你这烂人,去你♥妈♥的♥,你个小肥猪
You are a dildo, pork-fuck. You porker!
停,儿子?
Stop, Son.
好吗?
Would you?
你怎么不走?
Why don’t you go?
你怎么在这?你没事吧?
Why are you here? Are you okay?
我来和诺琳谈谈
I came to talk to Noreen.
达夫,行了,我以后跟你谈
Dave, come on. I will talk to you later.
-达夫,怎么样,儿子? -没什么,只是….
– Dave, what’s going on, Son? – It’s nothing. Just…
你怎么在这?
Why are you here, anyway?
我来和诺琳谈谈 关于雪莉的事
I came to talk to Noreen about an issue concerning Shelly.
嗯,你可以跟我谈 我也是她家长,所以?怎么了?
Well, you can talk to me. I’m her parent, too. So? What?
雪莉穿的衣服不适合她…
Shelly dresses in clothing not appropriate for her…
紧身的
clinging stuff.
所有的孩子穿…. 爸爸,时代不同了
All kids wear… Dad, it’s a different generation.
他们叫她骆驼趾
They call her camel toe.
-什么? -你注意到了吗?
– What? – Are you aware of that?
什么?
What?
她的同学叫她骆驼趾
That her colleagues call her camel toe.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
也就是说她的下身轮廓…
It means the crease in her vagina…
他们能够清楚地从衣服的褶皱中看到
that they can discern through her clothing.
-什么? -骆驼趾
– What? – Camel toe.
对,我听见了 我是说,你怎么知道这事的?
Yeah, I heard you. I mean, how do you know they do that?
我听说的
I heard it.
星期三我去接雪莉的时候听见的奚落 大一点的男孩子们叫的
I picked Shelly up on Wednesday, heard taunting, the older boys calling it.
-你可能听错了 -没有,我听见骆驼–
– You might have heard wrong. – No, I heard camel…
好了,好了,听着,我来解决
Okay, okay, look. I’ll deal.
我要她的前十字韧带好起来
I want to get her through this ACL thing.
我要带她去射箭
I’m gonna take her shooting.
我要给她重新申请
I’m gonna reapply her there.
我要让她跟我聊天 我要带她…
I’m gonna get her talking to me. I’m gonna get to her…
我会解决的
and I’m gonna work it out.
骆驼趾真的很形象 就像罗伯特说的一样
A camel toe is pretty much what Robert said it was.
只是当你比你应该知道的了解更多
It’s basically just when you can make out more than you should.
但是就是如此….
But it’s the kind of thing…
她12岁,你知道吗?
She’s 12, you know?
如果你在身边并且留意 你听见了…
If you’re around and paying attention, you catch it…
那么外号♥就不会叫开了 也许她也就不会开始抽烟
then name-calling doesn’t start, and maybe smoking doesn’t start.
也许她能多做几年开心的小孩
And maybe she can just stay a happy kid for a couple more years.
她不应该不开心
She shouldn’t be unhappy.
妈的,她对别人做过什么?雪莉
Fuck. What did she ever do to anybody? Shelly.
-哈喽 -嘿
– Hello. – Hey.

Hey.
听着
Listen.
诺琳,我在想…
Noreen, I was thinking…
这种来来回♥回♥…
this pushing and pulling…
我们不时的激战…
the tug-of-war we do sometimes…
对孩子不好
it’s not good for the kids.
没错
It’s not.
诺琳,我们去看医生吧 解决问题,我们–
Noreen, let’s see somebody. Work it out. Let’s…
-妈的 -狗屁
– Fuck! – Asshole!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
-我被汽水打中了 -什么?
– I got hit with a pop! – What?
妈的….
A fucking…
重量杯
A Big Gulp.
-天 -你没事吧?你没事吧?
– Man. – Are you okay? Are you okay?
对,我没事,我没事,那么…
Yeah, I’m okay. I’m okay. So…
我说的….
what I was saying…
去看医生?
See somebody?
我们从建立信任训练开始
We’re going to begin with some trust-building exercises.
亲密接触,起身,我们开始
The Buddy Drop. Up on your feet. Let’s go.
达夫, 诺琳,中间来
Dave, Noreen. Center circle.

Okay.
现在,诺琳 你只要让你自己向后倒…
Now, Noreen, you’re just gonna let yourself go…
达夫会接住你的
and Dave is gonna catch you.
-只要向后? -对,双臂交叉放在前面
– Just go back? – Yeah. Cross your arms up front.
-现在? -只要你准备好了
– Now? – Whenever you’re ready.

Okay.
好,很好
Good. Very good.
好,特里萨, 马克,你们来
All right, Teresa, Mark. You’re up.

Okay.
现在我要你们说出一些…
Now I want you to name something…
你做了会影响到你伴侣的事情…
that you did that affected your partner…
而你却不以此为荣
and that you’re not proud of.
我电脑上有色情杂♥志♥,大体上的
I had this thing with porno on the computer, sort of.
我有点过分关注–
I got a little preoccupied…
事实上,我要你写下来 不用说
Actually, I want you to write it down, not say it.

Okay.
我要你们写在纸上
I want you to put it on the paper that you got for a reason.

Okay.
确认这是对方不知道的事情…
Now make sure it’s something the other person doesn’t know about…
他们不知道
that they don’t know.
好了
All right.
然后把它交给对方…
Then you are going to give it to the other person…
对方永远都不要看
and the other person is never going to look at it.
永远
Ever.
这就是信任
That’s trust.
怎么了?
What’s up?
我认为达夫的科幻小说 什么的…
I thought Dave’s science-fiction novel, or whatever it was…
很蠢而且糟糕…
was stupid and sucked…
是浪费时间
and was a waste of time.
真难过,4年了?
It was embarrassing. Four years?
嗯,我想进行得很不错
Well, I thought that went pretty well.

Yeah.
那不是科幻小说
It wasn’t science fiction, just so you know.
-什么? -那不是科幻小说
– What? – It wasn’t science fiction.
-你在说什么? -你读过吗?
– What are you talking about? – Did you even read it?
没有,有一个人物是科学家…
No. One of the side characters was a scientist…
-但这不重要– -该死的,达夫,该死的
– but that’s not even important… – God damn it, Dave. God damn it!
什么?我只是问 你有读过吗?
What? I’m just asking, did you ever even read it?
很难去读 写得太差了
It was hard to read. It was poorly written.
你是个混♥蛋♥,天啊
You’re an asshole. God.
你是个大混♥蛋♥
You are a champion asshole.
你是一等一的他妈的混♥蛋♥
You’re a real blue-ribbon fuck!
我只是想解决问题,诺琳
I just wanna make it work, Noreen.
我只是想了解一切 这样我才能应对,这就是我….
I just want to know everything, so I can make it work. That’s why I…
-我要再试一次 -我不去了,你搞砸了
– I want to try again. – I’m not going back. You fucked it up.
我是说,我们的婚姻
I mean, our marriage.
什么?
What?
我想要再试一次
I want to try again.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你知道,达夫,你不能….
You know, Dave, you can’t even…
你看了它,这是不诚实 很讨人厌
You looked at it. That’s dishonest. It’s crappy.
-诺琳 -嘿,我该看你的吗?
– Noreen. – Hey, should I look at yours?
没关系
That’s all right.
不,不,不,诺琳…
No. No, no, Noreen…
“自始至终婚姻缺少激♥情♥
“Throughout marriage BJs lacked enthusiasm.
“激♥情♥是多么重要 我们却有着不同的观点
“Had difference of opinion over how important that was.
“我想了很多”
“I thought very.”
你知道吗,达夫?
You know what, Dave?
你想知道为什么我没有激♥情♥?
You want to know why my BJs lacked enthusiasm?
我恨你
I hated you.
我恨你的头发
I hated your hair.
我恨你丑陋的腿,你的前臂
I hated your ugly legs, your forearms.
我讨厌亲你的嘴唇,达夫,好吗?
I hated kissing your lips, Dave. Okay?
这就是为什么当你的阴♥茎♥ 在我的嘴里时我没有激♥情♥
And that’s why I lacked enthusiasm when your cock was in my mouth.
嘿,亲爱的
Hey, hon.
雪莉,外面很冷
Shelly, it’s cold.
你♥爸♥爸说今天会有65度,但是….
Your father said it was going to be 65 degrees today, but…
进去吧,我们以后见
Go ahead. I’ll see you later.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!