You can thank my credit card.
我希望可以补偿你
I intend to reimburse you.
你答应让我在书里介绍 你的故事才能两清
You agree to letting me use the story in my book, we can call it even.
休想
Not a chance.
那我还是会用这个故事 只是换个名字
Well, I can still include it anyway, change the names.
你不会的
You wouldn’t.
哈 我会 我一直在记录沿途趣闻
Ha! I would. As far as anecdotes go,
这个目前来说是最精彩的
it’s one of the best from my journey so far.
我的朋友 我的病人
My friends, you know, my patients,
他们会读你的书 对我影响不好
they’re gonna read your book, get the wrong impression of me.
你真的天真的认为 你们俱乐部的朋友
Do you honestly believe that your mates from the country club
会浪费时间来读我的书?
would waste their time reading my book?
有道理
Good point.
你的儿子是怎么样的?
What was your son like?
丹尼尔的故事跟 所有这些都没有关系
Daniel’s story’s got nothing to do with any deal.
我总得解释为什么 你来到卡米诺吧 汤姆
I have to explain why you’re out on the Camino, Tom.
我不能没来由的就写一个
Can’t just introduce some crazy, drunk American
疯狂 醉酒的美国人
into the art without giving him purpose.
疯狂 醉酒的美国人 谢谢
“Crazy, drunk American.” Thanks.
朝圣之旅的咖啡厅 都可以读到他的讣告
I can read his obituary at any lnternet cafe along the way.
但是我不能由此落判
But I can’t imagine it would shed any light
他的人格 或是他对你有什么意义
on…on who he was or what he meant to you.
他是我的儿子 你觉得他对我有什么意义?
He was my son. What do you think he meant to me?
丹尼尔和你很像
Daniel was a lot like you…
聪明 信心满满
smart, confident,
顽固不化
stubborn,
经常让我很生气
pissed me off a lot.
我可以吗?
May I?
谢谢
Thank you.
沙拉! 嘿!
Sarah! Hey! Ca va?
嗨! 卡罗!
Hola. Ca va.
嗨! 你好 贝拉
– Hey, Carlo. – Hey. Ciao, bella.
-你好 -我是杰克
– Hello. – Jack.
-你好
Oh, man!
-汤姆 -费兰克神父
– Tom! – Father Frank.
-你刚到布尔戈斯吗? -刚刚到
– Are you just getting to Burgos? – This very moment.
听着 你最少得待一天 去教堂转转
Then listen. You’ve gotta stay at least a day. Tour the cathedral.
熙德就葬在那里
El Cid is buried there.
-查尔顿·赫斯顿电影 -啊哈
– The Chuck Heston film. – Ah.
让我给疲惫的旅行者买♥♥一杯饮料
Let me buy a weary traveler a drink.
-这个已经派上了用场 -的确如此
– They’ve come in handy. – They usually do.
这里也来点塔帕斯吧 先生
Maybe a couple of tapas, too, here.
我必须告诉你
I don’t have to tell you,
这种西班牙咖啡真的很够劲
but this Spanish coffee is really strong.
我知道
-Yeah, I know. You know,
我下午不能喝它
You know, I can’t drink it in the afternoon.
不然不管走了多远都难以入睡
Otherwise, I don’t sleep a wink, no matter how far l’ve walked.
天气真好 不是吗
Is this weather beautiful?
他在弹班卓琴
He plays the, uh… he plays the banjo.
嘿 那个小孩拿了我的包!
Hey, that kid took my bag.
那个小孩偷了我的包!
That kid stole my bag!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
来这里 你这个小兔崽子! !
Hey, you little bollocks!
我会挨家挨户的找
I’ll go door to door if I have to.
-不 汤姆 这儿不行 -为什么不行?
– No, no, no. No, Tom, not here. – Why not?
-是吉普塞人 汤姆 -那又怎样?
– It’s Gypsies, Tom. – So what?
-这里是吉普赛人聚居区 -如何? !
– It’s all Gypsy here. – So what?!
听着 如果你开始敲门
Listen, you start knocking on the doors here,
门后可能会有 你接受不了的东西
you might not be happy with what you find behind it.
与此相比 偷包还是件小事呢
Having your backpack stolen’ll be the least of your worries.
那我们去警♥察♥局报案吧
Then we have to file a police report or something.
没用 警♥察♥很讨厌吉普塞人 他们可不想跟这些沾边
No, cops hate Gypsies, don’t want anything to do with it.
欧洲的每个角落 阿姆斯特丹 这里都是如此
Not in Amsterdam, not here, not anywhere in Europe.
抱歉 潮人
Sorry, Boomer.
听到了吗 小子? 我知道你在这里!
Can you hear me, son? I know you’re here!
-把盒子还给我就好了! -汤姆
– Just give me the box! – Tom.
只要给我那个小盒子!
Just give me the little box!
-你留着包好了 -汤姆 拜托
– You can keep the pack! – Tom. Come on.
只要给我那个盒子! !
Just give me the box!
你不能放弃 汤姆
You can’t give up now, Tom.
这个地方很大 我们可以买♥♥新的装备
It’s a big city. We can… can get you new gear.
明天我坐车到马德里 然后坐飞机回家
I’ll take a bus to Madrid and fly home tomorrow.
别这样 汤姆
Come on, Tom.
这一切都愚蠢透了
This whole thing was stupid.
该死的小偷吉普塞人
Bloody, thieving Gypsies.
我明白你为什么生气 先生
I understand your anger, Se?or.
我明白你为什么生气 先生
My name is Ishmael Villalobos.
我的儿子偷了你的包
My son stole your property.
他希望还给你并给你道歉
He wishes to return it and apologize.
什么都没有动过
It is as you left it.
所有东西都在这里
Everything’s there.
每一样
Everything.
我的儿子不懂自爱
My son has dishonored himself,
使家庭蒙羞也让你们受到伤害
his family and yours as well.
这就是欧洲人鄙夷 吉普塞人的原因
This is the problem with how Europeans see the Gypsy people,
小偷和乞丐!
as thieves and beggars.
你儿子没有了解你的苦心
Well, your son is not helping your cause.
对我来说非常黑暗的一天
A very dark day for me.
我希望邀请你和 你的朋友
I wish to extend an invitation to you
今晚来我家做客
and your friends to be my guests at my home this evening.
我坚持
I insist.
这是一次亲戚聚会
It will be an intimate gathering.
你不会对食物 和来客感到失望
You will not be disappointed by the food or the company.
这就是你所说的 亲戚聚会?
This is what you call an intimate gathering?
吉普赛人的标准
By gitano standards.
参加吉普赛人的婚礼的客人有时有2000人
A Gypsy wedding will sometimes have 2,000 guests.
所有都是关系很好的朋友
All close, personal friends?
确实是的
Actually, yes.
当然 你要带你的儿子的骨灰到木夏
Of course you are taking your son’s remains to Muxia.
不 到圣地亚哥德孔波斯特拉
No, to Santiago de Compostela.
到圣地亚哥的教堂
You go the cathedral in Santiago
参加的是大众朝圣及祈祷
for the pilgrims’ mass and the blessing.
你必须继续穿过 加利西亚到海边
You must continue across Galicia to the sea.
木夏有个神龛
There is a shrine in Muxia,
拉比尔亨 巴萨
la Virgen de la barca.
到那里
Go there.
把你儿子的骨灰 撒在水里
Place the remains of your son in the water.
为了他也为了你
It is for him and… and for you.
伊实玛 我不是一个非常虔诚的人
Ishmael, I’m not a very religious man.
宗教和这个没有关系
Religion has nothing to do with this.
一点关系也没有
Nothing at all.

Hey.
伊实玛 拜托了 我自己能拿
Ishmael, please, I can take it from him now.
他要帮你拿到村子的边上 少一步也不行
He will carry it to the very edge of town, not one step less.
但是他并不知道 包里有什么
But he couldn’t have known what was in the bag.
你不认为你应该 让他休息一下吗?
Don’t you think you should cut him some slack?
如果是你的儿子你会怎样?
And what if it were your son?
偷窃已经够坏了 也是错的
Stealing is bad enough and wrong.
但是我儿子做的
But what my son did could have brought
给我们的团体 带来的不仅仅是耻辱
more than shame to our community.
噢 是的 你是说像诅咒一样吗?
Ah, yes. You mean like a curse.
拜托 简单带过就好
Please. The simple mention of it.
我们的孩子们
Our children,
对我们而言 是最好的 也是最坏的
they are the very best and the very worst of us.
没错
Ishmael.
再见 谢谢
Adiós. Ygracias.
一路顺风
Buen camino.
不 没有自尊心的朝圣者
Nah. No self-respecting pilgrim in the Camino
才会住在这种大饭店里
would ever stay in a parador.
这简直就是堕落
The decadence of it is absolutely appalling.
我买♥♥单

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!