圣·让德
In Saint-Jean.
圣-让德-比
In Saint-Jean-Pied…
圣让德港口 好吧
Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. Okay.
巴黎 圣母院
In Paris, Notre Dame.
-真的? -嗯 嗯
– Really? – Mm-hmm.
加拿大
Canada.
你们走完了全程吗?
Have you walked the whole way?
是的 我走完了
Yes, we did. Uh, I did.
非常不幸 我走完了
Unfortunately, yes.
你是为什么来朝圣的
So what is your reason for walking the Way?
你走朝圣之路 的原因是什么?
WOWhat are your reasons for having done this pilgrimage?
我是说 是宗教还是
Um, I mean, do you have some kind
神灵的召唤 还是
of religious or spiritual motivation or…
宗教
Religious, yes.
我是说
I mean, uh…
妖精
Leprechauns.
我在路的尽头寻找妖精
I was, uh, looking for leprechauns at the end of the road.
我需要减肥
I, um, I needed to lose weight.
这样
Um, well, uh…
是因为我的
It’s also because my…my wife
妻子再也不肯跟我上♥床♥
didn’t want to sleep with me anymore,
因为我太胖了
but it’s because I’m…I’m too fat.
我
I…
我还以为我
thought that I…
我应该多点旅游
I should probably travel more.
我是作家
I was a writer,
我停止写作
I stopped writing,
现在又重新开始
and now I’m writing again.
你的护照 盖上了大教堂的官方图章
It’s passport with the official stamp of the cathedral,
这是你的德孔波斯特拉
and this is your Compostela.
拉丁文的
It’s in Latin.
用拉丁文书写
It’s all written in Latin
是因为这份文件来自于中世纪
because this document dates from the Middle Ages.
呃 我非常抱歉
Uh, I’m terribly sorry.
我给错名字了
Um, I gave you the wrong name.
但是我已经写好了
Yeah, but l’ve already entered it, you know.
我知道 但是 麻烦你改一下好吗?
I see that, but, um, could you please change it?
好吧 如你所愿
Okay, as you wish.
-名字? -丹尼尔·爱维
– Name, please? – Daniel Avery.
好了 给你
Okay. Here you are.
好的
All right.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
哦 好了 我们现在到了
Ah, well, I’m here, ain’t I?
这是荣耀柱廊
It’s the Portico of Glory.
啊 是他 圣雅各
It’s him, Saint James.
传统要求朝圣者
Um, tradition commands
膝行到圣像前
that pilgrims approach the statue on their knees.
艾尔西德 圣方济
El Cid, Saint Francis,
凡埃克
Von Eyck,
国王们 王后们以及千百万朝圣者
kings, queens, millions of pilgrims,
莫不因感激而屈下双膝
they all collapsed to their knees out of gratitude.
作家们
Writers,
他们都想要最后的话
they always want the last word.
但是这次
But this…
此行目的可不是为了要摆脱这些的
This was never about quitting these things.
不过你们懂的
But you knew that.
反正我都要买♥♥一套新的西装
I needed a new suit anyway.