– I walked over. – You walked? It’s freezing.
我得了淋巴瘤,达夫
I have lymphoma, David.
什么?
What?
我得了淋巴瘤
I have lymphoma.
-普尔奇医生来电♥话♥了 -什么?
– Doctor Pritch called. – What?
我有些颤抖 这是我去看病的原因
I was having tremors. That’s the reason that I went in.
普尔奇看了我的片子
Pritch read my scans.
-诊断结果如何? -嗯,不太好
– What’s the prognosis? – Well, it’s not good.
我们这个星期谈谈 我要告诉你
We’ll talk about it this week. I wanted to tell you.
好
Yeah.
我和普尔奇再谈一次之后我会给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you after I’ve talked to Pritch again.
我送你回家
I’ll drive you home.
我喜欢新鲜空气
I like the fresh air.
-那我跟你后面走 -不,没事
– Well, I’ll walk back with you. – No, that’s okay.
好吧
Okay.
每个月都有人向我扔东西…
Every couple months, someone throws something at me…
摇摇乐,有一次是玉米煎饼
a shake, a burrito once.
为什么?我想大概是因为我的名字
Why? My name, partly, I guess.
我由于职业原因改了名字
I changed it for professional reasons.
我的第一个经理建议的
My first station manager suggested it.
他说这听起来让人喜欢 这也是他们所要的品质
He said it sounded refreshing and that they wanted that quality.
这或许是对的,但也很烦人 我知道
That may be true, but it’s also annoying. I know that.
斯普瑞兹是什么样的名字?
What kind of name is Spritz?
这是个狗屎名字,是个电视名字
It’s a bullshit name. It’s a TV name.
他是狗屎
He’s bullshit.
嗯,我喜欢他,他很英俊
Well, I like him. He’s handsome.
他是狗屁
He’s an asshole.
我不喜欢他的脸
I don’t like his face.
他的丑陋的脸
His asshole face.
另外,我的工作很简单
The other thing, my job is very easy.
每天两个小时 基本上就是读出提示
Two hours a day, basically reading prompts.
我一年挣24万美金…
I make $240,000 a year…
加上出场费…
plus appearances…
那些,你知道 对我来说并不舒服…
which are, you know, not comfortable for me…
但利润可观
but lucrative.
“87年前…
“Four score and seven years ago…
“我们的父辈来到这块大♥陆♥….”
“our fathers brought forth, on this continent…”
还有上了电视,别的事情也容易了
Also, it makes other things easy, being on TV.
什么都容易
Everything’s easy.
Yeah!
我毫无成就和贡献却获得了很多报酬
I receive a large reward for pretty much zero effort and contribution.
我想摇摇乐什么的东西则是对此的回应了
The shakes and stuff are a reaction to that, I think.
你会怎么看我?
What must you think of me?
脱离家庭
Your family-leaver.
不是气象学者 确是天气预报员…
Your non-meteorologist, yet weatherman…
挨摇摇乐扔的, 妈的-开心的儿子
frosty-taking, fuck-happy son.
不要死,罗伯特 给我时间振作
Don’t die yet, Robert. Give me time to get it together.
再给我点时间
Give me a little while.
让我得到你好美国的工作 我能振作起来
Let me get the Hello America job. I can get it together.
两张票
Two for High Water.
-我来吧,邓 -不,没关系,我来
– I got mine, Don. – No, it’s cool. I got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
翠西是个婊♥子♥
Tricia’s a bitch.
她是个讨厌鬼
She’s a little cunt.
我讨厌那个讨厌鬼
I hate that little cunt.
我想要烧死她
I’d like to burn her.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
今天是公♥司♥聚会 我想我该带孩子们去
Today’s the company party. I thought I’d take the kids.
哦
Oh.
嗯,麦克不在家
Well, Mike is out.
-雪莉呢? -她去遛杰克逊了
– Shelly’s home? – She’s walking Jackson.
-你想带他们去哪儿? -溜冰场
– Where do you want to take them? – The rink. WCH.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
什么?
What?
达夫
Dave.
嘿,提姆
Hey, Tim.
-我不知道你来了 -我总是…
– I didn’t know you were coming. – I always come to these…
当我能来的时候
when I can.
如果你想去柏林布克 这周我有时间
I have some time this week if you want to go back up to Bolingbrook.
-柏林布克有什么? -运动俱乐部,射箭场
– What’s in Bolingbrook? – Sportsman’s. The archery range.
-好 -好?你想去?
– Okay. – Okay? You wanna go?
好,我记得
Okay, I remember it.
你想回去吗?
Well, do you wanna go back up?
有时候
Sometimes.
怎么了?
What’s gonna happen?
什么?
What?
你在那干什么?
What are we gonna do here?
好东西
Great stuff.
女士们先生们,各就各位
Ladies and gentlemen, on your marks!
我们冲啊斯普瑞兹队
Let’s go team Spritz!
预备开始
Get set!
冲
Go!
冲!冲!冲!
Go! Go! Go!
-继续,雪莉,快点 -我在努力
– Just keep up, Shell. Come on. – I’m trying to.
我们应该完成比赛
We should finish.
我们落后了,大大落后了
We’re last. We’re way last.
在这里我们来上一课,让我们完成比赛
There’s a lesson here. Let’s finish.
我受伤了
I’m hurt.
亲爱的,你能行 你能完成,好吗?
Hon, you can do it. You can finish. Okay?
我不想你放弃 这对爸爸很重要,好吗?
I don’t want you to quit. It’s gonna mean a lot to Dad. Okay?
好吧
All right.
我们走
Let’s go.
我的好女孩,没错
That’s my girl. That’s it.
好,我为你而骄傲
Good. I’m proud of you.
好了?
Okay?
耶 太棒了
Yay! That was great!
亲爱的,亲爱的,你没事吧?
Hon. Hon, you okay?
你不应该让我完成比赛
You shouldn’t have made me finish!
好像你要我走的是100码那么长
That was like 100 yards you made me go.
我不是足球运动员
I’m not a football-jocker.
怎么了?
What happened?
只是…. 我们在袋子里缠到一起了
Just… We got tangled up in a sack.
-怎么了? -她的前十字韧带断裂
– What happened? – She tore her ACL.
这他妈的拐杖太长了
These fucking crutches are too long!
-你说什么? -雪莉
– What did you say? – Shelly!
-嗯,你们干了什么? -只是个野餐
– Well, what were you doing? – It was a picnic.
-然后她什么断裂了? -前十字韧带,内侧侧韧带
– And she tore something? – ACL. MCL.
哪个?
Which?
都断了
Both.
-达夫 -嗯,我们没有玩蹦级
– Dave! – Well, we didn’t go bungee jumping!
只是个他妈的马铃薯袋跑比赛
It was a fucking potato-sack race!
-她就是从这学来的 -什么?
– That’s where she got it. – What?
“妈的”这个,”妈的”那个
“Fucking” this. “Fucking” that.
不,我从不在她身边说脏话
No, I never said that around her.
你不知道你说了,达夫 因为你根本就没有注意
You don’t know you have, Dave, because you don’t pay attention!
妈的
Fuck that.
什么?
What?
-就是妈的,诺琳,你知道– -达夫
– Just fuck that, Noreen. You know… – Dave.
-什么? -退后
– What? – Step back.
-退后? -退后
– Step back? – Step back.
你在说什么,罗斯?
What are you talking about, Russ?
-罗斯– -马上退后
– Russ… – Step back right now.
-去你♥妈♥的♥,马上 -去你♥妈♥的♥,斯普瑞兹
– Fuck you, right now. – Fuck you, Spritz.
你去妈的,肥佬﹛
Fuck you, fat asshole!
烂人
Dildo!
达夫,你在干什么?
David, what are you doing?
我在和我妻子说话 我在和诺琳..
I’m talking to my wife! I’m talking to Noreen…
而这个小丑 与他全然无关
and this clown, whose business this isn’t.
你骂我,就关我的事了,斯普瑞兹
You call me a dildo, it is my business, Spritz.