Oh.
小时候我爸爸逼着我去教会
My dad forced me to go when I was a kid.
烂透了
It was awful,
听着那些末世屁话长大
growing up with all that end times bullshit.
你还年轻
You’re young.
怎么会相信那些
Why the hell would you want to believe
世界即将毁灭终结的言论?
that the world is about to end?
我相信当基♥督♥再临时
I believe that when Christ returns,
世界会更美好
it’s gonna be beautiful.
听着 你可以走了
Look, you can go.
我知道查理很感激你想帮他 但
I know Charlie appreciates the help, but
如果你想改变他…
if you’re here to convert him…
我们不改变
Oh, we don’t convert,
我们的使命是把希望带给所有…
our message is a message of hope for people of all…
有信仰的人
People of all faiths.
你的初衷很好 但…
I know. You’re sweet. But…
相信我 他不想跟新生会扯上关系
Believe me, he doesn’t want to hear about New Life.
为什么?
Why?
新生会给他制♥造♥了太多痛苦
Because it’s caused him a lot of pain.
怎么会?
How?
它害死了他男朋友
It killed his boyfriend.
你是说教会…
You’re saying the church…
害死了查理的男朋友 没错
Killed Charlie’s boyfriend, yes.
而且新生会
And I should add that New Life
也给我的人生制♥造♥了很多痛苦 所以
has caused me a lot of pain in my life. So,
我们不需要你
we don’t need you coming over here,
尤其是现在 这周
especially not now, not this week.
为什么?
Why?
因为他下周可能就不在这儿了
Because he probably won’t be here next week.
他要去哪?
Where’s he going?
对不起 你得过来下 丽兹
I’m sorry you had to come over, Liz.
不 没关系
No, it’s okay.
对不起 我一直以为我要死了
I’m sorry that I always think I’m dying.
查理 你的血压是238/134
Charlie, your blood pressure is 238 over 134.
对不起 -去医院
I’m sorry. -Go to the hospital.
对不起
I’m sorry.
别再说对不起了 去医院
Stop saying you’re sorry. Go to the hospital.
您得了充血性心力衰竭
You have congestive heart failure.
如果你不去医院
If you don’t go to the hospital,
这周末你就会死
you’ll be dead by the weekend.
你会死的
You will die.
那我得赶紧工作了
Well, then, I better get to work
这周有很多文章要批阅
because I have a lot of essays this week.
该死!
God damn it!
对不起 我知道我是个烂人
I know. I’m sorry, I’m an awful person. I know.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你还想听基♥督♥之爱和救赎福音吗?
Did you still want to hear about Christ’s message of love and salvation?
不 他不想!
No, he does not!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我走
I’ll go.
我还不明白
I still don’t understand
你为什么叫我读那篇文章
why you had me read that essay to you.
那是篇非常好的文章
It’s a really good essay.
再见
Goodbye.
查理 你必须去医院 情况太严重了
Charlie, you have to go to the hospital. This has gone way too far.
然后欠一屁♥股♥医疗费用
And rack up tens of thousands of dollars in hospital bills
我永远都还不起 永远
I’ll never be able to pay back, ever.
可我也不好受 知道吗?
This affects me too, you know?
你是我朋友
You’re my friend.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你再说一句对不起
You say you’re sorry one more time,
我就拿刀捅你 我向上帝发誓!
I will shove a knife right into you, I swear to God!
动手吧 有什么用?
Go ahead, what’s it gonna do?
我的内脏起码有两尺厚
My internal organs are two feet in, at least.
我早就告诉过你后果
I’ve been telling you this would happen.
我知道
I know.
我有没有告诉过你? -告诉过
Haven’t I been telling you? -You have.
新一轮共和党总统初选
…a new GOP presidential primary.
然而 缺席选票投票率
However, they say absentee ballots
是近年来他们见过最低的一次 -这可不妙
are the lowest they’ve seen in recent history. -That’s not good.
的确 如果你想给共和党初选投票
No, it’s not. Get out and vote tomorrow.
明天就去吧
if you want to vote in the Republican primary.
我们目前的民调显示 共和党中
Our current polls do show, among Republicans,,
30%的人支持特朗普… -丽兹
30% favor Trump… -Liz.
参议员特德克鲁兹
…senator Ted Cruz,
17%的人会投给佛罗里达州参议员马可·卢比奥
17% would vote for Florida senator Marco Rubio,
俄亥俄州州长约翰·卡西奇为5%
and 5% for Ohio governor John Kasich.
丽兹
Liz.
…其他人 如果可以的话
…for someone else, if they could.
低于百分之一就不知道了
Below a percent that just don’t know.
与此同时 民♥主♥党方面
Meanwhile, Vermont senator Bernie Sanders
佛蒙特州参议员伯尼·桑德斯有望赢得宝石州…
is expected to win the Gem State on the Democratic side…
求你了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 我看过这个 很好看
Oh, I’ve seen this one, it’s good.
在书的第一部分
In the first part of his book,
作者
the author,
以主人公以实玛利自称
calling himself Ishmael,
在一个海边小镇
is in a small seaside town
他和
and he is
一个叫魁魁格的人
sharing a bed with a man
睡在一起
named Queequeg.
作者和魁魁格去了教堂
The author and Queequeg go to church,
然后登上了一艘船
and later, they set out on a ship
船长是个名叫亚哈的
captained by the pirate named
海盗
Ahab,
他只有一条腿
who is missing a leg,
他非常想杀死一头
and very much wants to kill the whale
名叫莫比迪克的
which is named Moby Dick,
白鲸
and which is white.
随着故事不断推进
In the course of the book,
海盗亚哈遭受了千难万苦
the pirate Ahab encounters many hardships.
他穷尽毕生精力
His entire life is set around
追杀这头鲸鱼
trying to kill a certain whale.
我认为这很可悲
I think this is sad
因为这头鲸鱼没有任何情感
because the whale doesn’t have any emotions.
它只是头
He’s just
可怜又巨大的动物
a poor, big animal.
我也为亚哈感到难过
And I feel bad for Ahab as well
…因为他认为只要杀了这头鲸鱼
…because he thinks that his life will be better
他的人生就能变得更好
if he can just kill this whale.
但事实上
But in reality,
这根本无济于事
it won’t help him at all.
这本书让我开始思考
This book made me think
自己的人生
about my own life.
这本书让我开始思考自己的人生
This book made me think about my own life.
这本书让我开始思考自己的人生
This book made me think about my own life.
周二
充血性心力衰竭
充血性心力衰竭 肥胖症 后果
死亡率
血压 238/134
血压238/134意味着什么 …三♥级♥高血压
拨♥打♥911
我是不是也会长胖?
Does this mean now I’m gonna get fat?
不 不会
No, it doesn’t.
我块头一直很大
I was always big.
我只是
I just…
失控了
I let it get out of control.
你妈妈同意你来这儿?
So, was your mom okay with you coming over here?
我没告诉她
I didn’t tell her.
很高兴见到你
It’s really good to see you.
你看上去美极了
You look beautiful.