你不该承受这一切
You did not deserve that.
我不知道我怎么
I don’t know how
会做出这种事
I could have done such a thing.
你是那么美
You’re so beautiful.
你很优秀 -别说了
You’re amazing. Stop.
你很优秀
You’re amazing.
这篇文章很优秀
This essay is amazing.
这篇文章就是你
This essay is you.
别说了
Stop saying that.
这篇文章就是你 -别说了!
This essay is you. -Stop saying that!
你是我一生最好的结晶
You’re the best thing I have ever done.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
艾莉!
Ellie!
我受不了了 我要走了
No. Okay, I can’t be here right now. I have to go.
你很完美
You’re perfect.
你会幸福
You’ll be happy.
你在乎别人
You care about people.
救护车要来了 他们会帮你
The ambulance is coming, they’ll help you.
不 他们帮不了
No. They won’t.
你要去医院 -不
You’re going to the hospital. No.
你需要做手术!
You just need surgery, or something!
读给我听
Read it to me.
什么?
What?
如果你想帮我 就读给我听
If you want to help, read it to me.
读了 就能帮我
You’ll help if you read it.
混♥蛋♥ 你个胖混♥蛋♥!
You asshole. You fat fucking asshole!
读了… -去你的
You’ll help… Fuck you.
求你 -去你的!
Please. Fuck you!
艾莉!
Ellie!
爸爸 求你了
Daddy, please.
在神奇巨著《白鲸》中 作者赫尔曼·梅尔维尔
In the amazing book, Moby Dick, by the author Herman Melville,
记述了他在海上的故事
the author recounts his story of being at sea.
在书的第一部分
In the first part of his book,
作者以主人公以实玛利自称
the author, calling himself Ishmael,
在一个海边小镇
is in a small seaside town
他和一个叫魁魁格的人睡在一起
and he is sharing a bed with a man named Queequeg.
作者和魁魁格去了教堂
The author and Queequeg go to church
然后登上了一艘船
and later set out on a ship
船长是个名叫亚哈的海盗
captained by a pirate named Ahab,
他只有一条腿
who is missing a leg,
他非常想杀死一头
and very much wants to kill the whale
名叫莫比迪克的白鲸
which is named Moby Dick, and which is white.
随着故事不断推进
In the course of the book,
海盗亚哈遭受了千难万苦
the pirate Ahab encounters many hardships.
他穷尽毕生精力追杀这头鲸鱼
His entire life is set around trying to kill a certain whale.
我认为这很可悲
I think this is sad
因为这头鲸鱼没有任何情感
because this whale doesn’t have any emotions,
也不知道亚哈有多么想杀它
and doesn’t know how bad Ahab wants to kill him.
它只是头可怜又
He’s just a poor
巨大的
big
动物
animal.
我也为亚哈感到难过
And I feel bad for Ahab as well,
因为他认为只要杀了这头鲸鱼
because he thinks that his life will be better
他的人生就能变得更好
if he can just kill this whale,
但事实上 这根本无济于事
but in reality, it won’t help him at all.
这本书让我感到非常悲伤
I was very saddened by this book,
很多角色都让我为之触动
and I felt many emotions for the characters.
但最令我难过的
And I felt saddest of all
是那一遍遍无聊的
when I read the boring chapters
关于鲸鱼的描述
that were only descriptions of whales,
因为我知道作者是想让我们
because I knew that the author was just
从他的悲伤故事里得到些许喘息
trying to save us from his own sad story,
哪怕就那么一会儿
just for a little while.
这本书让我开始思考自己的人生
This book made me think about my own life,
而更让我欣慰的是…
and then it made me feel glad for my…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!