Names and stuff.
你有绰号♥吗?
Do you ever get called names?
什么样的?
Like what?
这我不知道,像 “聋哑” 如果你没听到一个问题
I don’t know, like “dummy” if you miss a question…
或 “骆驼趾”
or “camel toe.”
是的,骆驼趾
Yeah. Camel toe.
知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
什么为什么?
Why what?
为什么叫你骆驼趾?
Why you get called camel toe?
知道
Yeah.
为什么?
Why, hon?
因为骆驼趾是坚韧的
Because camel toes are tough.
它们走过沙漠和滚烫的石头
They can walk all over the desert and all the hot rocks.
我也是坚韧的
I’m tough.
完全正确,由于它们是坚韧的
That’s right. It’s because they’re tough.
回去买♥♥东西?
You ready to shop again?
我想他们用骆驼趾做了车轮胎
I think they make car tires out of camel toes.
是的,我想我听说过
Yeah, I think I heard that.
我想你比那些家伙成熟一些的
I just think you’re more grown-up than that other stuff.
我不认为我喜欢的
I don’t think I like it.
但刚才那些是适合小孩子穿的
But that was sort of kid stuff.
我喜欢这裙子,这是纽约的新款
I like this dress. It’s New York style.
让我看看
Let me see.

Hey.
-喜欢吗? -我喜欢,好啊
– You like it? – I like it. Yeah.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
是的,我想我喜欢的
Yeah, I think I do.
穿起来舒服吗? 因为,你知道,就是这个
Do you feel comfortable in it? Because, you know, that’s the thing.
是的,很舒服
Yeah, it’s comfy.
你看起来好极了
You look great.
你看起来成熟了
You look all grown-up.
好,换一个,多买♥♥几件
Okay, change. Let’s get some more.
真的?
Really?
当然,然后我们让爷爷看看我们买♥♥的新东西
Sure, and then we’ll go show Poppop some of this stuff.
爷爷 爷爷
Poppop! Poppop!
-看看这个 -非常好,小宝贝
– Check this out. – That’s nice, hon.
我知道,我买♥♥了好多呢
I know. I got a lot more, too!
达夫
Dave.
-感觉怎么样? -我非常好
– How are you feeling? – I’m all right.
麦克被抓了
Mike got arrested.
什么?
What?
他逃出了他戒毒顾问的车 在他们去看电影的路上
He fucked his drug counselor’s car up. They were on their way to a movie.
电影?
A movie?
麦克说他想要碰他
Mike said he was trying to suck him off.
然后麦克扔石头打破窗子逃出来
Then Mike chucked a rock through his car’s passenger window.
碰他和扔石头是什么?
What is this sucking and chucking rocks?
我是说,什么意思?
I mean, what is this?
那小子说什么?
What did the guy say?
他说麦克要偷他的钱包
He said Mike tried to jack his wallet.
儿子,到底是怎么回事?
What is this sucking and chucking and jacking and fucking-up, Son?
他刚15岁
He’s 15 years old!
这算什么?
What is this shit?
-他在哪里? -他在家
– Where is he? – He’s at home.
这算什么?
What is this?
妈的
Fuck.
你准备好见医生了吗?
Are you ready for the doctors?
是的
Yeah.
瞄准你了 你死定了
Got you! You’re dead.
我想他所说的发生了 发生了
I think just what he said happened, happened.
我想那小子在打他的主意
I think the guy was trying to make a move on him…
麦克被吓坏了
and Mike got surprised and scared.
给我到买♥♥瓶汽水好吗?
Hon, will you get me a pop from the pop machine?
你能一会再喝汽水吗?
Can you get your pop later?
我在把雪莉打发走 不能让她听到这些的
I’m trying to send Shelly away so she doesn’t have to hear this.
那小子说麦克要偷他的钱包
This guy says that Mike tried to steal his wallet…
这也正是警♥察♥来的时候我们争吵的原因
and that’s why they were fighting when the police came.
-他现在怎么样? -有点受惊吓,我不知道的
– How is he? – He’s scared. I don’t know.
我马上赶回去
I can come home.
不,待在那 完成你自己的事
No, stay there and do your Hello America thing.
-你怎么… -什么?
– You act like… – What?
麦克有麻烦
Like Mike’s in trouble…
你却让我完成面试,拜托
’cause I’m interviewing at Hello America. Give me a break!
我没钱
I don’t have any money.
罗斯在这帮忙的
Russ is helping anyway.
-他在那干什么? -他在这帮很大的忙,不是吗?
– That dildo’s what? – He’s been a big help, okay?
你待在那吧
You can stay there.
好,我和骆驼趾待在一起
Fine. I’ll stay here with camel toe.
那边你费心了 你照顾去吧
You just take care of stuff there! You take care of it!
骆驼趾? 你在说什么?
Camel toe? What are you talking about?
是我找到的别人嘲笑雪莉的话
I had to find out how kids taunt Shelly about that…
你的不关心使她被嘲笑
and you’re letting her get taunted.
你一点也不关心她在学校的生活
You’re not paying attention to the way she goes to school!
我关心所有的事
I take care of everything around here.
我给她买♥♥了新衣服
Well, I bought her new stuff.
我给她买♥♥了好多新东西
I bought her a bunch of brand new stuff…
-她和我说了一切 -别那么激动
– and she told me all kinds of stuff, so… – Don’t be such a dick.
你只和她过一个周末
You have her for one weekend.
你知道什么 诺琳?就是…
You know what, Noreen? Just…
妈的 别的不说,让我和麦克讲话
Fuck! Whatever. Let me talk to Mike.
他睡着了 不要像那样和我说话
He’s sleeping, and don’t talk to me like that.
满嘴脏话
More dildo, more fucking…
听着,我得挂断了,诺琳 我以后和你谈
Listen, I have to go, Noreen. I’ll talk to you soon.
随便
Whatever.
我以为你会试着和诺琳把事情办好
I thought you were trying to improve matters with Noreen…
却这么粗暴
if not reconcile.
是的,弗洛斯特说了什么?
I am. What did Frost say?
他十分钟后和我谈话
He wants to speak to me in about 10 minutes.
那里很冷
It was cold in there.
给我一杯咖啡,达夫? 我可以暖和一下
Would you get me a coffee, Dave? So I can warm up.
是的,爸爸
Yeah, Dad.
Dildo. Jacking…
你好
Hi.
你好,6毛5
Hi. $0.65.
妈的
Fuck.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hi.
爷爷进去了?
Poppop went in?
-是的 -很好,他要一杯咖啡
– Yeah. – Great. Yeah. He wanted a coffee.
我的钱包呢?
Do you have my wallet?
里面只有1美元
You only had $1.
你应该多带点钱的
You should carry more money than that.
我知道
I know.
他说过深入治疗是否会…
Well, did he say whether any more therapy could…
不,他也没有好办法
No, he didn’t have a different opinion than Pritch.
已经扩散了
There’s too large a plane.
不能做什么了
It’s a no-go.
-那他说… -他说几个月
– Well, did he say… – He said months.
-很多月么? -很多什么意思?
– Did he say a lot of months? – Well, what’s a lot?
我不知道,比如12
I don’t know, like 12.
哈,儿子,要是12个月他为什么不说一年呢
Well, if he meant 12, he probably would’ve said a year, Son.
我想他的意思是三或四个月
I think he meant three or four.
你明天还有事情呢
Well, you have a big day tomorrow.
你好美国的试镜
The Hello America show.
是的
Yeah.
伟大的典礼官来了 达夫 斯普瑞泽
… and here comes the grand marshal, Dave Spritzel.
他原来不是姓斯普瑞兹?
Didn’t his name used to be Spritz?
是的,他的确是
Yeah, it sure did…
但他改回来了,还是原来的斯普瑞泽
but he changed it back to the original Spritzel.
那为什么改呢?
Why the change, Ed?
如果你的影响很大,没什么不可以的
Well, when you’re national, there’s no more up.
所以他改了回来
So he changed it back…
就像约翰 麦伦一样 他现在可是个公众人物
like John “Cougar” Mellencamp. He’s realer now and more authentic.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!