Passports, please. I need passports.
-这里有 -这是我独一无二
– Is there a… – This is my very own
非常特别的拉姆章
and very special el Ramón stamp.
在卡米诺的其它任何地方 你都找不到一个这样的章
You won’t find a stamp like this anywhere else on the Camino.
我能否用下
Uh, could l, um, use your…
这是拉姆章
This is the Ramón stamp,
我会在你们的通行证上 盖拉姆章
and I will stamp your passports with el Ramón.
拉姆章
Stamp. The Ramón stamp.
拉姆章
The Ramón stamp.
非常完美
Perfect.
非常完美! 这证明 你和拉姆待过
This is the proof you have been with el Ramón.
是 我说 我能不能
Yes, as I was saying…
你肯定饿了 是吗?
Ah, you must be hungry, yes?
是的 你们当然累了
Yes? Ah, yes. You’re tired.
但是你来到的是 全西班牙最好的旅馆
Of course. Well, but you have come to the best refugio in all of Spain.
请问我可以用一下洗手间吗?
Is there a ba?o I could use, please?
是的 是的 当然
Oh, yes. Yes, yes. Of course.

Yes.
就是那里
Aha. ls there.
厄 要我说 这问题有点大了
Uh, it’s a bit more serious, let’s say.
稍等片刻
Uh, one moment.
可以了吗?
Good? Good?
-耶 好的 -好
– Yeah. Good. – Good.
我想我们是这里唯一的朝圣者
I think we’re the only pilgrims here.
唯一活着的
The only ones alive.
汤姆 我们还住这吗?
Tom, should we stay?
有床 吃的 休息几个小时
It’s a bed and a meal, few hours sleep.
看来我们打扰人家了
Obviously we’ve interrupted something.
喂 那是 厄 有点意思
Well, that was, uh, interesting.
外面有点冷 还有谁想去?
Bit cold out there. Who’s next?
看来我们得住下来
Maybe we should stay, no?
有人问过住一晚多少钱吗?
Did anyone ask how much he’s charging for the night?
因为如果超过几欧 就太贵了
’cause if it’s more than a couple of Euros, it’s too much.
我赞成
Yeah, I second that.
-呵 -这样吧
– I.. – All right.
好的 他下来的时候 我会问他价钱
When he comes back down, I’ll ask him about the fee,
我认为拉姆不会 马上告诉我们
but I don’t think we’re gonna get a straight answer from el Ramón.
看样子可能要等一会儿
Well, it could be a while.
好吧
Okay.
我上去问他吧
I’ll go up and ask him.
他们
Them.
我跟你一起去
I’ll go with you.
-还有我 -都一起去吧
– Yeah, me, too. – Let’s all go.
五个人一起去?
What, are you all, five?
不 只是有点悬
No, just scared.
拉姆
Ay, Ramón!
喔 拉姆 拉姆
Whoo! Ramón, Ramón!
咦?
Eh?
活见鬼
Gracias.
天 伙计 到下一个旅馆
Ah, man, it’s 4 1/2 hours
-还要四个半小时 -不是吧?
– to the next albergue. – Really?
入夜后我们得 考虑搭帐篷了
Right, well, we gotta think about setting up camp for the night.
-行不通 -已经天黑了
– No way. – It’s getting dark.
嗨 潮人 汤姆? 我们准备在野外露营
Hey, Boomer, Tom, we gotta camp out.
现在这真的有朝圣的意思了
Now, this, this is a true pilgrim experience.
我们欢呼一下呗
Cheers to that,
虽然我从小就讨厌露营
even though I hated camping as a boy.
“真的有朝圣的意思”? 你那么说是什么意思?
“True pilgrim experience”? What do you mean by that?
我说的是传统 纯感观上的
Ah, well, I’m talking about tradition in the purest sense.
真正的朝圣者在卡米诺 徒步时是什么也没有带的
A true pilgrim walks the Camino with nothing.
他漂泊在外
He has to live off the land,
他接纳善意
he has to accept the kindness presented to him,
他满载而归
and he has to carry his goods on his back.
朝圣者是穷♥人♥且历经磨难
Pilgrim is poor and must suffer.
我觉得极端点说
That strikes me as extreme
成为一名 真正的朝圣者的唯一方法是
to say the only way to be a true pilgrim
模仿我们想象中的 真正的朝圣者
is to imitate what we like to think a true pilgrim is.
朝圣者非得穿得跟乞丐似的 就算没那么穷?
Should a pilgrim dress himself as a beggar even if he isn’t?
我们模仿穷♥人♥是在向 他们致意吗?
Do we honor the poor by imitating them?
我不认为五百年前的 朝圣者
I don’t think that pilgrims 500 years ago
可以抵♥制♥沿途舒适的东西
ignored the creature comforts of the road
和我们现在一样
any more than we should now.
对啊 那些朝圣者还骑 自行车呢
Yeah, and what about pilgrims on bikes
或者是骑马上卡米诺的朝圣者们?
or…or pilgrims that do the Camino on horseback?
不 要传统就应该别骑自行车 最起码是这样
No, tradition would dismiss bikers at least.
骑自行车或者骑马 可以少受罪
Biking or riding requires less suffering and less work.
但是我不觉得我们非得那样
But I don’t think we have to artificially
刻意的去自讨苦吃 而不是本来就那样
add more hardship than is already there.
刻意的去自讨苦吃 而不是本来就那样
That, in my opinion, is being a false pilgrim, not a true one.
如果你是男人 我要在拂晓和你决斗
If you were a man, I would challenge you to pistols at dawn.
你觉得呢 潮人?
What do you think, Boomer?
算了吧 一个美国人是没有意见的
Finally, an American without an opinion.
就知道拍照
Take a picture.
-早上好 亲爱的 -噢
– Good morning, sunshine. – Oh!

Hey.
人都哪去了?
Where are the guys?
出去当地农民家 要点吃的
Out gathering some provisions from the local farms.
-像真的朝圣者那样? -没错
– Like true pilgrims? – Yeah.
你不会不告而别吧 潮人?
So you weren’t even gonna say goodbye, Boomer?

Yeah, well…
你来这里干嘛 汤姆? 除了 大老远的走到这里
What are you doing out here, Tom, besides taking a really long walk?
你关心这干嘛?
Why do you care?
约斯特说你 是医生?
Joost told me you were a…a doctor.
-是的 -什么科的?
– Yeah. – What do you practice?
我是眼科医生
I’m an ophthalmologist.
-眼科医生 -是的
– An eye doctor. – Yeah.
阿! 那么 你让人们看世界 看的清楚一点 哈?
Ah. So you, uh, you help people see the world a little better, huh?
是的 也可以这么说
Yeah, that’s one way to put it.
-我来 -不
– I got it. – No, no. No, no.
呜!
Unh!

I…
对不起
I’m sorry.
喔噢!
Whoo!
为真的朝圣者欢呼三声!
Three cheers for the true pilgrims.
热的面包和咖啡 每个人都有!
Hot bread and coffee for everyone.
橘子 苹果 瞧? 我们在外漂泊
Oranges, apples. See? We’re living off the land.
本来就该这样
This is the way it’s supposed to be.
嗨 汤姆
Hey, Tom.
嗨 来一个?
Hey. Have a look.
-睡的好吗? -挺好
– Sleep well? – Yep.
-不用 谢谢 -我们有刀吗?
– No. Gracias. – Do we have knives?
我们不需要刀 直接用手撕
We don’t need knives. Just rip it apart.
汤姆 来个橙子?
Orange, Tom? Eh? Orange?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好的
Right.
我们喝完咖啡就出发
Let’s get this coffee on the go.
没事吧 汤姆?
You okay, Tom?
我没事
Yeah. Why?
汤姆
Tom.
我敢保证你世界上最 不想做的事
I’m sure the last thing in the world
就是跟我说话
you want to do is have a conversation with me.
你说的没错
You’d be right about that.
汤姆 关于你的儿子
Tom, your son…
约斯特跟我说了
Joost told me. l…
我很抱歉 我不知道
I’m so sorry. I had no idea.
约斯特跟你说了? 那个大嘴巴
Joost told you, huh? That figures.
我不知道说什么好 但是
I don’t know what to say, but…
你碰到我的时候 抓住我的手臂 有点
the way you touched me, grabbed my arm,
我是说 在我现实生活中
just…I mean, in my other life,
卡米诺以前的生活
my life before the Camino, I was married.
我结过婚 也怀孕过 第一次 也是唯一的一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!