和他在一起的是谁? 是他的妻子和他的孩子
– Who’s that with him? – Those are the wife and kids.
他们不是分开了吗?
Didn’t they used to have a real fucked-up relationship?
现在不是了 有些事情是可以改变的
Not anymore. That’s something else that changed.
似乎是 你好美国节目
It seems Hello America with Byrant Gumbel…
给他们了个新的开始
gave them all a fresh start…
并且除去个人所得税后 他增加的98万美元薪水
and an increase in salary to $980,000 outside promotional fees…
使达夫年薪超百万
which puts Dave well over $1 million a year.
-我打赌,是这个改变了他妻子 -没错,那可是个大数字
– That got his wife’s ear, I bet. – You bet. That buys a lot of face time.
现在一切顺利
Now everything’s great.
– Did he say that? – Yeah, he told me that…
你好美国
Hello, America.
你的业余爱好?
What are your hobbies?
写作,射箭
Writing. Archery.
你没有一个气象学方面的学历吧?
And you don’t have a degree in meteorology?
大体上是如此
General communications.
听着,我们看了你在芝加哥的工作表现
Well, listen. We’ve seen a lot of your work in Chicago.
好的
Okay.
我们认为非常好
We think you’re great, refreshing.
我们喜欢那个天气预报的节目
We love the Spritz Nipper.
谢谢
Great.
为什么不弄个幕布,然后试一下镜头呢?
Why don’t we run some blue screen, and we’ll do a walk-through on the set?
好的
Great.
那是你的位置 我去弄幕布
Here’s your station. We’ll run some screen.
给我一点时间就好了
Give me a second to set it up.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
我在这等马克 我要试镜头
I’m waiting for Mark. I’m running some screen.
-达夫 -布赖恩特
– Dave. – Bryant.
-紧张吗? -不
– Nervous? – No.
-真的? -是的
– Sure? – Yeah.
你看起来有点紧张
You look just a little bit nervous.
不是的
It’s not nerves.
-其他的 -是的
– Other shit. – Yeah.
西北部天气暖和
…mild in the Northwest.
当高压云团移♥动♥后
As this high-pressure system gives way…
在新墨西哥气温将会回升
we’ll see warm temperatures in New Mexico…
我知道那不是神经质
I know it’s not neurosurgery…
但对着幕布讲话是我工作的一部分 并且不很简单
but green screen is the one part of my job that’s not really easy.
纽约35度,密西根州西部气温会更低
…35 in New York with colder temperatures west to Michigan…
我们需要假装后面是卫星云图
You need a sense of where put-ons will come from…
而且要指点到位
and a pretty strong sense of scale.
新奥尔良和亚特兰大适合旅游
…there are travel advisories in New Orleans and Atlanta.
那天气很好
It’s pretty heavy weather…
这个我很在行的
I’ve gotten real good at it.
我想一切进行的都不错
I thought everything went over pretty well.
我们几天后通知你结果
So we’ll let you know in a couple of days.
好的
Okay.
这是我父亲,罗伯特 斯普瑞泽 和我女儿
This is my father, Robert Spritzel, and my daughter.
我们要赶不上我们的飞机了
We’re a little late for our plane…
我想我们要赶快离开
so we thought we’d leave from here.
哦,对不起,我使你们迟了 没什么
– Yeah, I’m sorry. We kept you late. – That’s cool.
-你有电♥话♥号♥码吧? -是的
– So you’ve got the numbers? – Yes.
我忘了告诉你还有另外的一项基本报酬 4万2千美元
There’s a built-in with Purina I forgot. $42,000.
没关系
Okay.
-什么基本报酬? -是一项协议中提到的
– What’s a built-in? – It’s a compulsory endorsement…
如果我得到这份工作
if I’m offered the job.
-买♥♥狗粮食的? -是,宠物花费报销
– Dog food? – Yeah. Pet products.
达夫没有宠物啊
Dave doesn’t own a pet.
不,我有杰克逊
Well, I have Jackson.
可杰克逊是你妻子和孩子的狗
Jackson lives with your wife and kids.
我们以后再说
We’ll let you know.
-罗斯在这 -是吗?
– Russ is here. – Okay.
-麦克在哪里? -里面
– Where’s Mike? – Inside.
-达夫 -你好,罗斯
– Dave. – Hi, Russ.
他在楼上 仍然为那事心绪不宁
He’s upstairs. He’s still pretty upset about it.
-他和你谈起那事的经过了? -是的
– Did he talk about it? – Yeah.
-和你? -他告诉了我们发生了什么
– To you? – He’s told us what happened.
那是他的戒毒顾问 邓 伯顿 我猜他想要
He was with his counselor, Don Boden. I guess he…
我真的不知道为什么会发生后来的事
I don’t really know why what happened next happened.
他正在说我儿子的情况 而我正摘下手套
He was talking about my son, and I was taking my gloves off.
显然,他们要去看电影
Apparently, they were going to a movie…
你干什么? 你凭什么在这?
– What the fuck? – Why are you here?
你在干什么? 你为什么在这?
– What are you doing? – Why are you here?
-我在这帮助诺琳 -凭什么用你帮助?
– I’m helping Noreen! – Why are you helping?
-达夫 -我的儿子,天哪
– Dave. – Son. Jesus.
然后就是
Here’s something that…
如果你希望你父亲认为你不是个愚蠢的人的话
if you want your father to think you’re not a silly fuck…
就不要用手套随便打人家的脸
don’t slap a guy across the face with a glove.
因为如果你那样做了 他就会想
Because if you do that, that’s what he will think…
除非你是19世纪的贵族或其他什么的
unless you’re a nobleman or something in the 19th century…
可惜我不是
which I’m not.
-你要自己走进去吗 ,爸爸? -是
– You can get inside okay, Dad? – Yeah.
“我背靠着墙站着 要了个女孩
“When my back’s against the wall, I order a chink call-girl…
“和里奇玩了会
“or I box some rounds with Richie…
“那个波多黎个的左撇子
“the Puerto Rican southpaw at Clancey’s gym.
“但今天晚上,罗伊想
“‘But tonight,’ Roy thought…
“一旦我要去偷核弹
“‘once I smuggle this fucking plutonium out…
“我要喝点苏格兰酒然后去睡个好觉
“‘I’m just going to drink some Scotch and hit the sack.’
“罗伊去实验室接奥利弗
“Roy had picked up Oliver at his science lab…
“那些小瓶子给他带来了不少的麻烦
“and there he snagged the vials.
“他把它们装进了电脑包装箱里 ”
“He stashed them in his computer case…”
我母亲想了个叫活着的葬礼的主意
My mom discovered an idea known as a living funeral…
是她在本书中读到的 来帮助将死的罗伯特
in a book she read to help her with Robert dying.
就是把家族成员和亲朋好友都聚在一起
It’s where someone’s family and friends gather…
就象参加一个人的葬礼
like they might at the person’s funeral…
可那个人还活着 所以大家可以渡过最后的时光
only when the person’s alive, so they can see everybody.
-嘿,你好吗? -你好吗?
– Hey, what’s up? – What’s up?
嘿,本周最低温什么时候?
Hey, what’s the Nipper?
什么意思? 本周什么时候最低温?
– What’s that? – What’s the Nipper this week?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你都不知道?
You don’t know yet?
拜托你为我想一想
Come on, man.
怎么了? 我只是问你节目的事
What? I just asked you about the Nipper.
星期一好了吧?就是那天行了吧?
Monday, okay? That’s the… Okay?
-你出什么问题了? -现在是二月,朋友,很冷的
– What’s your problem? – It’s February, man. It’s cold.
妈的
Fuck!
-我去你♥妈♥的♥ -我去你♥妈♥的♥
– Fuck you, then. – Fuck you!
你知道什么是变化无常吗?
Do you know what variance is?
你认为你可以在一周之前预测某一天的天气
You think you could pick out a day…
并且准确无误吗 你懂吗?
a week ahead and give a realistic… You know?
-你知道吗? -天气预报员
– Did you know that? – Weatherman!
天哪 妈的
God! Fuck!
我也有孩子
I have kids!
我要去见我的孩子
I have to go see my kids!
你却把这狗屎派扔到我的身上
You put fucking pie shit on my coat!
你要我带着这脏东西去见我的孩子吗?
I have to see my kids with pie on me, man?
带着这脏东西去见你的崽子吧
Go see your kids with shit on you!
嘿,冷静点
Hey, calm down, man!
我要去见我的家人
I have to see my family!
我要去见…
I have to see…
-哈罗? -哈罗? 达夫?
– Hello? – Hello? Dave?
-什么? -是你好美国的马克 德尔森
– What? – It’s Mark Dersen from Hello America.
你好,达夫
Hi, Dave.
-一切顺利 -谢谢
– Take care. – Okay.
诺琳
Noreen.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
雪莉看起来很高兴
Shelly looks nice.
我们在纽约买♥♥的
We bought that in New York.
是的,我知道的,所以我这么说
Yeah, I know. That’s why I said it.
很不错
It’s very nice.
诺琳,我得到那份工作了 和布赖恩特甘伯合作的你好美国
Noreen, I got offered the show. Hello America with Bryant Gumbel.
太棒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!