学习怎么样?
So, how’s school?
你上高中了 对吧?
You’re a senior, right?
你当真在乎?
You actually care?
我当然在乎
Well, of course I care.
我总是缠着你妈妈
I pester your mom for information
问你的情况
as often as she’ll give it to me.
那么…
So…
你为什么… 你没去上课吗?
Why are you… I mean, don’t you have school?
今早我被停课了
Got suspended this morning.
噢
Oh.
为什么?
Why?
我把实验课同桌那个婊♥子♥的东西发到了网上
I posted something about my stupid bitch lab partner
副校长说这属于恐吓
that the vice principal said was Vaguely threatening.
你不喜欢上学?
You don’t like school?
只有白♥痴♥才喜欢高中
Only idiots like high school.
你马上就要毕业了 是吧?
But you’re on track to graduate, right?
辅♥导♥员说我可能毕不了业
Counselor says I might not.
我不担心
I’m not worried.
我是个聪明人
I’m a smart person.
不会忘记任何事
I never forget anything.
高中就是狗屁
High school is just bullshit.
但艾莉 这很重要
But, Ellie, it’s important.
如果你毕不了业 那…
If you don’t graduate, then…
你现在又想做我父亲了?
Are you actually trying to parent me right now?
不 我… 对不起
No, I’m… Sorry.
我只是…
I just…
我只是觉得我们可以花点时间相处一下
I just thought that maybe we could spend some time with each other.
我不想和你相处
I’m not spending time with you.
你很恶心
You’re disgusting.
自从你上次见我后 我确实又胖了很多
Well, I’m a lot bigger than I was since last time you saw me.
不 我说的不是你的长相
No, I’m not talking about what you look like.
即使你不那么胖 也一样恶心
You’d be disgusting even if you weren’t this fat.
你个狗屎老爸
You’d still be that piece-of-shit dad
八岁时就抛弃了我
who walked out on me when I was eight.
仅仅是因为你想操你的学生
All because he wanted to fuck one of his students.
我可以吃一个吗?
Can I have one of these?
可以
Yeah.
那是很久以前的事了
Look, it’s… it’s been a long time.
我想也许
I just thought that maybe
我们可以互相了解一下
we can get to know each other.
我不知道为什么来这儿
I don’t even know why I’m here.
我可以付你钱
I can pay you.
你想花钱叫我陪你?
You want to pay me to spend time with you?
我可以辅♥导♥你的功课
And I can help you with your work.
我工作就是干这个的
It’s what I do for my job.
我可以帮你通过课程
I can help you pass your classes.
你在网上教学? -是的
You teach online? -Yes.
你学生知道你长啥样吗?
Your students know what you look like?
我一直都把摄像头关着
I keep the camera shut off.
这倒是个好主意
Yeah, that’s probably a good idea.
我辅♥导♥员说 只要我有一门课程
My counselor says that if I show a lot of improvement
进步明显
in one subject,
我兴许就可以毕业
I might be able to graduate.
你可以用英文重写这篇文章
You can rewrite these essays for English.
一定要写的非常好
They have to be really good, though.
听着
Well, look, um…
我不知道我是否应该替你写
I don’t know if I should write them for you,
但我可以辅♥导♥你写
but I can work with you on them.
你能付我多少钱?
How much can you pay me?
全部
Everything I have.
我的钱都在银行里 -多少?
All the money I have in the bank. -How much?
差不多十二万美元? 具体我得查一下
$120,000? Something like that. I’d have to check.
我从不出门
I never go out.
所有花销就是食物 房♥租 网络
All I pay for is food, rent, Internet.
然后一直在工作
And I work all the time.
全部都给我?
And you’d give all of it to me?
不给我妈 给我?
Not to my mom, to me?
是的 只是…
Yes. Just…
别告诉你妈妈
don’t tell your mom,
好吗?
all right?
另外 也许你可以为我写些东西
And maybe you could do some writing just for me.
为什么?
Why?
因为你是个聪明人
Because you’re a smart person.
我打赌 你会成为一名优秀的作家
And I bet you’d make a strong writer.
此外 我是名老师 也要检查
Plus, I’m a teacher. I want to make sure
你的学习成果
you’re getting something out of this.
真是搞不懂你
I don’t even understand you.
站起来 然后走过来
Stand up and walk over to me.
什么?
What?
走到我这儿来
Come over here. Walk toward me.
不 不用这东西
No. No. Without this thing.
站起来 然后走过来
Stand up and walk over here.
艾莉 我不行… -闭嘴!
Ellie, I can’t really… -Shut up!
过来
Come over here.
…赞美我的灵魂
…celebrate my soul.
出♥卖♥♥♥我的灵魂
Sell my soul.
甘比诺披萨
Gambino’s!
好的 钱放在…
Yeah, you can, um…
我在邮箱里放了20美元
I put a $20 in the mailbox.
好的
Sure.
你把东西放在…
You can just leave it on the…
耶… 我记得
Yeah, I, uh… I remember.
里面一切都好吧?
Everything okay in there?
很好
Yeah.
你确定?
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
我很好
I’m fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
缓慢呼吸
Breathe slowly.
放轻松
Relax.
这是压力指示器 测量你的排汗量
It measures perspiration. It’s an indicator of stress.
通过将大脑和身体
It’s about establishing a relationship
建立联♥系♥
between your brain and your body.
如果你知道如何让自己平静
If you know how to make yourself calm,
那你的血压也就会…
then your blood pressure will…
看
Here.
我不需要一台小机器来教我
I don’t need a little machine to tell me
如何呼吸和控制排汗
to take a few deep breaths and stop sweating.
显然 你很他妈需要
Well, apparently, you fucking do.
再做一次深呼吸
Take another deep breath.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们只是在尝试不同的疗法
We’re just gonna try some different methods, or whatever.
如果你拒绝去医院 那你会…
If you refuse to go to the hospital, then you’ll…
我也不知道
I don’t know.
这是从哪来的?
Where’d this come from?
嘿
Hey.
她来过?
Was she here?
不 我不喜欢这样
No, I don’t like this.
这样不行
This isn’t a good idea.
你很清楚你不能接近她
You know you’re not supposed to be around her.
她妈妈知道吗?
Does her mom know about this?
我只是想见见她
I just wanted to see her.
玛丽一直不让她见我
Mary has kept her from me all this time.
你怎么突然这么想见她了?
Why do you suddenly need to see her so bad, why now?
丽兹
Liz.
你究竟怎么会有她的作业?
Why the hell do you have her homework, anyway?
听着 我不是故意的
Look, I didn’t plan for this.
她的学习需要帮助
She needs some help at school,
所以会帮她写几篇文章
so I’m gonna help her with a few essays.
她八岁起你就没再见过她
You haven’t seen her since she was eight years old,