别到处说 知道吗?
Don’t spread it around, eh?
路上都有啥新鲜事 潮人?
So how’s it going for you out there on the road, Boomer?
我叫汤姆
I’m Tom.
你知道的 就像”婴儿潮”
You know, as in baby boomer.
所有可怕的预兆全
You got all those horrible signs
降临在那代绝望的 苟延残喘的人身上
of that desperate generation taking its final breath,
想最后一次毁掉 剩余的我们
trying to screw the rest of us over one last time.
潮人
Only thing missing from you, Boomer,
你再加个傻呼呼的马尾辫子
is one of those stupid-looking ponytails
和iPod里詹姆斯·泰勒的全集 就齐活了
and a collection of James Taylor songs on your iPod.
我喜欢詹姆斯·泰勒
I like James Taylor,
但是我没有iPod
but I don’t have an iPod.
是吗 真是出人意料
Well, that’s pretty amazing.
没有iPod
What, no iPod?
没有手♥机♥ 也无法通过电脑联♥系♥你?
No cell phone or computer to keep you connected?
婴儿潮大全里不是说
Isn’t it written somewhere in the baby boomer code book
你怎么着都得拥有史蒂夫·乔布斯
that you must own a certain percentage
发明的东西中的一种吗?
of anything Steve Jobs makes?
你为何朝圣? 寄希望于可以改变生活?
So, what is it, on pilgrimage to change your life?
有点那个意思
Something like that.
等等 别告诉我 刚结束一段不愉快的婚姻
Wait. Don’t tell me. Just getting over a nasty divorce,
前妻夺走了一切?
and she took it all.
还是你只身出来 和年轻的小妞幽会
Or maybe you’re out to meet some young chicks
重享过去的大学生活
and relive your college glory days.
相信我 我听过很多 那些鬼话
Believe me, l’ve seen plenty of that nonsense.
噢 我知道了
Oh, I got it.
你是为了自己在股市中殃及旁人的暗箱操作
You’re seeking penance for screwing over your company retirees
而修苦行
in some stock market scandal.
你听起来愤世忌俗
You sound really angry.
的确如此
Yeah, sure. I’m angry.
我要戒烟
I gotta quit these.
对此我非常愤怒
And I’m really, really angry about that.
等我们到达 圣地亚哥·德孔波斯特拉
And when we get to Santiago de Compostela,
你的使命就结束了 我的小个朋友
it’s all over for you, my little friend.
你便成为过去时了
You’re a goner.
卡米诺之行的尽头 就是我戒烟瘾之时
The end of the Camino is the end of my addiction.
你听起来十足像个瘾君子
Spoken like a true addict.
我听起来十足像个 用十天走了这点路的人
Spoken like someone who took 10 days to get this far.
按这种走法
Well, at that pace,
今年年底你 才能走到圣地亚哥
you should get to Santiago by the end of the year.
他对我们的计划一清二楚
He’s onto our plan.
但你知道
But, you know…
我自己想做一名斗牛士
I wanted to be a bullfighter.
而我父亲希望我成为律师 我现在两者皆不是
My father wanted me to be a lawyer.
咖啡在公用区
Coffee is in the common area.
你好 美国人
Bonjour, americano.
我还以为你至少得在 这里住上几天呢
Thought you might be staying at least a few more days here, eh?
真滑稽 这些欧洲人开始自来熟了
Funny. These European guys are starting to get a little familiar.
我得在他们还没有从宿醉中 清醒时离开这里
I want to get out of here while they’re still sleeping off their hangover.
而且我要结交的朋友都已交到
Besides, I got all the friends I need.
不需要护花使者了 所以
Don’t want any tag-alongs, so…
好吧 路上注意安全
Well, be safe out there.
你也是 潮人
You, too, Boomer.
-祝你戒烟顺利 -好的
– Good luck with the quitting. – Yeah.
也祝你一帆风顺 不管你的目的为何
Good luck with whatever it is you’re doing out here.
对了 我其实有手♥机♥
Oh. I do have a cell phone.
是吧 我也有
Yeah, well, me, too.
还有一个iPod
And an iPod.
抱歉昨晚我像个混♥蛋♥一样
Sorry for being such an ass last night.
我来这是为了逃离现实 你却
I-I’m out here to get away from everything, and you just, uh…
一语点破了你的处境 我知道了
Reminded you of it. Yeah, I get it.
好吧
Well…
你人很不错 潮人
You’re all right, Boomer,
即便你喜欢詹姆斯·泰勒
even if you do like James Taylor.
多利 我想让你帮我取消
I’m gonna need you to cancel
这个月的所有预约
all my appointments for the rest of the month, Doreen.
噢 不是吧!
Oh, no!
一路平安
– Buen camino. – Buenos dias.
汤姆!
Tom!
汤姆 是我!
Tom, it’s me!
汤姆 是约斯特 来自阿姆斯特丹!
Tom, it’s…it’s Joost from Amsterdam!
这是科尔德罗
It’s cordero.
西班牙最有名的烤肉
Spain is famous for its roast lamb.
来 你应该试试
Here. You should try some.
不用 谢谢
No. Thank you.
真不给面子
Much to my dismay,
在斗牛还没有盛行以前
Pamplona is just an ordinary Spanish city
潘普洛纳只是一个普通的西班牙小镇
when the bulls are not running.
现在已经人满为患了
So much for being a party town.
不过我已经为七月回到这里预定了房♥间
But I made reservations to return here in July
就在节日期间
during their week of fiestas,
圣费尔明节(奔牛节)
uh, the Sanfermines.
让我来祝酒
I would like to propose a toast,
我们荷兰人爱死祝酒了
’cause we Dutch love to propose toasts.
我们相约七月再会于此
That we agree to meet here in July
跟公牛一起赛跑 像真正的男人一样
and run with the bulls, like real men.
像个真正的疯子
Like real crazy men.
好吧 反正我会回来的
Well, I’m gonna come back.
喝太急了?
Wine shots, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你有什么计划?
What are your plans?
尽快穿过潘普洛纳
To move through Pamplona quickly.
不过既然我坐在这里了
As long as I’m sitting here,
我想来点塔帕斯(意为餐前小吃)
I might just order some tapas. Se?or.
-先生 -它们叫做皮特斯
Th-They’re called pinchos.
不好意思 约斯特
I beg your pardon, Joost.
在潘普洛纳 他们管它叫塔帕斯
In Pamplona, they’re called tapas.
叫”塔帕斯” 我刚读到的
See, here in Pamplona, it’s tapas. I just read that.
看到没 和荷兰的旅游指南不同
You see, unlike the Dutch guidebook,
荷兰指南可能会介绍你前往 最近的聚会
which may be directing you to the nearest party,
美国版旅游指南的终旨是让你 尽可能的体面些
the American guidebook is designed so that you
防止你出类似的糗
don’t look like a clown if you order pinchos
你叫”皮特斯”的时候其实你想要塔帕斯
when you really mean tapas.
先生?
Se?or
汤姆
No, Tom…
先生 你好吗
Se?or, Algo más?
各种口味的塔帕斯
Uh, tapas, por favor.
塔帕斯? 阿基诺没有”塔帕斯”
Tapas. Aquíno, no hay tapas.
没有?
No tapas?
没有 那是是南部马德里的叫法
No, no, no. Tapas es más de Madrid, del sur, eh?
哦 瞧
Well, look,
《唐吉诃德》中的人物
是唐吉诃德和桑丘·潘萨
it’s Tom Quixote and Sancho Panza.
那你岂不是杜尔西内亚?
And that would make you Dulcinea.
卡米诺祝福你 朝圣小子
Buen camino, fellow pilgrim.
卡米诺祝福你 我叫约斯特 我来自阿姆斯特丹
Hey, buen camino. My name is Joost. I’m from Amsterdam.
荷兰的 身上有毒品啥的吗?
Dutch, huh? Got any drugs?
噢 我爱死这个妞了
Oh ho ho. I love this girl.
她很快就原型毕露了 我保证
Wears off quick, I promise.
你们之前认识吗?
You know each other?
算是吧
Sort of.
你想要什么?
What are you looking to score?
助我入眠的东西
Oh, something for sleep.
我之前一直被失眠困扰 我也不明白 好几年了
I’ve had trouble sleeping for the past… I don’t know, couple of years.
你们介意边走边交易吗?
You folks mind doing this drug deal while we walk?
我有一些安♥眠♥药♥
I got some Ambien.
还有些更猛的家伙 如果那是你想要的
Or something stronger if that’s your pleasure.
我太爱你了!
Ha. I love this guy.
原型毕露了吧
It wears off quick, I promise.
-来吧 跟我们一起走 -噢
– Come. Come with us. – Oh.
汤姆 等等