假
They can talk about problems. It’s like a vacation for them.
很有意思
Very funny.
天哪
Oh my God.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
快 这边
Quickly! Over here.
-这儿是泽尼察收♥容♥所♥吗 -对
-Is this the Zenica Shelter? -Yes.
我们得小心点 有时候他们会监视我们
We have to be careful. Sometimes they watch.
-谁在监视 -人贩子
-Who watch? -Traffickers.
-人贩子 -对 贩卖♥♥人口的
-Traffickers? -Yes. Human trafficking.
这些女孩都是被拐卖♥♥的
These girls were abducted and sold.
那些人告诉她们必须靠工作来还债
They are told they must work off their debt.
还清了就可以走了
And then they’ll be let go.
但是没有一个人能走
But they never are.
战后以来…
Since the end of the war…
性贩卖♥♥像癌症一样蔓延
sex trafficking has spread like cancer.
-为什么是从战后开始的 -我们这儿一半的男人都死了
-Why since the end of the war? -Half our men are dead.
所以…
So…
这些女孩是被拐卖♥♥进来为谁服务的
who are these girls brought in for?
这是我们这儿的护士志愿者
This is our volunteer nurse.
她说拉娅的感染很严重
She says Raya has bad infection.
护士发现她体内有些东西
The nurse found objects inside her.
什么
Excuse me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!