My treat.
真的?
Really?
所有人?
For all of us?
-嗨 你好 -你好
– Ah. Hola. – Hola.
行的话就放在这儿
If you could, uh, just put it here.
噢 可以
Uh, yes. Um…
我需要客房♥服务
I need to have some laundry picked up.
有些衣服要洗
Some, uh, clothing needs to be washed.
多么脆弱的早晨的气息
Such a glorious morning here,
更加深了我强烈的孤独感
which just heightens my sense of acute loneliness.
今天在朝圣途中
There’s traffic on the Camino today,
朝圣者们围观见证了
pilgrims queuing up to bear witness
一位作家表现出令人担忧的情形 他已忘记如何
to the anxious state of a writer who’s forgotten how to…
一个作家有点
a writer who has…
找不着北
lost his way.
这个小孩 青年
A child.
还不是男人
A youth, not yet a man,
却已经不是小孩
no longer a child,
在他内容不明的背包里
could not have known that of all the bags at his disposal,
装着一件属于他自己
the one he artfully made his own
最珍贵的物品
contained the most precious cargo of all,
他的骨灰 他是汤姆的独子 丹尼尔
the remains of Tom’s only son, Daniel.
我们都在寻找什么 沙拉非常明确
We all have a quest. Sarah’s is clear.
汤姆的也开始明朗 但是约斯特
Tom’s is becoming clear, but Joost,
对他而言 初衷好极
for whom kindness is an instinct,
却早已抛诸脑后
is further away than ever.
却早已抛诸脑后
Joost.

Hi.
不请我进来吗?
You gonna invite me in?
请进
Uh, sure.
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
我也是
Me, neither.
你需要约斯特的时候他上哪儿去了?
Where’s Joost when you need him, eh?
随意就好
Make yourself comfortable.
不知道你在有访客
Didn’t know you were expecting company.
没关系
I’m not.
你可以告诉我 哪里是最近的旅馆吗?
Uh, hi. Could you direct me to the nearest albergue?

Oh.
我好象来的不是时候
I seem to have interrupted something.
请进来
Please, come in.
魔鬼的谈话
Speak of the devil.
瞧啊
Et voilá!
我带了些奥鲁华酒来
I bought some licor de orujo. It’s from, uh, Galicia.
产自加利西亚的 用十八种不同药草做的
It’s made of 18 different herbs,
非常神秘
and they’re so secret,
必须要盲眼的僧侣亲手榨制
that they have to be squeezed by blind monks.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝拯救女王和她的法♥西♥斯♥政♥权♥
God save the queen and her fascist regime.
-这家旅馆还有空房♥间吗 -你玩我呢吧?
– Is there any room at the inn? – You’re kidding me.
嗨 你好
Oh, hello.
哦 真不错 这里和我的房♥间很像
Oh, lovely. This is so similar to my room.
-给 -谢谢
– Voilá. – Thank you.
不客气
Ah, you’re welcome.
亲爱的上帝
Dear God.
-卡米诺祝福你! -卡米诺祝福你!
– WOiBuen camino! – iBuen camino!
“亲爱的上帝 希望这块石头”
“Dear Lord, may this stone,”
“代表朝圣途中 我所有的付出”
“a symbol of my efforts on the pilgrimage…”
“代表我的付出”
“a symbol of my efforts…”
“亲爱的上帝
“Dear Lord,
“希望这块石头 ”
“may this stone,”
“代表朝圣途中的所有努力”
“a symbol of my efforts on the pilgrimage”
“放在救世主的十字架脚下”
“that I lay at the feet of the cross of the Savior”
“当我一生的行为将面临审判之日”
“weigh the balance in favor of my good deeds that day”
“它会成为善行的天平那端最好的一件”
“when the deeds of all my life are judged.”
“顺其自然吧” 阿门
“Let it be so.” Amen.
很漂亮的教堂 杰克 去看看
It’s a beautiful church, Jack. Have a look.
在我的家乡 教堂承载很多的职责
Where I come from, the Church has a lot to answer for.
充满眼泪的教堂 汤姆
Temples of tears, Tom.
我再也不想进去了
Don’t go in them anymore.
你已经收集了很多很棒的素材
You’ve been taking an awful lot of notes.
是的
That’s right.
能打破你的写作瓶颈吗?
End of your writer’s block?
-谢谢 -很高兴有所帮助
– Thank you. – Glad to be of service.
在这本书出版之时
I trust you’ll treat us all kindly
我相信你一定对我们美言有加
when the book goes to the publisher.
你知道 写的越黑暗 越有市场
Oh, you know, the darker it is, the bigger the sales.
那就是我的编辑想要的
That’s what my editors will surely be asking for.
我明白
I understand.
你知道 我在都柏林圣三一学院
You know, when I was an undergraduate
读研究生的时候
at Trinity College, Dublin,
(威廉·巴特勒·叶芝:爱尔兰作家 詹姆斯·乔伊斯:爱尔兰诗人)
我想成为威廉·巴特勒·叶芝 或者詹姆斯·乔伊斯
I wanted to be W.B. Yeats or James Joyce.
但是好的作家通常 不善而终
But good writers usually die broke,
所以在我大学毕业后 我开始给旅游专栏写稿
so after I left college, I wrote for travel mags.
虽然我写了很长时间
Thought l’d do that for a while,
也没想挣钱 然后开始写小说
put some money away and then get down to the novel.
20年后 我还在这里给
20 years later, here I am,
给旅游杂♥志♥写稿
still writing for travel magazines.
我不会对自己感到遗憾
I’m not feeling sorry for myself.
这是我选择的生活
It’s the life I chose.
杰克 你该写下所有这一切
Jack, you write whatever you want about all this,
你看到的 你感觉到的
what you saw, how you felt.
写♥真♥实发生的
You write it like it happened.
真情实感
You write the truth.
我尽力而为
I’ll do my best.
到了圣地亚哥以后怎样? 回家?
And after Santiago? Home?
回到现实生活?
Back to the real world?
如果你要这么表达的话
If you want to call it that.
你知道 伊实玛说 到了圣地亚哥以后
You know, Ishmael said that after Santiago,
我应该带丹尼尔的骨灰到木夏
I should take Daniel’s ashes to Muxia.
你觉得怎么样 潮人?
What do you think about that, Boomer?
我不知道 他好象觉得 去那里对我很重要
I don’t know, but he seemed to think it was very important that I go.
噢 那都是吉普塞那套 朋友
Oh, it’s all Gypsy hocus-pocus, man.
做你想做的好了 汤姆
Ah, you’re on your own, Tom.
圣地亚哥和 这个荷兰人走的一样远
Santiago is as far as this Dutchman is going.
我也是 朋友
Me, too, mate.
我已经离开三个月了 必须回去了
I been away for three months. I gotta get back.
代我到圣地亚哥德孔波斯特拉 汤姆
Santiago de Compostela for me, Tom,
也代表我到卡米诺的尽头
it’s the end of the Camino for me, too.
在圣·詹姆斯的脚下
And at the foot of Saint James,
从今以后我应该放下这些
I shall put these down once and for all.
啊 你是说?
Uh, I’m sorry?
我发誓!
I swear.
好吧 祝你好运
Well, good luck with that. Yeah, yeah.
终于到了 我们将在此获得我们的”凭信”
Have to go in here and get our diplomas.
“凭信”?
Diplomas?
啊 就是德孔波斯特拉
Ah, it’s called a Compostela.
我们的名字会被载入卷书 护照上加盖特别印花
We sign our name to the rolls, get our passport stamped as proof,
以证明我们完成的朝圣之旅
and then we receive confirmation.
-你好 -会讲西班牙语吗?
– Hola. – Hablas espa帽ol?
不会
No.
-英语 -讲英语
– English. – English.
请出示你的通行证
WOCan I have your pass, pilgrim’s pass?
-当然 当然 -噢 感觉太完美了
– Yeah, sure, sure, sure. Sure. – Oh, it’s beautiful.
-给 -谢谢
– Here you go. – Thank you.
你的名字叫约斯特·的维?
– Very green. – Your name is Joost…
-约斯特·麦可·的维 -约斯特 好的
– Joost Michiel DeWitt. – Joost. Okay.
沙拉·玛丽·新卡丽亚
Sarah Marie Sinclair.
杰克·爱默生·斯但腾
Jack Emerson Stanton.
托马斯·爱维
Thomas Avery.
你们从哪里开始徒步的?
Where did you start the Camino?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!