All from my editors,
那个认为我可能又喝醉了的家伙
who probably think I’m drinking again,
也许这也没什么不好
which isn’t a bad idea.
我可以来一根吗 拜托?
Ooh. Can l, uh, bum one of those, please?
当然
Uh, uh, yes.
没问题
Sure, sure.
谢谢
Thanking you.
你的书写的是关于什么的 杰克?
So, uh, what’s your book about, Jack?
当然是卡米诺
The Camino, of course.
毫无疑问
Of course.
-你们大伙呢? -什么?
– What about all you? – What about all of us, what?
你们为什么来卡米诺徒步
Oh, why are you doing the Camino?
我走访的大部分朝圣者 说他们前往圣地亚哥
Must of the pilgrims l’ve polled say their walk to Santiago
原因是宗教 文化 或者是历史
is for religious, cultural or historical reasons.
-你在进行问卷调查? -是的 非正式的
– You’re taking a poll? – Ah, informally,
但是我一直记录沿途遇到 的朝圣者
though I have been keeping track
截至目前
of most of the pilgrims l’ve met along the way.
不到15%的人说他们是
So far, less than 15 percent
为了健康
say they were doing it for health.
5%左右的人说他们是 为了奇迹而来
Fewer than 5 percent say they’re out here looking for a miracle.
最近奇迹供不应求 杰克
Miracles are in short supply these days, Jack.
如果你不介意 我想让你参加我的问卷调查
Well, if you don’t mind, l’d like to include you in my book.
我很介意 非常介意
I do mind. Very much so.

Oh, uh…
我能不能 跟你们走一段路?
Would it be all right if I walk with you for a bit?
我不清楚他们的想法
Well, l…l don’t know about them.
噢 好吧
Uh, okay.
但我没问题 伙计
Yeah, but…but it’s okay… it’s cool with me, man.
-真的? -是的 当然
– Really? – Yeah, sure.
我叫约斯特 来自阿姆斯特丹
I’m…I’m Joost. I’m from Amsterdam.
约斯特 好的 你好
Joost. Right. Hey.
我是说 我来这里不是为了上帝
I mean, l’m…I’m not here for God or miracles
或者是奇迹这些
or any of that stuff.
我只是一个荷兰的胖子 来锻炼身体减几磅
I’m…I’m just a fat Dutchman trying to, uh, lose a few pounds.
那你来这里是为了健康的原因?
So you’re doing it for health reasons?
差不多吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, you could…
能多少谈谈嘛?
Yeah, you could more or less say that.
好 这没问题
Well, um, would it be all right
那我可以把你归到我问卷里 “为了健康”那一类吗?
if I put you under the category of doing it for health for my poll?
-行啊伙计 你说了算
Yeah, man, sure. Whatever.
-真的? -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
约斯特 荷兰人
Joost. Dutch.
为了健康
Health.
啊 谢谢
Ah. Thanks.
想不想试试这个?
Mmm. Would you like to try some of this?
这是土耳其货
It’s, uh… it’s Turkish.
我听说对写作瓶颈有帮助
I…I hear it’s good for writer’s block.
你可能是对的 约斯特
You may be right, Joost.
当然 我就知道
Yeah, I’m right. Tom!
嗨 汤姆
Hey, Tom!
没事吧?
Everything all right?
没事
Yeah, sure.
她有什么故事?
So what’s her story?
汤姆和她在朝圣休息站遇到的
Tom met her in a refugio.
是为了戒烟徒步卡米诺
Walking the Camino to quit smoking.
我只知道这些
That’s all I know about her.
她很性感 但又让人摸不透
She’s sexy, but complicated.
他看起来一板一眼
He seems like quite a stiff.
我在圣·约翰遇到他
I met him in Saint-Jean.
他是一位眼
He’s a…he’s an opth…
看眼的医生 来自加洲
an, uh…an eye doctor from California.
-眼科医师 -啊对
– An ophthalmologist? – Ah.
他来这里不是为了朝圣
Didn’t come here on pilgrimage.
更像是一场意外造就的
Seems like it was more a… like an accident.
我的朝圣之旅是三个月前
I started my pilgrimage in Paris, Joost,
由巴黎起始的 约斯特
three months ago.
如果我确信一件关于圣詹姆 的朝圣旅途的事
And if I know one certainty about the Way of Saint James,
就是没有人因为意外 而徒步卡米诺
it is that no one walks this Camino by accident.
没有人
No one.
他带着儿子的骨灰
He, um, carries the cremated remains of his son…
他儿子在比利牛斯山遇到一场 暴风雪
got caught in a bad storm
启程第一天就遭难了
over the Pyrenees first day out.
-你一定在开我玩笑 -不
– Oh, you’re kidding me. – No.
他的背包里装着那个盒子
He carries the…that box in his backpack.
沿途 他撒下小撮骨灰
He leaves little…little piles of ash all along the Camino.
太美妙了! 我是说 当然是悲剧
That’s brilliant. I mean tragic, of course,
但是很棒
but brilliant.
你认为他愿意 跟我谈这件事吗?
Um, do you think he’d, uh… want to talk to me about it?
我觉得他会马上用 拐杖戳断你的喉咙
I think he’d sooner shove that walking stick down your throat.
-你病了 -什么
You’re sick. – Eh?
我是说你来这里徒步的原因
The reason you’re out here.
-你又老又弱 -我健康着呢
– You’re ill and dying. – Not even close.
很好 我会知道的
That’s good. But I will get it.
有难度
No, you probably won’t.
下一个镇是河塔
Next town is Torres Del Río.
河上之塔
Towers on the river.
你的西班牙语说的不错
Your Spanish is pretty good.
还行吧
Yeah, well, the guidebooks stress
旅游手册上不是强调开始徒步之前
learn as much of the language as possible
语言学的越多越好吗
before you start the walk, so…
我以为你说过 不想要护花使者的
I thought you said something about not wanting any tag-alongs.
我是说过
I did.
如果走了15公里
If the last 15 kilometers are any indication,
有什么启发的话
walking the Camino with you is kind of like being alone, so…
但如果你想让我消失 也没有问题
But, hey, you want me to buzz off, that’s cool.
下一个镇开始 我会走不同的路线
Next town, I’ll go my separate way.
但是去圣地亚哥的路 没有几条
It’s not like there’s a thousand routes to get to Santiago,
所以你可能要忍♥受 不时的遇到我们中的一个
so you might have to suffer bumping into one of us from time to time.
缘分天注定
I’ll take my chances.
那就说好河塔拜别了
Torres Del Río, then.
他心情不太好
He’s in a bad mood.
自从我遇到他开始 他就一直心情不好
He’s been in a bad mood ever since I met him.
死亡总是有办法 把你整成那样
Well, death has a way of doing that to you.
你什么意思 死亡?
What do you mean, death?
她不知道吗?
She doesn’t know?
她不知道什么?
She doesn’t know what?
那她知道什么?
What doesn’t she know?
这个镇子非常缺水
This town is so short of water that the locals
村民们冬天把水储起来 夏天用
store it up in winter for use in summer.
我没有看到酒吧
I don’t see anything about bars.
有个叫圣巴巴拉的 小旅馆
There’s an albergue called the Casa Santa Barbara.
对 那是唯一的一家 可是五星级的
Oh, yeah. It’s the only one, but it has five stars.
我可不管有几星 只要有个象样的卫生间就行
I don’t care how many stars it has, as long as it’s got a toilet.
-是? -你好
– Sí? – Hola.
朝圣的?
Peregrinos?
-系 -系
– Sí. – Sí.
你好 欢迎
Hey, welcome.
-朝圣者 -你好
– Bienvenido. Ah. – Hola.
-啊 哈 -噢啦
– Ah hah. – Hola.
我是拉姆
I am el Ramón, eh?
我是约斯特 来自阿姆斯特丹
Ah. I’m…I’m Joost from Amsterdam.
好 好 来 来
Ah, nice, nice. Good, good.
跟我来 这边
Come, come. Come with me.
一直走
Come along. Heh.
这边请
Come along, please.
请 护照
Uh, passports, please.
-护照 -现在吗?
– Passports. – Now?
我需要护照
I need passports.
护照 每个人
Passports, everyone. Yes.
是的 谢谢 通行证
Thank you. Passports.
护照 请 我需要护照

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!